CHAPTER 28: THE NEXT MORNING

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong is the first one to get up the next morning. His looks aound the room and it reminds him, he and So Min have spendt the night at the villa. And the girl is right beside him, slepping soundly. A smile crept on his lips as he looks at her lovingly.

“How am I supposed to do with you? We just met after so long and now I have to leave you, baby girl. I know it’s been hard for you to accept this, but I must go. It’s the best for us. I promise you that my leaving is to bring the new me soon.”

He gets up lowly after kiss her forehead. So Min stirs a bit and turns to the other side. Hyun Joong freshen himself and do inform s that So Min is with him and Young Saeng and their managers reply to his text the moment he went to sleep.

He decided to make some breakfast for them, so he headed to the kitchen. Luckily he bought some stuffs yesterday and make a simple breakfast then.

Back to So Min. As the sunlight rays on her face, she opens her eyes slowly and adjusted to the light. She rubs her face before she looks around the room.

“Oppa?”

She’s searching and calling for him but he never answer. She checks the bathroom and there’s no present of him.

“Oppa? Hyun Joong Oppa? Where are you?”

She’s walks out of the room as she calls for him again. She proceeds to downstairs without having a bath. She just wash her face when she enters the bathroom earlier. After that, she proceeds to the kitchen when she heard some noise from there.

Hyun Joong is having his back to her as he busy cook the pancake for their breakfast. So Min walks slowly to him and backhugging him as she peer her face from his back.

Hyun Joong is startled when So Min does that. He turns his head at the side and meets So Min’s eyes.

“You’re awake? Did you calling for me?”

“De, I just awake. And of course I’m calling for you.”

She’s pouted to him and snuggles more behind his back. Hyun Joong chuckles at her and continue his doing.

“But, Oppa?”

“De?”

“Since when did you can wake this early? As far as I know, you’re not the one will woke up early.”

“Yah. That’s hurt you know. I do wake up early sometime.”

“Keke.”

“Thanks to someone that I can’t take my sleep any longer as she keeps on make my arms numb...”

Hyun Joong laughs out lod when So Min hit his back. She’s still backhuging him and never leaves him.

“But, bay?”

“Hm...”

“Did you fall asleep? I need to finish this..”

Hyun Joong tries to look at his back but So Min prevents him to do so. So, he keeps on making the breakfast while So Min is sticking behind him. He do nagging at him that he’s uncomfortable with her like that but hs enever bother to leaves him.

He tends to nags more at her when his phone rings at the table. They turns towards the phone and looks at each other.

“Who can it be? Can you get that for me?”

He pointed to his phone and asked So Min to answer it for him. She walks to the table and sit as she looks at the caller.

“Oh! It’s my manager. Hello, Oppa!”

So Min sounds cheerful when she snaswer the call. Hyun Joong giggles as he heard how she dounds and finish the cooking. He’s bringing the pancakes to the table when he catches a worried at her face. He let it be as she still on the phone and set the table.

He takes a seat beside her and waits for her talking to her manager. She sighs and put the phone aside. She’s fidgeting her fingers and never bothers to looks at Hyun Joong.

“What’s wrong? You sound happy when you answered the call earlier?”

“It’s my manager... and..”

“And..”

“And he told me to be back right now as my Appa wants to see me.”

“...oh..”

“Oppa. I’m scared.. what if he’s.. I’m not said that Appa like before which he’s hating you... but...”

“It’s fine. I’ll go woth you later. Now, wat your breakfast.”

“It’s fine, Oppa. I can go alone...”

“No. This time, we will face you Appa together. Arasso?”

“De.”

She smiles widely and gives him a kiss on his cheek. He ruffles her hairs and hands her the pancake.

“It’s delicious. It been a long time I eat your cooking, Oppa.”

“Really? Then you should eat more.”

“What? Are you kidding me?”

“Wae? You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter