CHAPTER 30: THE BROKEN HER BEFORE

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, Hyun Joong went back to his mansion alone. As usual, So Min will give a thousand reasons to back with him. But, President Kim manages to stops her and she’s pouting along dinner with Hyun Joong and her family. Madam Kim just smiles to her daughter’s action.s

Hyun Joong parks his car and went inside his mansion when his Daddy calls him over the living room. It’s kind of late for his Daddy still awake. He walks over to the living roon and sits in front of Mr Kim.

“De, Daddy? Why are you still awake?”

“Where were you today?”

“Oh, did my mnager don’t mention it to you and Mummy?”

Mr Kim thinks a while before he shakes his head.

“I went to So Min’s mansion. We’re met her parents.”

“Her parents? How are they?”

“They’re fine.”

“Did President Kim say anything to you guys?”

“About?”

Hyun Joong sips his drink after the maid place his drink in front of him.

“Yeah, about you guys. I’m afraid and worried about So Min. Is she fine after meeting her parents? Knowing President Kim..”

“Don’t worry, Daddy. She’s fine and President Kim didn’t say anything hurtful to her daughter. But, hold on. Are you more worried for So Min than me? I’m your son.”

“Of course you’re my son. But, you know how So Min is. She just can’t handle such stressed like before. I’ m afraid..”

“She’s fine now, Daddy. In fact, I’ll be right beside her from now on. I’m not going take her for granted again. Not again.”

“It’s good to hear that. Hyun Joong-ah, of course Daddy worried for you too. You’re my son.”

Mr Kim shed his tears as Hyun Joong become silent seeing his Daddy like that. He nOdded to himself before looks back at his father.

“I’ll be enlisting in two weeks from now. I hope Mummy and daddy can accept my decision. I really hope I can find myself and reflect back all my wrongs when I’m in there.”

“We understand. We’ll be always pray for you, son. Don’t worry about us. We have your brother here. So do the boys.”

“Oh, talking about Hyung. How long will he be here?”

“Not sure about that. Wae?”

“It’s been good if he can stay here longer. “

“I’m sure he will do the same.”

“So, where is he?”

“He bought his family out for dinner.”

“Really? How I wish to do that...”

“Your time will come, son.”

“I don’t know. With what happen now, I’m not sure about my future after this.”

“Listen, Hyun Joong. All of us never know what we’ll be facing in the future. So do I and you of course. So, stop think that low. You still got me and Mummy. Never ever think that you’ve lost everything when you still got us. You can caome to us crying and we’ll be gladly taking you back with us. Don’t forget about that.”

“De, Daddy. Thanks for all you had done to me. I’m not a good son to you guys..”

“Just stop, Hyun Joong-ah. Go to your room. Get rest.”

“...”

Mr Kim walks upstairs to his room while Hyun Joong remains at the living room alone. He’s spacing out for a certain time until he heard his Hyung’s car outside.

He can hear Mi Rae’s voice. She’s talking to her baby language to her parents. The parents are laughing when they heard their baby talks to them. Hyun Joong walks to the door and waits for them there. As baby Mi Rae sees him, she runs slowly to Hyun Joong.

“Uncle...”

“Hey, Mi Rae.”

Hyun Joong scoops her up when that baby girl came to him. He kisses her cheek and looks lovingly at her.

“Where were you? Uncle misses you.”

“We’re eat.. err.. chicken! Kok kok.”

All of them laugh when they heard her answer. Hyun Joong brings her inside and sits at his previous seat. As he place baby Mi Rae on his lap, his Hyung ask about him.

“We’re you with So Min yesterday?”

“Yeah and today too. we’re met her parents.”

“Mr President? So?”

“I can say that he’s giving his blessing to us then.”

“Really? But, how?”

“I’m curious too. Right, baby?”

His Hyung and his wife look at each other before look back at Hyun Joong. Baby Mi Rae looks happy to sees her Uncle. Hyun Joong looks ahead when he senses his Hyung and sister-in-law looking at him.

“What?”

“Nothing. It’s just we barely see you this happy. Are they really okay with you now?”

“Yeah. President and Madam Kim can finally accept me. We argue about certain issues before President Kim really can face the fact. So Min really stubborn this time.”

“Waeyo?”

His sister-in-law asked after awhile she’s listening to them.

“She’s really against her Appa no matter what. She’s really love me until she dare to do all that.”

“She really is love you, pabo-yah.”

“Hyung!”

“Honey..”

“What? Darling, don’t you remember how she asking and begging us when this brat disappearing?”

“Yeah. I know that. I really know how much she loves your pabo dongsaeng.”

“Yah. What are you guys talking about?”

“Hey. Are you really having no idea about this?”

Hyun Joong shakes his head to his brother. Then, his brother looks at his wife before his wife nodded her head.

“Listen, dongsaeng. Did you remember the day before So Min admitted to the hospital due to her overdose?”

Hyun Joong nodded his head and gulp. He’s preparing himself to hear someting bad, he think.

“She came to us. Begging like a mad person as she can’t contact and find you nowhere. She’s been running from her mansion and of course from her Appa bodyguards. She really looks pale and sick and crying hard looking for you.”

“Wait. Am I at overseas that time? No, I just got home that day, right?”

“Yes. And you just like hiding or svoiding from meeting anyone.”

“...”

“She’s begging us to let her see you. That timem we really don’t know where were you until you called Mummy.”

“Then? What happened to her then?”

“We asked her to go home for the mean time we searched for you too. By the way, I know the issues were past, but where were you that time? What realy happened?”

Hyun Joong looks confused and shocked at the same time. He really doesn’t have any idea that So Min will acted like that. He really thought that when he’s ignoring her, she will let it be. She will keep her silent until he came for her, like it used to be. But, that time she’s the one runs to him. She needs him but what had he done?

He rubs his face when Mi Rae gets down from his laps and went her mother. The couple looks at him in silent and wait for him. Hyun Joong sigh before he looks ahead to them.

“It’s true, Hyung that I’ve been avoiding everyone including her.”

“But why?”

“It’s the order from President Kim. He threatened to make So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter