CHAPTER 15: THE PROMISES!

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Both So Min and Hyun Joong went inside his room and So Min can’t see well due to the lack of light. She holds on Hyun Joong’s hand and speak behind him.

“Oppa, did you stay in the dark like this all this time?”

“De. Sorry, I’ll switch on the light.” He moves to the switch and the light fills the room.

“But, why? Did you stay with this candle too?” She seat on the bed and so do Hyun Joong. He just nodded to her and lowers his head.

“Did all this happened affect you this much? I can’t imagine what you’re facing right now, Oppa. Mian.” She hugs him from his side and let her head on his shoulder.

“It’s okay. I think it’s better for you to stay away from me for the time being.”

“But..”She quickly raise her head as she surprise to heard that.

“It’s better that way, Min-ah. My case still uproar and I don’t want it to affect you too, especially your career.”

“I don’t care. In fact, the others don’t now that I’m with you right now.”

“They will if you’re often come here.”

“So you want to say to stop coming to see you? Is that it?” Again he nodded to her and So Min sigh unsatisfied. She headed to the window and she can see reporters are waiting in front of his house. Earlier, she almost gets caught when she’s walking to the front door.

“Did you see how they still stubborn and still waiting in front of my house? Once they discover you, your life will be upside down, just like me. I don’t want that to happen to you too. Please?” She looks into his eyes as he stands beside her. There’s a tears in her eyes and she quickly wipes it away.

“Why all this had to happened to you, Oppa?” She hugs him tight as she cries. Hyun Joong just pats her back and remain silent.

“Are you going to stay like this? Are you not going to do something?”

“I don’t know. Sometime, I think by doing all that will bring more damages to me. It’s all waste of time.”

“NO!” She raises her voice and looks up to him. Her face again drenches with tears and she keeps on crying silently.

“Please, don’t cry for me. I had enough.”

“No, Oppa. Please. Fight all this. Please.”

“So Min... please.” He stutters as he too starting to cry. It’s been a while he’s meeting and talking to her, yet when they meet she has to see him like this.

“Please, Oppa...”

“I hate to admit that I’m at loss now. I think that I’m lost everything including my soul. I don’t have the spirit to fight nor anything.”

“No, Oppa. You have us. We always right behind you. We always be with you. We trust you.”

“Komawo. But..”

“Stop it, Oppa. Don’t be like this. We’re going to figure this out together, okay. Just promise me that you’re going to keep on your faith and keep strong. Can you do that?” She looks into his eyes and sound pleading to him. He close his eyes before answering her.

“Why I always become weak whenever I look into these eyes?” He cups her face and runs his fingers to her eyes. So Min smiles a little as she keeps looking at him.

“Please, Oppa. Can you promise me that?” He thinks for a moment and hugs her back.

“I.. I will. I promise you. I will try to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter