CHAPTER 33: THEIR MOMENTS (3)

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On their way to Ahjumma’s restaurant, they talking, laughing together. So Min really become the chatter box as usual.

“Oppa.”

“Hmm..”

“What about we hold a part and invite our friends?”

“Party? When?”

“Before you left for your military service. You’ll be going on Tuesday, so the weekend will be great.”

“But I thought you want a picnic with me and Mi Rae.”

“That for sure. The party is for us. It’s been a long time we get together. You’ll be going for a while. So, it’s perfect for get together. What will you say about that?”

So Min leans to him and hold his arm. Hyun Joong drive with one hand and looks briefly to her. He thinks for a while and nodded his head.

“Okay. I’ll inform my manager to make my schedule clear on the weekend. Saturday will be with Mi Rae and Sunday will be with you guys.”

“Really? Komawo, Oppa.”

So Min kisses his cheek and leans back to her seat. She brings out her phone and text her manager.

Lucklily, she’s got no job on that day yet and she request her manager to make it clear too. Soon, they arrived at the restaurant and it seems the restaurant is packed.

“Woah. I think we came at a wring time, Oppa.”

“Waeyo?”

Hyun Joong didn’t notice the people inside the restaurant as he parks the car. So Min looks around the restaurant and told him.

“There are more people than I thought. Usually it’s not this crowd at this time.”
“Maybe it weekend too. So, you still wanna go?”

“Of course. I’m carving for Ahjumma’s cooking now.”

“Okay. Let’s go.”

So Min adjusts her cloth and cap before she walks out from the car first. She walks to Hyun Joong’s side and wait for him.

Hyun Joong now wears his glasses and make the cap hides his face more. So Min didn’t say much as she drags him inside the restaurant.

Usually, Ahjumma will be greets the customer who came to the restaurant. But, at that time, her worker replaces her as she got something to settle at he back.

The worker recoginse So Min and act like usual. So Min had become regular and all workers had been remind to act like she’s a commoner not a celebrity.

“Welcome, Miss.”

“Hi, Ha Na.”

So Min knows all the workers and Ha Na is one of the workers she’s close.

“Ha Na, where is Ahjumma?”

“She’s at the back. She’ll be here later. What can we get for you?”

“Hmm. Let’s see. Oppa, did you want to decide now or we get the place first?”

“I think its better we get to the place first.”

“Okay. Ha Na, to my usual place. And tell Ahjumma I want to see her. I’ve got surprise for her.”

“Very well, Miss. Please follow me.”

Ha Na leads the way and So Min walks first following by Hyun Joong. He looks around and all the decorations still the same. It’s been so long he comes there but the feels is still there.

Hyun Joong looks shocked when the worker bought them to their place. So Min settles herself at her place and call Hyun Joong over.

“Oppa. What are you looking at? Come here.”

Hyun Joong walks slowly and sits in front of her. It’s the same place when he bought her for the first time.

“You still remember this place, Oppa?”

“De. The first time I bought you here. But...”

“I told you I’ve came here often right. So, I alwys choose this place as it hidden from others.”

“I want to ask you something.”

“What is it, Oppa?”

“Please be honest to me. Arasso?”

“Okay. What is it?”

“Did you ever cry whenever you came here?”

“De?”

So Min froze as she heard that from Hyun Joong. How can she not cry when she’s here? It brings a lot of memories of them.

“You did, right?”

“Oppa..”

“How can you not cry, right? You’re way too sensitive, baby. I know you. This place contains a lot of our moments together. In fact now, all those play in my mind.”

“It’s true. But, I’m not crying because of the pains. I’ll really cherish all those good moments we’re together.”

Hyun Joong looks at her for a moment and smiles to her. He take her hand on the table and hold it before kiss it lightly. Then, they heard someone call for So Min. The voice comes from behind him. So Min signals him to keep quiet and let her do the talk.

“Min!”

“Ahjumma!”

So Min raises from her seat and Ahjumma crash her body to her. They hug each other for sometime.

“Aigoo. This child. Why did yu not called me before you come here?”

“I want to make a surprise visit for you.”

“Aigoo. Right, surprise. Ha Na said you’ve got surprise for me. What is it?”

Ahjumma didn’t realise the man sitting in front of So Min. She’s too busy talking to So Min at that time. When So Min points the man in front of her, Ahjumma looks back to So Min.

“Who is it?”

“Can’t you guess?”

Hyun Joong too raise from his seat and bows to Ahjumma. He’s still in his glasses and cap so Ahjumma barely can recognise him.

“Annyeong, Jun Hee Ahjumma.”

Ahjumma widen her eyes when she heard that. Nobody call her Jun Hee Ahjumma except..

“Joongie?”

“De, Ahjumma. How are you?”

“Omo. Hyun Joong. My Joongie. You’re here.”

Ahjumma immediately rush to him and hugs him tight. She shed tears when she hugs him. Hyun Joong too in tears.

“But.. How come..”

“It’s been a long story, Ahjumma. Most importantly, he’s back now.”

So Min said that and again Ahjumma cry. Hyun Joong and So Min for that and she join them after that.

“Aigoo. These kids. You guys really make me get a heart attck you know.”

“Mian. I didn’t manage to call you beforehand, Ahjumma.”

“It’s fine. Joongie-ah, mian. I didn’t have the time to visit your Mommy. So, how is she?”

“She’s fine now. Just the doctor reminds us not to make her stressed more. It’s all because of me, Ahjumma, I made her stressed all this time.”

“Don’t talk like that. It’s all happened now and let it passed. We all can open a new book and through thid life happily. Arasso?”

“De, thanks Ahjumma. I’m sorry too because I barely come here.”

“Who says? You’ve came here once with your ex.”

“Ahjumma!”

“What? I told you before I never liked her for you. Look waht had she done? She nearly ruined you and your life.”

Ahjumman scold Hyun Joong and So Min looks startled when Ahjumma mentioned about that.

“Mian, Min-ah. I never mentioned about that to you. I don’t want to lose you too. I’m afraid when I told you that this brat brings his ex here, you will stop comeing here.”

“Ahjumma... stop it.”

Hyun Joong tries to stop his Ahjumma but it looks she can’t be stop. He looks at So Min as he worry she will be trouble for that.

“What? You never listened to me, Joongie-ah.”

“Yeah, I know. Sorry for that.”

“Huh. Aigoo. You really...”

Ahjumma smack lightly her nephew’s head. So Min chuckles as she sees that.

“I’ll be back and bring your dish.”

Ahjumma left them and Hyun Joong quickly consoles her.

“Hey. Baby? You’re fine?”

He takes a seat beside her where Ahjumma left. So Min’s become wakward when Ahjumma mentioned about his ex. He holds her hand and So Min didn’t resist that.

“I’m good. Waeyo?”

“Please don’t mind what Ahjumm told earlier.”

“About what? Your ex?”

“De.”

“Look, Oppa. I really don’t care about that anymore. She’s your ex. Your past. I don’t want to make my head hurts because of her.”

“But..”

“No More but, Oppa. I’m glad you’re here with me. Don’t you remember that you hate me talked about your ex? So, let us not talk or discuss about her anymore. Ahjumma is really pissed of her. That’s why she’s behaving like that.”

“How come you can be so thoughtful?”

“Me? I don’t know. What I know, I want to understand your situation and be more understanding. I want to be your number one supporter and will be always beside you.”

She leans on his shoulder and put her head there. She hugs his arm as she snuggles more to his side.

“You really something, baby. I still can’t believe you can be this thoughtful.”

“Me too can’t believe it. But, Oppa. I really don’t want we talk about this anymore. This is our time. It’s only about us. Not you damn ex.”

“Woah. Easy, girl.”

So Min suddenly curse and make a fist as she want to punch someone.

“I think I can punch her or slap her hard because she’s make you suffer. But, I really hope I never see her face in front me again.”

“I hope too that you never meet her. I don’t want her to hurt you too.”

“Don’t worry, Oppa. She’s not going to hurt me like last time.”

“Enough of that.”

Hyun Joong suddenly pecks her lips and So Min hit his arm.

“Yah, Oppa! What will the others see?”

“That’s my present and thanks for your thoughtful.”

So Min glares at him before they both laugh after that. Later, Ahjumma come with their dishes.

“Wow. All this looks delicious. Ahjumma, come join us.”

“It’s fine. You guys can go on witout me. I’ve got job to do. The customers keep on coming now.”

“Okay, Ahjumma. Thanks for the food.”

“De.”

Ahjumma left them and went to the front. Hyun Joong still sits beside her and they both enjoy the dishes well.

At time,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter