CHAPTER 11: AFTER EFFECT- HYUN JOONG

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyu Jong decided to go back to Seoul with So Min and Young Saeng. Young Saeng drives his car as fast as he can and Kyu Jong always checks the web for information about Hyun Joong.

As for So Min, she just shut and sometimes she will stares into spaces and sigh heavily after that. Young Saeng just observing her at the back through the mirror and he has a worried face whenever he heard her sigh. Kyu Jong also observes her and shut his mouth for the time being.

“Thanks, Oppa.” So Min get out from the car as Kyu Jong helps her open the door. She walks past Young Saeng and didn’t even look or talk to him.

“I just walk her upstairs.” Young Saeng told Kyu Jong and he runs to So Min. She aware of Young Saeng followed her and again she didn’t bother to look or talk to him.

“Your keys.” Young Saeng ask for her house keys but she just open the door and hurried went inside.

“So Min?” Young Saeng just doesn’t know how to start the conversation with her. He just follows her to her room.

“I need to rest, Oppa. Thank you for the ride.”

“You’re fine being alone?”

“I’m fine. You don’t have to worry.” She tried to smile to him. But, all he can see is she’s faking it.

“No, you’re not fine. I will call Hwang Bo Noona to accompany you here?”

“Unnie? NO, there’s no need to do that.” She protests to him and leaves her room and went to the kitchen.

“I insist you to do that. So Eun and Hye Sun are not in the country right now. Hwang Bo Noona will accompany you. That’s final.” He sounds so serious and she pouts to him.

“Oppa..”

“No.”

“Hey, guys.” They heard someone at the door and they both looks disbelieve as they can see Hwang Bo and Kyu Jong.

“I just met Noona at downstairs and she told me to follow her.” Kyu Jong scratches his head as he explains himself when Young Saeng still looks disbelief.

“Hello, Ha Ni. Long time no see you.” Hwang Bo loved to call So Min as Ha Ni as she knew her through her drama with Hyun Joong before.

“Unnie..” She went to Hwang Bo and hugs her tight.

“Aigoo. You’re still the Ha Ni.” She reply the hug and looks at her side. Young Saeng just looks at them and moves to the couch with Kyu Jong.

“How did you know we’re here?” Young Saeng asked Hwang Bo when she already sit at the couch with So Min at her side.

“I tried to call you but you didn’t answer the phone. So, I called Baby. He told me that you’re taking So Min to her apartment.

“How did you know she lives here? Don’t tell me you already knew it before me?” Hwang Bo just smiles at him and nodded after that.

“That’s good. Since you’re here, can I ask you a favour?” Hwang Bo looks puzzle to him and moves to look at So Min beside her.

“What is it?”

“Can you stay with that kid for the time being? You know.. it’s Hyun Joong..”

“I know. That’s why I rushed to here to be with her.” She holds So Min’s hand and smiles wetly to her.

“Oppa, I’m not a kid. I can be alone. Unnie, I’m fine. There’s no need to worried about.”

“Haha. I doubt that.” Kyu Jong suddenly interrupts them and gets a glare from So Min. Then, Young Saeng’s phone rings and he excuse himself for a while.

“Kyu, we need to leave to Hyun Joong. Danny Hyung called me earlier.” So Min flinches a little when she heard Hyun Joong’s name. She looks at Young Saeng for a while same as Young Saeng.

“No, So Min. I know what you want. No, you can’t.”

“What?” She sounds irritated and lies back more at on the couch.

“You want me to bring you to him, right? I think it’s not the time yet. Maybe next time.”

“No, I’m not. I never said I want to see him.” She answers him without look at him.

“I know you well, dear. You heart says the other while your mouth says the others one. Am I right?” Young Saeng still teases her while he and Kyu Jong move to the door.

“Whatever, Oppa.” She stomp her feet and leaves to her room. Hwang Bo send them to the door with a smile.

“Don’t worry. I will look after her. Moreover, So Eunnie and Hye Sun will come by tonight. They sure shock when heard about this. Also, So Eunnie worried about her more.” Hwang Bo told them as she looks Young seems reluctant to leave So Min.

“Thanks for stay with her. I will contact you.” Hwang Bo just nodded her head and both guys leaves So Min’s apartment. Kyu Jong just shut his mouth until they both inside the car again.

“Don’t worry, Hyung. She will be fine. Hwang Bo Noona with her right now.”

“I know, but still..”

“Hey, chill. Now, we’ll be meet Hyun Joong Hyung. You need to stay calm. Otherwise, it’s a waste to see him since he too not in the right state.”

“Okay.” Young Saeng just nodded his head when he heard Kyu Jong said like that. Right now, he need to calm enough to see Hyun Joong. He need their support especially mental support this time.

“Junnie text me. He and Jung Min just arrived at Hyun Joong Hyung apartment. They told that are lot of reporters at the entrance. Luckily, there’s a security at the entrance.

“We’re here too.” Young Saeng told him and Kyu Jong looks surprised when he just realised So Min’s place and Hyun Joong’s place not far away.

“Surpirsed? Me too when I first know about this.” Young Saeng moves to the entrance and get through the security.

“The reporters sure are scary here.” He looks at the reporters outside the resident and parks his car at the parking lot. They discover Jung Min and Hyung Jun and all of them walk towards the elevator.

“Remember, don’t ever talk or do anything unless you’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter