CHAPTER 7: MEET THE BOYS! (1)

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min woke up late this morning as she just finished her shooting at the dawn. Her sleep is being disturbed by the sound of her phone. She growls and covers her ears with the pillow. At one time, the phone is stopping ringing and she sighs in relief after that. Not long after she’s ready to continue her dreams, it starts ringing again and this time she sits on her bad and answers the phone lazily.

“Yeoboseyo?” Her husky voice clearly shows that she’s not completely wakes up.

“Good morning, Min!” She heard loud voices on the other line and she opens her eyes wide to hear that.

“De, good morning. Who’s this?” She still keeps her manners as she asked the caller. Her head still trying to figures out the voices, yet she still in daze so she never recognise it.

“Yah. How come you forgot our voices?

“You’re so mean, kiddo.”

“Annyeong, little sister.”

“Min? Jung So Min? Are you still there?”

The caller keeps on hitting her eardrums as they speak one by one. She sure had heard the voice s before and she tries one more time to guess it. Something strikes her as she seems recognise the last voice and looks at her screen’ phone.

Saengie Oppa

When she saw his name, she screams like crazy and this time the boys shocked to hear her.

“Yah, Oppa! I missed you guys.” She cries as she said that. She really missed them all this time. They barely meet after something happen back there and So Min really affected from that matters. She missed her Oppa. All of them.

“Kiddo. Did you cried?” Hyung Jun fire her with his teases and she answer him back like usual.

“I’m not a kiddo, Junnie.” She still cries but she maintains her voice to be cheerful to them.

“You can’t fool us, Min.” This time Jung Min talks to her and she smiles before answer him.

“Yo, Mal. Keke.” Jung Min babbles to her and Kyu covers his mouth and continue talks with her.

“How are you, little sister?” Kyu as usual has a lot of comforting words and when So Min hear his voice she can’t said anything more as she shed more tears.

“Oppa. I missed you.”

“Aigoo. Our dongsaeng is still a little girl. Did you still crying?” Young Saeng takes his turn to talk to her.

“No, I’m not crying. Opaa, did you guys together right now?”

“Pabo. What a silly question.” Hyung Jun again shoot her with harsh tease and get a smack from Young Saeng after that. Kyu and Jung Min chuckles and Young Saeng continue to talk with her.

“Yes, they’re with me. We’re having a boy’s night last night and they’re spending the night at my house.”

“Really? You guys got together and never bother to invites me too.”

“Yah, it’s boy’s night after all.”

“Fine.”

“So, did you busy today. Let’s meet at our usual place. Our hiding place.”

“Hiding place?”

“Yes. Did you remember that place?” So Min again used her head that morning and she smiles brightly when she does imagine their hiding place.

“Oh. I remember. Is the place still fine? What if someone figures it out?”

“That place still looks fine. Actually, we used to be there before... without you. Keke.”

“Again? You’re bad, Oppa.”

“Enough of that. So, you’re coming or not?” Jung Min cut them out and ask her.

“Of course I’m coming. Beside, I’m free till tomorrow evening. I’ve got the shooting on the night.”

“Great! We’ll be meeting there then.”

“Okay. But, Oppa..”

“Wae? Is something wrong?” Young Saeng ask her when they sense some worries on her voice.

“ Actually, I kind of scared to drive to that place alone and it’s kind of far from here.”

“You’ve got your driving license, right? So, what’s the matter now?”

“I’m scared to drive alone.”So Min is good in drives her car and now she’s starts her mission on becoming the little dongsaeng to them on the spot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter