CHAPTER 2: LOOKING FORWARD (FLASHBACK 2)

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The meeting and script reading ends with a success as all the actors and actress seems comfortable with the others. The Director had mention about their next meeting and also the first shoot for the drama.

All staff and actors looks excited to start working including the lead actors. They had shown quiet good impression as they have a good chemistry for the first script reading. Even they still looks shy as they need to communicate together, they did a really good job for their first time.

As the Director mentioned, in two days there will be a shooting for their drama poster including with all actors. Following by that, they will start shooting for the first scene between Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni. The press conference will be hold a week after the shooting start.

Kim Hyun Joong POV 

Drama poster, huh? Hmm, it must be fun. I’m looking forward to work ith all of them. Especially, this So Min. She looks shy when I introduce myself. Does she really didn’t know me? It can’t be, right. Ah, whatever it is I’m sure it’s going to be fun. She looks fun to me.

“Hmm, Hyun Joong-shi?” Suddenly I heard someone calling me when I’m starting to leave the place. It’s So Min. Her cheeks look slightly pink as she stands in front of me.

“Yeah? Is there anything I can help you?”

“By any chance, can I take a picture with you?” She asked while her cheeks turn redder. I look stunned before I can answer her.

“Of course. Come.” I take her cell phone and ready to capture us together. At first, she seems surprise when I suddenly take her phone. But after that, she stands beside me, not so close and I capture it.

“Here.” I handed back her phone and she observe the picture before I see she smiles a little by looking at the picture.

“Oh. It turns good. Komawo, sunbae. I want to meet Shi Young unnie next.” She was about to left when I called her back.

“So Min!”

“De?”

“That picture, will you post it anywhere? It just that..”

“Wae? Why you asking that? Did you afraid that I’m share our picture only? Don’t worry sunbae. Nothing gonna happen.”

Eh. Why is she saying that? This time it’s me who frowns at her.

“So Min. It’s not that what you we’re thinking. Really.”

“It’s fine, sunbae...”

“Look, you’re still calling me sunbae.” I cross my arm on my chest and look down to her. She sure shorter than I am expects and her figure looks so petite to me.

“I still can’t call you by your name. Mian.” She smiles as she sticks her tongue a little. Omo, she looks exactly like my puppies. Adorable. Yah, Kim Hyun Joong. What the hell?

“It’s fine. Just take your time. So, we will do the drama poster soon. Like I said before, I’m looking forward to work with you.” This time I shift my hand on my jeans pocket.

“De. Me too. I’m going, sunbae. See you.” She bows to me and left to meet Shi Young and Tae Sung. Looks like she more comfortable with them than me.

“Hyun Joong!” I jump a little as Eric Hyung tap my shoulder.

“Yah, Hyung. Don’t do that again.” I rub my chest and glares angrily at him.

“Wae? I keep calling for you but you didn’t hear me.” I keep stares at So Min’s direction when Eric Hyung waves his hand in front of me.

“What are you looking at?” He looks at the same direction as me and grins playfully.

“Omo.” He playe with his brows and smirks at me.

“What, Hyung? Oh, we’re late. Come, Hyung.” I tried to dodge the subject and leave him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter