CHAPTER 26: HIS TRIAL AND.. ENLISTMENT?

Part of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong went back inside the mansion as Eric glares at him. He handed the phone back to his manager and sit with them.

“So...”

Jung Min and Hyung Jun as he keep the straight face to them.

“What?”

“What? Is that So Min? How is she? Is she okay?”

“She’s fine... and we’e good.”

“Good? Define good?”

“... one thing I know, she’s with me now.”

“How’s her meetng with the President?”

“Based on her voice earlier, I think it went well.”

“Did the President or the company will take an action towards her?”

“I don’t know. She didn’t mention about it at all. She sounds happy to me. She’s also mentioned her Appa. She thought her Appa makes his moves first.”

“That’s mean that scary Ahjussi settle it in his way?”

Hyun Joong nodded to them. This time, Mi Rae came and sits on his lap. He keeps his niece still as he listen to his friends.

“Wow. He’s really something. Same as before. I guess now he’s better, right. He’s supports So Min and you.”

“I hope so. Hyung, is that possible I go with her meets her Appa?”

“What? Hyun Joong, you have to understand the situation here...”

“I know. But, I can’t sit still here. I have to do something foer her too.”

“Trust me, she’s fine with it. She will say the same thing.”

Hyun Joong’s Hyung cmome to them and his face looks serious. All of them shut their mouth for a moment.

“Hyun Joong.. me and Dad had discuss for you to go to the trial soon. We’ll be meering Attorney tomorrow. He needs your statement regarding this case.”

“Okay.”

“Also.. your enlistment.. I think yout shoud settle soon too. Once you settle your military servise next two years, you’ve got plety time to plan your future. Of course your carrier, yor life and this case too.”

“What if this case keeps on dragging once he’s in military?”

Young Saeng asked. All of them still in though when Hyun Joong’s Hyung speak up.

“I’m sure Attorney Lee got the answer. As for you Hyun Joong, I advice you to tell So Min about your enlistment after we meet Attorney Lee tomorrow. I don’t ant you to go without telling her.”

“Don’t worry, I will.”

“You bet. Knowing you, you will keep on avoiding tell her the truth.”

“Not this time, Hyung.”

“Good. So, you better prepare yourself for tomorrow. Tell Attorney Lee everything you know. Don’t hide anymore. He’s willing to help you because of So Min.”

“De, Hyun Joong. So Min intordueced him to us when you in misery. He’s looking into your case and he’s suspected something wrong with it”

Eric adds after HYung Joong’s Hyung. Hyun Joong keeps his head low as he’s in long thought.

“Hyung Joong.. remember. We can bear to see you like before. Not again.”

“De. Thanks for always be with me. Thanks for always believing in me.”

They continue to talk like they use andtease the little girl Mi Rae too. The mansion is full of laughter after so long.

As promise, Hyun Joong together with his Dad and Hyung go to meet Attroney Lee at his office. Hyung Joong needs to disguise himself to avoid the media. Luckily, his scandal got down but that doesn’t mean the media let him be for now.

Attorney Lee’s secretary bought them to the meeting room and they wait for him there. His Hyung looks at him and pat his shoulder lightly.

“Realx, man. He’s only to get your statement. He’s in the middle to gather as mush information for the case.”

“De.”

Then, the door open and there’s Attorney Lee come inside the room.

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting. Hello, Mr Kim. We meet again.”

“De, Mr Lee.”

Attorney Lee greets his Dad and Hyung and then to Hyung Joong.

“Nice meeting you, Hyun Joong-shi. I’m Attorney Lee. You can call me Mr Lee too.”

“Nice meeting you too, Mr Lee. Thanks for willing to help me.”

“It’s nothing. Come, ket sit first.”

The gentleman settle themselves at the chair and waits for Attorney Lee to start.

“First of all, how are you, Hyun Joong-shi?”

“I’m fine... it’s fine than before.”

“Great to hear that. I hope that you will still stand and looks forward.”

“I’ll tyr my best.”

“You should. You’ve got all the people believing in you.”

“You right.”

“Okay. Now, as you know So Min-shi requested me to look into this case. So, as she requested, I’ve found something fishy and misplace information all this time.

“What do you mean?”

Attorney Lee starts explaining to them what he’s found and what they should do after this. They understand the case become worse as the woman starts plays with the media as she discloses their text conversations. It cna’t be publish like that. She can be sued for the action.

“So as for now, you must do as I say. For the time being, do not contact or see her. It would be more complicated. Stay away from her. don’t take a call from her and don’t reply any her text. Did you get me?”

“..de..What about me appear in the public?”

“I know it’s crucial this time. By doing that sometime doesn’t ring any impac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter