CHAPTER 8: KIM HYUN JOONG

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong’s POV

I don’t know why I feel restless this morning. Something is not right. Few days ago, I heard Young Saeng returned from his service. I missed him all this time. Maybe he’s meeting the boys already.

I tried to call him and it shocked me to death when he told me that he’s with So Min. I feel like running all my might to her house. I missed her too. I just can see her smiles and her pouts on the screen as now her drama is on air after mine.

She looks gorgeous and more beautiful than before. That drama need her to dress ily sometime and when I saw all that, I feel like want to keeps her home. No one can see her like that. Sometime when I watched her drama, I catch a teasing looks on Eric Hyung’s face. He will purposely adore her and makes me feel insecure with her.

I can’t understand my feeling towards her since that day. But now, everything change. I stop meeting her when my friends introduced me with this one girl. She’s actually a noona to me, but I feel comfortable around her. Just like when I’m with So Min.

But, with So Min I need to act like a brother to her and protect her while this girl, I still confuse to proceed with her or not. I like a girl who is nice and good to me. And I already confuse with my own feelings. Is it for So Min or what?

So, I take this chance to know more about this girl. Since So Min busy that time, I spend my time with her more than So Min. I think that the stupidest thing I ever do. I left So Min for that girl. Now, I realised my mistake and when I want to break up with this girl, she already have something on her sleeves.

I’ve had enough when I left her for her Appa. I never get to explains to her why I’m doing that and it already haunting all night and days. She looks hopeless when Young Saeng and the boys told him about her.

She lost her weight and lost her smiles. She avoids seeing people other than her best friends and the boys. Me? I’ve become the coward one still not wanting to make it clear to her, until something bad happen.

Author’s POV

  “Hyun Joong, wakes up.” Eric shakes his body hard enough to wakes him up. He looks as desperate as he keeps shaking and tapping his cheeks.

“Huh, Hyung. I need to sleep. Go away.”

“No, Hyun Joong. You need to wake up. It’s about So Min.” When he heard So Min’s name, he opens his eyes and seat in front of his manager.

“So Min? What’s wrong with her?”

“She’s in hospital right now.”

“Mwo?”

“She’s admitted there last night. She collapses inside her room. Her Omma found her on the floor. She’s..”

“She’s what?” Hyun Joong barely found his voice when he heard that happened to her.

“She’s taking the sleeping pills. It’s overdose. Luckily her Omma found her fast, if not..”

“GOD!” Hyun Joong face palms himself and rushed to the bathroom. He gets his car keys when he’s ready and left his manager.

“I’m going to meet her. Which hospital she’s at?”

“Seoul Hospital. But, if her Appa..”

“I don’t care.” He left Eric and runs to his car. Eric don’t know what4 else to do as he call Young Saeng to follow Hyun Joong to the hospital.

When he parks his car, he grabs his cap and runs inside the lobby. He contacted her brother and runs to him.

“Hyung!”

“Hey, Jun. How’s your sister?”

“She still unconsciousness, since last night. Hyung, why she does that?” Hyun Joong pat his head and sighs as he heard him. He catches Mr Kim Bae Young walks to their direction. Bae Young’s face looks serious while he can see sadness on Mrs Kim Min Hee at her husbands’ back. When she saw Hyun Joong, she walks past her husband and head to him.

“Annyeong, Ommonim.”

“Oh, Hyun Joong. Did you just arrive?” Hyun Joong just nodded his head and bows his head to Mr Kim. Bae Young didn’t look at him as he enters the room first.

“Come.” Min Hee drags him with her and his son to enter the room. When he looks around, his heart fells into pieces as he saw So Min on the bed. He walks slowly and stands near her bed and let her family does that.

“So Min. Omma coming today. Please open your eyes. Look whose coming.” Min Hee’s voce cracks as she holds her daughter cheeks. Her face looks pale and Hyun Joong can see she’s losing her chubby cheeks in a month.

“Omma..” Suddenly, they heard a weak voice and looks at her direction. She opens her eyes slowly and her brother calls the doctor. Hyun Joong instantly moves forward and holds her hand.

“Min..” He looks at her eyes and when she heard his voice, she smiles weakly to him.

“Oppa. You’re come.”

“De.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter