CHAPTER 35: TICK TOCK (2)

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min, Shin Hye, Hwang Bo, and Hye Sun looks intently at So Eun. That girl feels restless as she had committed a crime to them.

“Girls, please don’t look at me like that. I’m on a variety show not committed a crime.”

“It’s a crime to us when you keep that a secret. I though you’re kidding when you’re interested in those kind of program.”

Hye Sun speaks as the others just nodded their heads. So Eun sigh before adjusting her seat and answering them.

“Listen. I have a reason to participate in WGM now..”

“What’s the reason then?”

Hwang Bo cuts her. She closed her eyes and looks at her friends one by one before open back.

“My company told me that this is my opportunity to boost my carrier. By joining this program, people will know me more and the producer will acknowledge me. Who knows when I’m appearing in that program, I will get more casting. My career is not so good this lately. It’s not that bad but I need to do something though.”

The girls shut their mouth and thinks of what she’s been told. So Min nodded and speaks to So Eun.

“Is there is no other way? You know the consequences right? One scandal might get you out from that program. It’s not that never happened before with their previous couples.”

“I know and it’s fine to me.”

“Let me ask you something.”

“What is it?”

Suddenly, Hye Sun being serious by asking So Eun.

“Is that by any chance, you’re avoiding Kim Bum? I know you guys never told us anything but I feels curious since you two met last month. It’s when we visit So Min’s shooting place. I feels something going on with you guys and you looks different when he’s around.”

“Unnie.. I..”

“What? Am I right? Aigoo, this girl.”

Hye Sun shakes her head and the others just gasp in surprise.

“So Eun-ah, you and Kim Bum are fine right? I mean nothing serious happen to you guys, right?”

“Of.. Of.. course. We’re fine. We’re still friends.”

“There, there. Why you’re stuttering? What’s going on with you two actually? It’s been years now. Why can’t you guys sort this things?”

Hwang Bo ask and So Eun just shut . So Min understand her as she used to told her about that thing.

“It’s not that.. I just can’t understand us sometime. I need time. But I guess it’s been too long for us. Meeting him again, it makes me feel sad and.. Aigoo, how should I express this? I just hope you guys can understand my decision. I need your support. Regarding Kim Bum and me, let us settle it on our own. Don’t worry, nothing serious might happen. We’re good.”

She smiles as she ended her explaining. Then Hwang Bo calls the waiter to take their order. They talk leisurely as they wait for their food.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Please leave your schedule free this Sunday.”

“Wae?”

“Waeyo? I need to meet my wedding planner.”

Hye Sun looks at her schedule and close it back. The others do so too and looks at each other.

“Omo. Ottoke? I’m planning to hold a party since Hyun Joong Oppa will enlist next Tuesday. Other than Hye Sun Unnie, is anyone of you can’t make it?”

Before the others can answer, Hye Sun cut So Min and pinch her cheek.

“Yah! When did I mention I can’t make it, huh?”

“But you said that you’re going to meet your wedding planner.”

So Min rubs her cheeks and glares at Hye Sun.

“I can arrange that at other time. No worries.”

“Chincha? You can do that?”

“Of course. The designer won’t be there when I come for the fitting. So, I can make it to another time.”

“Unnie, komawo. You know I love you right. Keke.”

Hye Sun glares and shrugs to her as she teases her. They all laughing before So Min continue talking.

“Great! Everyone can make it to the party and if you guys lucky, I want to bring Mi Rae too.”

“Mi Rae? Who is she?”

Hwang Boo ask as she munch her meal. So Eun and Shin Hye looks curious too and looks back at So Min.

“Hyun Joong Oppa’s niece. She’s 2years old and she’s so adorable. I’m sure you guys will love her.”

“Really? Then I will make sure to come and get to know her too. “

Shin Hyee looks excited since she loves kids too.

“I’ve only met her twice buts she’s so adorable and her eyes looks more like Hyun Joong Oppa.”

“Of course. Hyun Joong and his brother got the same eyes right? No wonder his niece gets that too.”

Hwang Boo comments on that and So Min agrees with her.

“Don’t you think it will be inconvenience when the reporters see her?”

“What do you mean?”

“Think about it. Kim Mi Rae, Kim Hyun Joong’s niece. The reporters never know about his brother’s marriage and also his family, and now they got Mi Rae. I think you need to be extra careful if you still want to brings Mi Rae too.”

Hye Sun said all that and they become silent to it.

“You said that Mi Rae looks like Hyun Joong, and I’m afraid the reporters will speculate the netizens regarding his scandal now.”

So Min thought for a moment and Hye Sun ask her more.

“Did you have Mi Rae’s picture with you? May I see it?”

So Min just nodded and brings out her phone. She search for Mi Rae’s picture and show it to them.

“Wow! Daebak! With you and Hyun Joong together, plus this Mi Rae, if ONLY IF this picture revealed, the netizens will believe this is your baby too.”

Hye Sun said as she pass the phone to Shin Hye. Hwang Boo and So Eun rush over to her and gasps in shock as they agrees to Hye Sun.

“Hye Sun Unnie is right, Min-ah. You better be careful this time. I think the reporter is watching you too. They already target the people close to Hyun Joong Oppa now.”

Shin Hye reminds her and gives back her phone. When she looks back at the photo, only that time she realise that. Mi Rae’s eyes are indeed like Hyun Joong and she can’t find any similarities between her and Mi Rae.

“Yah, Unnie. I can’t find any similarities between me and Mi Rae.”

“Aish this kid. Of course there are no similarities with you and Mi Rae. She looks more like Hyun Joong. With the three of you together in that picture, it can be from impossible to possible. Understand?”

So Min looks shock and nodded to Hye Sun. They all continue chatting and eating before proceeds to their next destination. It’s almost 2pm when So Min arrives at her apartment.

She changes her dress to more comfortable shirt and shorts before proceed to watch the TV. She keeps on changing the channel and stops when she sees news about Hyun Joong.

The news says that the reporters spot Hyun Joong and his manager this afternoon visiting the Attorney and left an hour after that. They can’t get inside the building as the security guards the area.

She sighs and changes the channel and turn off the TV when she can’t anything that she can watch. She looks around her apartment when she remembers in the news that Hyun Joong left the Attorney’s office an hour after met him.

“Left an hour after met the Attorney? Is he coming here or not?”

As she begins to walks to her room, the door is opening and she rush to the door. There, Hyun Joong comes with his tired face and So Min greets him happily.

“Oh, Oppa! You’re here.”

Hyun Joong is removing his shoes when So Min hugs him by the side and Hyun Joong smiles at her. She moves from him and waits for him. They walk side by side to the living room.

“I’ll bring you some water. Is orange juice fine with you?”

“Yes, please. And thanks.”

Hyun Joong kiss her hand before release her. So Min proceeds to the kitchen and gets the juice and brings it to him. Hyun Joong close his eyes as his hand pinching his temple.

“Your juice, Oppa.”

“Komawo.”

He drinks the juice in one goes and pass the glass to So Min.

“Do you want more?”

“No, it’s okay.”

“Okay. Then, let me help you with the massage.”

Hyun Joong nodded and adjusts his seat and So Min begins to massage him.

“I thought you’re not coming here after you visiting the Attorney.”

“Hmm.. let’s say that I want to be with you more now. Keke.”

“Yah, Oppa. I’m serious now. What will your family think of me? They’re probably that I’m stopping you from going back home.”

“No, they’re not. Actually, Mommy insists for me to stay with you. She t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter