CHAPTER 31: THEIR MOMENTS (1)

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two days scine Hyun Joong and So Min last met. They only communicate through the phone only night. So Min seems too busy these days. While Hyun Joong, struggles to pass the days with all the matters regarding his scandal.

It’s so frustrated for him whenever the other side keeps on pressuring them to do the trial and demands compensation too. So Min will keep on calling him whenever she’s free from her shooting. She really want to be with him but her job prevents her to do so.

Hyun Joong will persuade her that he’s fine and can manage all. Hes still stay at his family’s mansion and sometime the boys will pay a visit there. They discuss more about his enlistment and tend to keep it private but out of nowhere it get leak.

Some had said that his company unconsciously told the press as they asked about his scandal. His manager really angry that time as he face the company representative. They really apologise and nothing can be done as the news got leak.

Of course his fans go crazy for a while. Saying that it not the right time and there some criricize his action as a coward. They said his going to run away after his scandal and all. Luckily, Hyun Joong is not so into the social media. He gets less pressure this time when his manager prevent him to do so.

His manager still updating him about the uproar at the social media and advice him that not everyone dislike him. His fans being considerate and keeps on encouraging with all the good wishes and wish him luck for his enlistment. Only that keeps on Hyun Joong strong.

His niece, MO Nae had return to New York with her family. Hyun Joong reluctant to let Mo Nae return but his Hyung promise to come back when he’s enlists. They will meet on that day though. So, Hyun Joong got nothing to do. He will jog in the morning at the park near his mansion and went through the day by helping his parents and watching television.

He’s settle all his matters regarding the enlistment and it gives him time be with his parents more. He really want to be with the others but their schedule prevents them to do so too.  All his things have been bought by his manager and Daddy as he can’t freely go out.

As for his relationship with So Min, he can tell that they getting better although they can’t meet often now. He will be her wake up call since she’s becoming the heavy sleeper lately. He understands since she’s shooting her new drama, she will be coming home late and difficult to wake early.

SO MIN’S POV

Finally, I’m home. It’s not that I hate to stay at my family’s mansion. But, to be return to my apartment is feels like my life is complete. Keke. I miss Hyun Joong Oppa. We didn’t meet this week at all. Only the phone as our medium to contacting each other.

He’s been my wake up call now. It’s really frustarating to have someone disturning my not so beauty sleep. I barely got my sleep and Hyun Joong seems happy to disturb me. It’s kind of happy when he’s being regular to call me in the morning. He’s the first person I talk to ont the day.

My manager Oppa told me I can be back to my apartment as the reporters had left and since Hyun Joong’s Oppa scandal seem sto cool down a bit. After the shooting finish on the night, my manager Oppa drop me at my apartment and left home.

I sigh when I open the door and drop my shoes at there. I turn on all the lights and make sure of all the lights are on, I proceed to my room. I lazily open my door’s room and strange when the light is on. I put my suitcase near my wardrobe when I heard something at the bathroom.

I slowly walks to the door and shocked to see the person I miss the most. It’s Hyun Joong Oppa!

“Oppa!”

He looks really shocked when he heard my scream and we both rotted in our spot. I hold my chest as I really shock to see him. He looks like just finish taking a bath as he’s wiping his wet hair. After a moment, he place the towel aside and walks towards me.

“Hey. You’re home. Sorry to be here without notice.”

He hugs me tigh and kiss my cheek but I just froze in his arms. He looks worried when I didn’t answer him.

“Hey. Baby? Are you okay? What’s wrong?”

“Ani. I’m fine. Is this really you?”

I hold his face and looks into his eyes. I still can’t believe he’s in front of me now.

“What are talking about? I’m really here. I got called from your manager and he told me that you can be back here today. So, I asked him to bring me here.”

“When did you arrive?”

“Hold on. Looks like it’s goig to be along chat. Why don’t you freshen yourself while I heated some dish?”

“You cook?”

“No. Mummy packed that for you.”

“Wow. I love Mummy. I just freshen first and..”

I was about to go to the bathroom when Hyun Joong Oppa caught me into his arms back. He smirks before he leans to kiss me. His kiss is slowly and full of love.

“I miss you.. alot.”

“Me too.”

He put his forehead on mine and place his palm on my cheeks. As I hold his hand on my cheeks. He takes one last peck and release me then.

“I’ll just go heat the food and please make it quick.”

“Arasso.”

I giddily run to the bathroom and get shower as fast as I can. I put on my pink pajama and head outside. There, Hyun Joong Oppa still placing the food on the table and I come to him.

“Oppa. Is there anything I can help?”

“It’s already finish now. We’re just going for the last food being heated inside the microwave. Then, we can dig in. You can sit here then.”

He answers me as he drags me to the table and walks towards the microwave.  He place the heated food on a plate before return to the table back.

“Yummy!”

“I’m bet you’re hungry now.”

“Of course. I barely get to eat this delisoius food nowadays.”

“You’re still shooting right. Does the food there not as delicious as here now?”

“No. The food looks same to me every day. Mummy’s dish is different. I really love her cooking.”

Hyun Joong Oppa smile as he serves the rice on my bowl. I gladly thank him and start eating.

“Thanks for the food. Wow, Oppa. This is great.”

“It is?”

I just nodded to him and us both starts eating while we chat.

HYUN JOONG’S POV

That morning, I fall asleep after I back from my morning jogging and awake from a call. I didn’t looks at the caller and answer it.

“Hyun Joong?”

“De?”

“Where were you?”

“Me? Who is this?”

“So Min’s manager. Are asleep?”

“Oh! Hyung. Mian. Yeah, I fall asleep. What’s wong, Hyung?”

“Nothing in particular. So Min can be ack to her apartment today. I’m bringing her tonight after she’s finish her shooting.”

“Really? Can I fetch her then?”

“I’m afraid you can’t, Hyun Joong-ah. We need to be extra careful now.”

“Oh. Mian. I really want to meet her though.”

“I know. Everyday she will begging to me for bring her to you. Lucklily, she’s not dare enough to drive the car.”
“She can drive? Is she got the license?”

“Of course she has. But, I never give her drive by herself unless there’s her brother or me beside her.”

“Wae? You must let her drive often, Hyung.”

“Because of that incident, President Kim stops her driv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter