CHAPTER 27: TRYING

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min ran to the villa leaving Hyun Joong behind. It’s kind of late but she just proceeds to the villa through the shortcut they know.

Hyun Joong tries his best to follows her. He’s worried she might be lost since it’s getting late. He’s follow near behind her but she never bother to listen to him.

“So Min.. please, listem to me first.”

“...”

Her face already wet with her cries and she’s having a hiccup too. Hyun Joong gets to holds her hand as they arrive in front the villa and cup her face.

“Don’t cry.” He wipes her terars and hugs her tight.

“I can’t bea r looking you cries like this. Will you listen to me first?”

So Min takes deep breath and nodded in his arms. They both went inside the villa as So Min excuse herself to her room. Hyun Joong had to let her go and thought she needs time for this.

So, he went to the kitchen to cook something but nothing left. The villa is indeed to be taken care by someone, but maybe they forgot to fill the fridge and other cupboards.

“Maybe I shpuld buy something.”

He went to her room and knocks several times. She didn’t answering him nor opens the door.

“Baby... I’m going out for a while. There’s nothing left at the kitchen.”

She’s still quiet in her room. He proceeds to his room and found no clothes for him. So, he went to Young Saeng’s wardrobe and found a baggy t-shirt and a sweat pant.

“It’s better than nothing.”

He takes a quick shower and weras the clothes he found. He get his key and remember that his car at the beach. Luckily, the beach is not that far. He locks the door and gate and left the villa.

So Min woke up from her sleep. She searched for her phone but it’s nowere to be seen.

“I didn’t bring my things here. Uhuhhh..”

She slumps back her body on the bed and look at the ceiling. She thinks back her conversation with Hyun Joong and rubs her temple.

“Am I the one dind’t understand his situation right now? But... Arghhh.. It’s hard for me.”

She rolls over the bed and decided to take a bath. She had her clothes place in the wardrobe for unexpected visit like this.

“Luckily I put my clothes here.”

She proceeds to the bathroom when she notices the villa seem quiet. She takes her quick bath and put on her baggy t-shirt and shorts. She went to the living room and looks for Hyun Joong.

“Oppa... where are you?”

She looks for him at his room but he’s not there. Next, she looks for him at the bathroom and other room, still he’s missing, she thought.

“Oppa! Where are you? It’s not funny you know.”

She’s running inside the villa searched for him. She already in her tears when she heard someone at the door. She looks from the stairs. It’s Hyun Joong. He bought some food with him. So Min runs her might to him and crash herself into him until they stumble.

“Hey... what’s wrong?”

“You’re here. I thought you left.”

So Min put her face on his chest and hugs him tight. Hyun Joong hugs her back and rubs her back as she’s tremble a little.

“Left? No. I never leave you alone. I bought some take out for us. I do inform you before I left. Did you not hear me?”

“No. I didn’t hear... Oh! It must be when I’m sleeping.”

So Min lifts her head to look at him. When Hyun Joong heard that, he’s shakes his head and pinch her cheek.

“I’m worried to death when you refuse to opne the door, yet you said you sleeping... Aigoo..”

“Yah! It’s hurt. Oppa, I’m hungry.”

She winch at him and they both smiles at each other.

“I bought sushi. I remember you like sushi. And also this.”

Hyun Joong put a box in front of her. They settle themself at the living room. They both sit next to each other on the couch while watching the TV.

“What’s this?”

“Open it.”

So Min opens the box carefully and found a cheesecake. It’s her favourite. She smiles widely at him.

“Komawo, Oppa. You still remember I like all this?”

“Of course, baby. I do remmebr all about you.”

“Awww.. Komawo.. I’m going to eat all of this. Yummy...”

“All? What about me then?”

“..Hmmm.. Okay. You can ahve some. Here.”

She feeds him a spoon of cheesecake. He gladly eats that.

“So, did you okay now?”

“.. what do you mean?”

“I’ worried when you refuse to talk to me earlier. So, you sure you’re okay?”

“I guess so. Let’s talk about that after we ate this, okay.”

Hyun Joong just nodded his head as So Min continuesly feeds him and her. He is switching the channel on the TV when something catches his view.

“Oh! You’re on a drama soon?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter