CHAPTER 3: PRECIOUS MOMENTS

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cast and staff for drama “Playful Kiss” had started their shooting. The director will shoot the scene when Ha Ni is dreaming of a horse and transform to Seung Jo in the end. She called Seung Jo the “Goddess” as for his handsome face.

On that scene, they will kiss or rather be like a touch of their lips. Just like a peck. Seung Jo is kissed Ha Ni when she falls asleep. The shoot went well and of course Hyun Joong and So Min still awkward with each other.

Their face becomes redder when they need to keep their lips from touching each other. They need to maintain the closeness as possible. In the end, its Hyun Joong withdraws his face first from her and So Min just smiles shyly to him.

They didn’t talk comfortably yet they just do so when they have the scene. The staff aware of their awkwardness and they know both So Min and Hyun Joong need their time to get used to it. Even the director always advised them to be comfortable and hang out more to get the chemistry.

So, the first shoot id finished and both of their heart still pounding and neither one of them can forget their first “kiss”, especially for So Min. It was her first kiss for the drama and also in real life. She doesn’t want to reveals it, or else she will get the trouble. She thought so when she still considering to accept the job.

Now for their photo shoot for the drama poster. Again, Hyun Joong and So Min need to do a couple photos wearing their school uniform. Other cast will also be there. Hyun Joong always shows his cool and calm face during the photo shoot. As for So Min, even this is not her first time doing that, when it comes with Hyun Joong, her heart keeps pounding and she becomes nervous.

Jung So Min POV

I keep my mind in calm as I keep on thinking about yesterday. Aigoo, So min. It’s just a peck. I’m sure he doesn’t feel anything with that. Moreover, he used to do that kind of scene.

I sigh and went out to the set and found there’s another cast still doing their photo shoot. I waited at the side and look at the photo shoot. It fills with laughter as they keep on joking around and me too laugh just by looking at it.

“So Min-shi. Can you come here? I want to discuss about the concept of the photo shoot.” I head to the Ms Han and she will conduct the photo shoot today. When I stand beside her, only then I found Hyun Joong already there. I didn’t know how to start the conversation. So, I just bow to him and he do so.

Ms Han showed us the planner and we had a several stages of photo shoot. From individual, couple, and group photos. We nodded and sometime Hyun Joong will ask several questions to Ms Han.

Kim Hyun Joong POV

“Hyun Joong, palli.” Eric Hyung yells at me. But, he doesn’t know that I’m already done and wait for him to arrive. So, I just walk past him as he keeps looking at me in disbelief.

“Wah. You’re early today. Any reasons for this?” He laughs as we walks to the car.

“Aniyo. I just want to be there early. That’s all.” I answer him as calm as possible. I’m afraid that he will discover me easily. All night I keep thinking about yesterday “kiss”. It’s not my first scene that required me to do that, but the feels is something unknown to me. Is that because her lips or something else?

“Yah!” Eric Hyung slap my shoulder and me yelp in shock. He shakes his head as he looks at me.

“What is it, Hyung?” I shrug my shoulder and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter