CHAPTER 20: HIS DECISION

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyun Joong! Kim Hyun Joong! Open this door!”Eric and Mr Kim constantly knock on his door but he never respond to it. After he drags and push So Min inside his room, he just stands near the window and didn’t bother to open his mouth to her. As for So Min, she just stands near his bed and to be honest, she doesn’t heal enough but she never dares to speak to him either.

Hyung Joong knows that he’s scared her and he looks a glimpse of her in his semi-dark room. He just put on the candles and it still can figure So Min’s presence inside the room. He sighs before he moves to her.

As he expected, when he takes a step to her, she takes step back from him. Her eyes look into him and he can tell the meaning of that. She still scared and shocked too when he use violent to her. Then, she shifts her gaze on the floor and still taking a step back. Only then, he stops and talks to her.

“Why?”

“Huh?”

“Why did you come here, So Min?” Her shoulder slump and she become relax after that. She takes a step as she speaks to him.

“Why? Did you have to ask that? I bet you know why, Oppa.” She stops walking and looks into his eyes again. Hyun Joong too looks at her but all she can she in his eyes is... EMPTY SOUL. She can see all that. He really lost all his soul.

“Please, Min. Don’t tortures yourself like this. I don’t want anything bad happen to you. When Omma told me that you had brought to the hospital, it really scared me to death. So, like I said before it’s better that you stay away from me. Don’t...”

“NO, OPPA!” She yells at him and slaps his cheek. She too startled when do that and retreats her hand away from his cheek. His head is facing the other way as he didn’t mind to look at her.

“Oppa?” She tries to hold his hand but he dodges her hand away. He moves to his bed and sit at the edge. He still keeps his head low and shut his mouth.

“Oppa? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean...” She too sits beside him and peers into his face. She barely can see his face as the room are a little dark.

“Oppa? Please. Look at me.” She cups his cheeks and brings up his face to face her. As their eyes met, his eyes are fills with tears and it brings some pain in her heart to see him like that.

“Please. Don’t. Come. Here. Again.” He said the words one by one as he too looks at her. He holds her hands on his cheeks. He tries his hard not to sobbing but his shoulder are shakes hard from that.

“But..”

“Please. Listen to me this time. I can’t take if anything bad happen to you, baby.”

Baby. It’s been a long time he last called her like that. She closed her eyes and cries too. She can’t believe what she just heard. She missed to be called like that again. Then, she just hugs him tightly and cries more on his shoulder.

“When I heard that you collapsed, I just want to run all my might to you. But, Omma stops me and reminds me about the reporters there. I can’t put the burden to you anymore, baby. So, please listen to me this time.”

She shakes her as she still on his arms. Her cries become louder when he said that. He tries to push her a little away from him several times before successes.

“Baby? Hey, look at me. Hey?” He holds her shoulder and her face is a mess in cries. He wipes the tears away holds her cheeks.

“Oppa.. please don’t push me away again. Not this time. Please. No matter what, I will be beside you. No matter what..”

“Are you insane? Pabo-yah.” He shook her shoulders and shakes her body rough. She’s sobbing hard and hangs her head and avoids his gaze.

" Don’t mind me anymore, Jung So Min. Please. I beg you.” Hyun Joong still holds her shoulder but in a gentle way. So Min still cries but suddenly her head feels so dizzy.

“Oppa...” She manage to calls him and after that her head drops to his chest.

“Hey. So Min?”

Hun Joong didn’t realise she just collapse again and tries to looks at her. He lift her head and only that he realise her condition.

“Baby! Wake up. Hey, open your eyes.” He taps her cheeks lightly and then he hears his door being open. Mrs Kim came in running pushing Eric and get to them.

“Omo. Dear, wake up. You! What did you do to her?” Mrs Kim hit his arm repeatedly until Mr Kim and Kim Bum drags her away.

“What happen?” It’s Young Saeng. He came right on time when the door can be open. He kneels in front of Hyun Joong and So Min. As for Hyun Joong, he become speechless and froze in his sit.

“Hyun Joong? You okay? Yah?!” Young Saeng slaps his arm and he still looks dumbfounded. Young Saeng shakes his head and that time, So Min opens her eyes.

“Min? You okay? How are you feeling?” Young Saeng asks as soon as she wakes up and still in Hyun Joong’s arms.

“My head hurts.. a lot..”

“It’s because you’re not fully recover but you insists to come here. Come.” Young Saeng scolds her and tends to lift her up.

“Oppa? What are you doing?” She struggle a bit to get down.

“Hey. It’s fine. Let her stay here. She’s...” Hyun Joong didn’t manage to finish his words when So Min interrupts him.

“It’s okay, Saengie Oppa. I’m fine now. Maybe I just need some rest.  You can wait down stairs and I’ll be down later. I need to talk to Hyun Joong Oppa.”

Young Saeng just looks displease when he heard that but as he looks more to So Min, he always can’t win over her.

“Just don’t look at me like that. I’ll be waiting downstairs.” He leaves the room and didn’t say a word nor look at Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong sighs and seat on the bad back. So Min too takes a seat beside him and peers into his face before open .

“Oppa. Please. Don’t push me any further. The more you do that, the nearer I am to you, you know. So, don’t wasting your time to do that.” So Min said without looking at his face. He just hangs his head down and let out another sigh before proceed to the window. There, he still can see a number of reporters in front of his parent’s mansion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter