CHAPTER 32: THEIR MOMENTS (2)

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min woke up earlier and never bothers to get up from her bed. She rolls to the other side carefully not to wakes Hyun Joong. His arm still on her waist and she lift it up as she turns around.

The little movement make Hyun Joong open his sleepy eyes and looks down to So Min. She’s already facing her and looks for his phone. Its 6am and still early.

“It’s still early.”

So Min told him and snuggles to him more. Hyun Joong hugs her tigh and close his eyes back.

“De. Let’s be sleep more.”

“You really easy to wake early now.”

“Larely I starts my morning jogs near the park at the mansion. Usually this time I will awake.”

“Really? Wow.”

“Oh. I’ve got an idea.”

“What is it? I though you want to sleep more.”

“Not today.”

Hyun Joong opens his eyes and gets up to sit near the bed head. So Min is still on the bed and looks sleepily at him.

“What?”

“Let’s go to the Han River. There are not much people at this hour.”

“You’ve got to be kissing me, Oppa? I’m tired.”

“I’m serious here. I can go there alone.”

Hyun Joong already gets up from the bed and pretending to get ready to make So Min awake.

“Oppa...”

“What? I though we get to spend time together.”

“But, look at the time.”

“I know. Come on. Get up now. You need a morning vitamin. I bet you barely exercise these days.”

“Yeah. I only do to the light exercise since I’m busy right now.”

So Min is sitting on the bed, but her eyes still close. Hyun Joong giggles as he proceeds to the bathroom.

“I’ll get change first. Don’t sleep back. Arasso?”

So Min just nodded and lie back on the bed when Hyun Joong close the bathroom door. He didn’t take long time to change, but when he’s back he pfound So Min sleep back.

“Hey. Get up now, baby. Go get change before I left you here.”

“Hmmm?”

“I said I’m going now.”

Hyun Joong kiss her cheek and tend to left the room. So Min immediately sit back and looking for Hyun Joong.

“Oppa! Wait for me.”

“5 minutes then. After that, I left.”

“Arasso!”

So Min quickly gets change and runs around the room to get change. Hyun Joong is not kidding when he told to be back in time. He’s looking at his watnch and the time almost ended.

“Yah! Kim Yoon Ji! What take you so long?”

Now, he prefers to call her by her real name. He loves Kim Yoon Ji instead of Jung So Min since before.

“I’m coming!”

So Min stops in front of him and grins playfully to him. She’s wearing a slevelss shirt and covers it with the sweater together with a short. Hyun Joong looks at her form head to toe.

“Don’t you have a long track?”

“Waeyo?”

“It’s kind of... cold at this time. Are you sure you can endure it with that short?”

“Oh, I think I prefer this than the long one. I know you’re going to make me change to the long one and no. I’m wearing this instead. Come, Oppa. Let’s go.”

So Min drags his hand and they proceed to the front door. So Min finds her car keys and hands it to Hyun Joong.

“Since you came here with my manager, we’re going by my car. It’s safe since I barely used it and we can avoid the reporter. And take this cap and cover yourself. You sure were preparing since you bring your track and shirt.”

“It’s happen for me to bring them since it comfortable. And thanks for the cap. Whose cap is it?”

Hyun Joong observes the cap and something strikes him when So Min got the same design. He wears it back and holds So Min’s hand as she already waits for the lift.

“When did you get this?”

“Sometime before.”

“...”

“Or to be excat before you left me. We ordered that together, remember?”

“De. Sorry.”

He kiss her hand and brings her close to him. The lift is arriving and they both went inside. It’s only them inside the lift and both of them falls silent until Hyun Joong speaks.

“Why did you still kept this cap?”

“It’s yours. Why would I thrown it away?”

“You can pass it to me.”

“Well, it’s something belong to you. I want to have something yours before I gave them away.”

“You really different, you know.”

“I know.”

“And that’s make me loves you more.”

“Oh, really? Is this realyy Kim Hyun Joong the one I know?”

“Wae?”

“You sounds cheesy and...”

So Min didn’t manage to finish her words as she starts to laugh out loud. She really can’t imagine Hyun Joong will talk like that.

“Yah! What’s so funny?”

“It’s you, Oppa. Where did you learn all that?”

“What? I thought it’s the usual thing to say to the one we love. Am I right?”

They both egt uot from the lift and So Min brings him to her car. It’s not far from the exit and she still laughing on him.

“You’re not like this before, Oppa. I think it’s me only that knows to used that words.”

“It’s all in the oast, dear. Now, I’m the new man. The new Kim Hyun Joong. I don’t want to be the loser that only hold hid feelings.”

“Wow. Then, I’m looking forward to know the new Kim Hyun Joong then.”

“Yes, and please looking forward to it. I’m working on it though.

“Arasso. That’s my car.”

So Min pointed to white car and they both egt inside the car. Hyun Joong suddenly remembered the thing her manager told about her driving alone. He’s already on the road when he decided to asked her.

“Baby?”

“De?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Why did you not drive now?”

“Oh..”

“Is there someting I need to know? I once asked your manager about this and he told to ask you instead.”

“Something happened.”

“What is it? Are you had an accident before?”

“De, Oppa.”

“What?!”

The car stop in halt and luckily Hyun Joong stop at the red light. He’s widen his eye when he turns to look at So Min.

“Why did I not know about that at all?”

“It’s nothing serious actually. It happened not long after I’ve got my license. I drove alon and the time almost midnight. Suddenly, there’s a car been followed me for a while. I called my manager and he’s on his way when the car suddenly passed by me. I thought it gone as he’s speed off.”

“He?”

“De. When I come to this one place near the junction to my parent’s mansion, I noticed there’s a car at the side of the road. I not tend to stop as the time is getting late.”

“Then, did he stopped you?”

“De, he stops me. When I’m about to pass him he signal for help and I stopped. But, I never dare to get out from the car. I asked him what happened and he told that his car got some problem with the engine. I’m about to gave him the mechanic number, but he refused. He once told me to step outside the car to give it a look. I’m scared that time and never dare to do so.”

So Min sighs as she remembered the incident. She continues as Hyun Joong drives back.

“When I looked at the back mirror, I noticed there are another car behind and a few man in black suit. Only that time, I sense someting bad might happen to me. I saw the man is about to bring out something from his pocket. I left the place and called my manager back. Then, Appa called me and asked about my whereabout. He asked me to be back fast and had send his bodyguard to look for me.”

“Did Appa who is them?”

“It happened his rival’s plan to kidnap me for blackmailing my Appa. But, Appa kade a quick action and succeed to fight them back. I’m still talking to Appa when suddenly my tire got shot and my car crashed to the side. I fell unconcius at that time. When I awake, I already at the mansion. Luckily, Appa’s bodyguard right there on time and manage to bring me back safe.”

“Did you hurt?”

“I’m fine. I didn’t hit anything and according to the doctor, I just shocked and nothing serious happened to me. As a result, I can’t drive back when that thing always haunted me.  It happens for long time than I thought. Right now, I’m still gaining my strength to drive back.”

Hyun Joong leaves a heavy sish before took hold of her hand. He kiss it lightly and hold it back .

“Mian

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter