CHAPTER 29: I’M WITH YOU!

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong stirs a bit as he heard his phone rings. He looks around and found that he and So Min falls asleep as they watch the television after the breakfast.

“Did we fall asleep that long?”

He shocks as he looks at his watch. It’s almost lunch time. He moves slowly, try not to wakes So Min as she on his lap. He put her head on the cushion and quickly get his phone. It’s from his manager and he’s pretty sure that his manager now is on anger.

“Hello…”

“Kim Hyun Joong! Where were you guys? Did So Min told you her App wants to meet her?”

“She did. But, sorry, Hyung. We’re falls asleep after the breakfast.”

“What?! You’ve got to be kidding me. Now, wake her up no matter what and get your both asses right here in an hour. Her Appa already asked about her. Arasso?”

“De, Hyung. We’re going to her Appa right this instant.”

“Yah! I’m not kidding, okay. Get here right now something else happen. Huh..”

His manager ends the call and Hyun Joong giggles when he heard his manager swear to him just now. He walks back to So Min and kneel beside her.

“So Min… Baby.. wake up. We need to meet your Appa now. And we’re getting late.”

When So Min heard they’re getting late, she’s immediately sit in the couch and looks around with her disoriented hairs. He take Hyun Joong’s arm and looks at his watch and looks at the wall clock.

“It’s almost lunch time, Oppa. Omo.. what are we going to tell Appa?”

She’s running to the stairs as Hyun Joong jogs following her right behind. She’s about to neter her room, Hyun Joong stops her.

“Hey. Take it easy. My manager just called and I told him we’re heading to your Appa after this. I bet he informed your Appa after that.”

“Oh.. okay. But, we’re still late , Oppa. Quickly get change, okay.”

She went inside her room and left him dumbfounded outside. Hyun Joong shakes his head and walks towards his room.

Not long after that, they both on the road going back to Seoul. So Min takes Hyun Joong’s phone to call her manager and inform him they’re on their way to meet her Appa. When she’s about to send the text, the phone rings.

“Oh.. It’s my manager.”

“Hello, Oppa. It’s me, So Min. I’m about to inform you that we’re on our way back ro Seoul.”

“Oh, really. Okay. But, can you went back staright to your mansion? Your Appa want to meet you there.”

“Mansion? Wae?”

“I don’t know either. His secretary calls me earlier and he want to meet you at the mansion. Alos, he want to meet Hyun Joong too.”

“Hyun Joong Oppa too? Waeyo? Oh God. Why do I feel restless this time?”

“Just hoping that he’s not going to make another…”

“Oppa. Don’t said that.”

“Mian.. Okay, I’m hanging up for now. Call me when your arrive at the mansion.”

“De, Oppa.”

Hyun Joong looks at So Min as she become silent after the call. He sigh and take hold of her hand and ask her slowly.

“So, what does your manager want?”

“He told that Appa want to meet us at the mansion.”

“Oh.. okay.”

“Okay? He wants to meet you too, Oppa.”

“I’m fine with that. Is there a problem?”

“You’re fine? Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am. Listen here. I’m ready to facing all the hardship with you again. We’re going to face all that together now.”

“Chincha?”

“Do I look like I’m lying here, Miss?”

“No. I don’t know, Oppa. When my manager told me that Appa wants to meet you too, I feel restless.”

“Did you not trust your Appa?”

“It’s not that. I don’t know, Oppa. I really don’t know.”

“I understand that you feel this way. You’ve been through al lot of things when you stood for me. And now, it’s time for me to stand for you. So, try not to over think that. Can you do that?”

So Min looks at him and he looks briefly at her before looks in front back. She rubs his knuckles and kiss it lightly.

“Komawo, Oppa.”

“De. I’ll try my best to be right beside you this time and others time too in the future.”

He too kiss her hand lightly and ruffles her hairs.

“You sure to make my hairs messy this time. You never to this to me before this,.”

So Min dodges his hand when he tends to do that again.

“I don’t know. I can’t resist that action.”

“Yah. You’re ruining my hairs. Stop that.”

They laugh and joking with other in car.

“It’s good to see you smile like this.”

“Keke. Don’t try to ruin my hairs again.”

“Arasso. Arasso. So, where we’re heading? I heard you said the mansion.”

“De. We’re headed to my mansion. It’s been a while I visit them actually.”

“Really? I can use this to pay them a visit too.”

“Yes, Oppa. I hope Appa will not make me do something like before.”

“Don’t worry. I’m sure he wants to meet his daughter after all.”

“De. Oppa, can you stop at my apartment for a while? I need to change to something else.”

“Your apartment? Can we do that?”

“I’m not sure that. I’ll asked my manager then.”

“Okay.”

So Min text his manager if she can drop at her apartment for a while. There some reporters dtill lingering around her apartment and Hyun Joong. So, they’re not sure it is safe for droping there.

“Oh. I guess I need to make my manager to frop my stufss to my mansion. The reporters are still there. He prevent me form going there for a while.”

“Really? Mian. It’s all about me.”

“Don’t say that, Oppa. I made the decision to answer them in that way.”

He smiles weakly at her and continues his driving to her mansion. It’s almost 3pm when they both arrived at the mansion. They can see So Min’s manager too just arrived.

Hyun Joong honks to him and park his car beside his car. So Min walks out first and meets her manager.

“Are this my stuff? Why are they so many?”

There’s a huge suitcase beside her manager and he handed her sling bag.

“This will be enough for almost a week as you have to stay here for a while.”

Hyun Joong stands beside her and greets her manager.

“A week?  I’m going to stay here a week? But why?”

“Let’s not talk here. Let’s get inside first.”

Three of thtem went to the mansion door. The maid opens the door and welcomes them inside.

“Welcome back, Miss Yoon Ji. It’s been a while you come here.”

“De, Nanny Shin. I’ve been busy this lately.”

“I know, Miss. Welcome to you too, Sir Hyun Joong.”

“De, Nanny. Thank you.”

“I’ll be calling President Kim now.”

“Thank you, Nanny.”

Nanny Shin opens the door big enough for them and walks ahead first. So Min looks at Hyun Joong and so does him. She nods lightly to him and hold hid hand. They both enter the mansion follows with So Min’s manager at the back.

“I’ll be going back to the office for now, So Min. call me if you need anything.”

“But, Oppa…”

“President Kim will explain to you about your stay here.”

He left the mansion after he pat Hyun Joong’s shoulder. They both sit at the couch, waiting for So Min’s parents to come down.

“I’m getting nervous as I’m the guest here now, Oppa.”

She giggles as she rubs her cols hands together. Hyun Joong holds her shoulder and brings her closer to him. She instantly wraps her arm around him for comfort.

“I’m lucky this time that you’re beside me.”

She looks ahead to him and meeting his eyes. Hyun Joong knows she’s too nervous to meet her Appa. He kiss her forehead before looks back into her eyes.

“I promise to you earlier, right. It’s time for me to make it up to you. I can’t promise not all, but I’m trying my best here.”

“Thank you, Oppa.”

She raise her head a bit and peck his lips quickly. Hyun Joong widen his eyes and looks around nervously.

“Yah! This kid. What if someone see?”

“Wae? Nobody..”

“Yoo Ji! Baby!”

Suddenly, they heard her Omma’s voice and both of them immediately stand from their sit. So Min run to her Omma and left Hyun Joong behind.

“Omma! I miss you, Omma.” She cries a little as she hugs her Omma. Then, she heard someone clear his throat behind her Omma. She looks behind and found her Appa stand there.

“Appa…”

“Do you not miss Appa, baby?”

“Appa…”

There again. She’s crying in her Appa embrace. Hyun Joong smiles as he walks towards her parents. He bows to them.

“Annyeong, President Kim.. Madam Kim..”

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter