CHAPTER 9: THE STARTING... OF THEM

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Saeng pokes on So Min’s cheek as she remains still although he’s been a while tried to wakes her up.

“Aigoo this kid. She sure looks so tired yet wants to be with us too. Yah, Jung So Min. Wake up. We’re almost here.”

She stirs a bit and rubs her eyes. She adjusted her seat and looks around her.

“Where are we, Oppa?”

“Heaven.”

“Eh?”She looks confused as she looks around with her round eyes.

“Yah, you sleepyhead.” Young Saeng smack her head lightly and she winch in pain.

“What was that fro, Oppa?”

“That’s for let me drive alone form Seoul until here.”

“Mianhae, Oppa.” She stick her tongue him and takes starts to redo her makeup.

“Are you that tired?”

“De?”

“Yeah, since you fall asleep when we enter the highway and let me speaks alone.” He makes a face sulky face and it brings laughter to Si Min.

“Haha. Yah, Oppa. Stop it. You look ugly when you’re doing that.” So Min still laughing to him and he looks briefly at her and continue his driving to their destination.

Actually, they’re heading to one of their favourite places when it comes. The villa is owned by Young Saeng’s family, that far from the city. It’s located at the countryside and the environment are suitable for them to do their leisure activity and avoid from all the noises. The boys of SS501 had goes to that place many times before So Min joined them after Hyun Joong introduced her to .

At first, Kyu Jong is the first one get close to So Min. Since he’s got a little dongsaeng, he knows how to make her comfortable. Then, it come Young Saeng. Although he quite shy when he want to talk to her, So Min knows how to keep the conversation alive.

Jung Min and Hyung Jun, they always will be the mean Oppa to her. They always got something on their sleeves whenever they met. So Min will easily get pissed off with them. Hyung Jun will gladly follow Jung Min as he keeps on teasing her.

“Opaa. Did you remember when I first come to that villa?”

“Let’s see...” Young Saeng burst a laughter when he remembers all that.

“You know, at that time I really hate Jung Min Oppa and Hyung Jun Oppa. I also told Hyun Joong Oppa not to take me with him if he’s meeting you guys.”

“Chincha?”

“Of course. How can I forgive them that time? It was the scariest thing happens to me. But, did you know what Hyun Joong Oppa said?”

“What is it?”

“He told me that he will smack their head really hard and persuaded me not to gives him that options anymore.”

“Did he really said that?”

“Yeah.”

“Haha. That’s why he looks so furious when he looks for Jung Min and HYung Jun, right after he sends you to your bed.”

 

 

The villa

“Ta-da!”Young Saeng opens the main door and everyone are had am awe looks on their face.

“Wow. It’s beautiful.” So Min said as she enters the villa.

“Although the decorations looks more to western but it’s still feels that we’re at..”

“Yah, Kiddo. What was that?” Hyung Jun interrupt her as he slumps onto the couch. Jung Min joined him and smirk at her.

“What?” So Min glares at them and Hyun Joong came between them.

“Enough already. Cut it out, guys.” He looks lazily at Jung Min and Hyung Jun as they shrug their shoulders act like nothing happen. They move from their seat and goes inside their room.

“Okay. This villa just occupied three bedrooms. One of course for So Min. ..”

“Me and Jung Min will be staying in one room.” Hyung Jun requested as he already put this beg inside the room.

“Yah, that’s unfair.” Kyu Jong said as he fake an upset look.

“Then, you’re staying with us.” Kyu Jong immediately runs to the room and left the rest behind.

“Looks like we have to share the room, Saengie.” Hyun Joong said as he takes his and So Min’s bag with him.

“Do I have a choice?” So Min chuckles to them and follows right behind. Young Saeng bought her to her room before proceed to the next one. Hyun Joong stood on front of the door as soon he opens the door.

“What’s wrong?”

“How do we sleep on that?” He pointed to the single bed inside the room.

“Oh.” Young Saeng do looks shocked and he rubs his neck for a while.

“Hold on.” He left Hyun Joong there and knocks on So Min’s room.

“De?” She pop her head out a little and Young Saeng looks hesitate to talk to her.

“What’s wrong, Oppa?”

“By any chance, can you switch room with us?”

“Waeyo, Oppa?” Then Hyun Joong came and pushes her door open and catches a queen size bed inside.

“There. We’re going to take this room. Mian, So Min-ah. The room at the end is having a single bed. Since we’ll be share a room, we will take this room as it has a queen size bed. Oh, this is good.” Hyun Joong explains to her as he lay down on the bed.

“What? But, the room is far from here. I kind of scared..” She said it in a low voice as it catch Young Saeng’s ears.

“Don’t worry. Nothing will happen to you. Come, let me take you there.” At outside, there’s Hyung Jun eavesdrop them and return to his room with a victory smiles.

“Yah, Mal. Guess what?”

“What?”

“That kiddo will be staying at the last room behind.”

“Chincha?”

“Yup. Are you thinking what am I thinking?” Hyung Jun asked as he plays with his eyes brows.

“Yah, you two. What are you up to?”

“You better shut your mouth, Kyu. We just want to plays with that kiddo.”

“That kiddo has name. Her name is Jung So Min. Get that?”

“Whatever.” Hyung Jun ignores him as he whisper something to Jung Min. Later that, they both laugh hysterically and claps their hand.

“Let the show begin.”

Later at evening, the villa got a swimming pool but they prefer to go to the beach as So Min requested. At first, all of them worried to got here as they afraid they will get caught by the fans. But, after she persuade all of them, want or not, they agree with her.

“Please, Oppa. I really.. badly.. want to go to the beach. Please...”She clings onto Hyun Joong and plead him.

“It’s not that I don’t want. But..”

“It’s okay if you don’t want. Then, Kyu Oppa. Please..” She moves to her next target and Kyu looks for help to his HYung. Hyun Joong shakes his head a little and So Min catch his signal.

“Yah, why are you shakes your head to him?” She scold Hyun Joong as he looks surprise to heard her like that.

“Yah?!!! You called me YAH?” So Min stiff beside Kyu Jong when Hyun Joong yells at her. Jung Min and Hyung Jun laugh to see her like that. She hide behind Kyu Jong when she see Hyun Joong comes to her.

“Come here you.”

“Enough, Hyun Joong. Let her be.” Young Saeng said and looks at So Min, behind Kyu Jong.

“We can be there, but not that long. You can go to the beach and we will watch you over. Arasso?”

“Only me?”

“Mian, but we afraid we get caught by the fans.”

“It’s no fun if I’m alone being there.”

“Yah, did you want or not to go there?” Jung Min asked her in a fed up tone. So Min pout as she realised his tone is changing.

“Arasso.” She move her feet heading to the beach and never looks back.

“What’s the point if only me plays alone?”She murmurs to herself and the boys follow right behind her. They put on a hat and a sunglasses to avoid the fans recognise the and so do So Min. She wears a bikini inside a big tee and it catches Kyu Jong eyes.

“Hyung, does that your tee?” He whisper to Hyun Joong and pointed to So Min. Hyun Joong just clears his throat as he keeps on walking and goes to So Min. He can see that Hyun Joong said something to her and she looks shocked before look at Kyu at the back. Her face turns red and she bit her lips in a shy way.

“What’s wrong?” Young Saeng ask and Kyu points again to So Min.

“That tee that she wears..”

“It’s Hyun Joongs’.”

“Oh, you know.” Young Saeng nodded his head and tells him the whole story. Before they head outside, he and Hyun Joong get So Min at her room and found that she wants to go out just like that. She only wraps her top and leaves her legs.

“Then?”

“Hyun Joong got pissed off and went back to our room and gets his tee. Luckily that girl is small enough for his tee.  It looks like a dress for me. Keke.” Both Young Saeng and Kyu Jong laugh and look at the persons in front of them.

“By the way, where are Mal and Junnie?” Young Saeng ask as he looks around and they we’re nowhere to be found.

“Eh? They’re right behind us on earlier.”

“It’s okay. Let them be.” All four of them headed to the beach and to their luck, there’s not much people there and So Min happily runs to the shore. She removes her sandals and when she’s about to removes the tee, Hyun Joong stops her.

“Stop.” He stops her hands from removing the tee and she looks at him in disbelief.

“What?”

“Don’t.”

“What, Oppa?”

“Don’t. Remove. The. Tee. You get me?”He said in slow voice and So Min just glares at him.

“Then, how am I going to swim with this tee?”

“Just swim. Go.”

“No. I don’t want to.” She stomp her feet and release her hand from him.

“So Min-ah.”

“No. I still want to removes this.”

“Yah. Did you aware who are you with right now?” She looks lost as she heard him said that.

“What do you mean, Oppa?”

“Just don’t remove the tee. Please, listen to me this time, Min.” She shakes her head and leaves him behind. When she near enough he shore, she looks behind and gives a dares stare to Hyun Joong. Young Saeng and Kyu Jong just look at them silently and stood beside Hyun Joong.

“What’s wrong, Hyung?” Kyu asked him but he just looks unsatisfied to So Min. Both Kyu Jong and Young Saeng look at So Min’s direction. Their jaws drop at what they see.

“Yah!” Hyun Joong shouts at her and runs to her. At there, So Min removes her tee that reveals her body in the bikini. She also sticks her tongue to Hyun Joong and dares for him to catch her. Hyun Joong becomes furious at her as he runs towards her.

“What..”Young Saeng ask in stuttering to Kyu as his face become red when he saw So Min like that. He manages to clears his throat before both of them burst into laughter.

So Min can’t swim properly yet as she just learn to swim. But right now, she is far from the shore to run away from Hyun Joong. She knows that he is comin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter