31 - 35

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

31. Game

 

One of the things that we do together… I don't like to play game a lot but that one can attract me too well… It needs to play with teamwork… This is my favourite part of the game…

 

But I have thought many times of giving up on it… I don't want to continue anynore… It takes my times… And I also really quitted…

 

Then, why I came back?? Answer is simple… You said you need me… And there is no way for me to escapse… I have to be there to lead the team… I can't let go of them… That's what a leader must do…

 

Plus I love this game because you once said you actually tried to play it to support me… This thought makes me warm… We fought a lot because of this stupid game but we also can't run away either… HaHa…

 

 

 

 

 

 

32. Glow

 

You know green glows of phosphorus in the dark… Right?? When our room is dark, that glow in the dark that we decorated in our room will show us what thing is where…

 

Like this, you are my glow… I was lost in the dark world and you showed my way like a glow… Immmm… It's like I found a candle when electricity goes out… HaHa

 

Now, the glow becomes fade… But I still can know where you are… Although you are not by my side and show me the way, I still can find you… Please keep growing in the dark… I wanna watch you…

 

 

 

 

 

 

33. Green

 

Green is not my favourite color… I don't like green… 

 

But recently, it becomes my admiring color… I always wait for the green light beside your name… Yeah… For a person like me, the only thing I can do to keep contact with you is Messenger…

 

I have to wait till your light turns green… But I don't dare to Hi you… I don't want to wait for minutes to get a Yes from you… I don't know what you are doing… One thing for sure is you are no longer free like the old you… So I don't want to disturb you…

 

But as long as you are green, it is enough for me… You may browse in Facebook and read somthing you are interested in… Or you may look through some topics around internet… Or you may chat with your friends… 

 

One thing for sure is you will be happy… If you are happy, I am satisfied… I will keep checking your light green… And when it turns off, I'll say Good night, Sweet Dream… 

 

This becomes a typical habit of me… Hahahaha… A little creepy… I look like a stalker… LOL…

 

 

 

 

 

 

34. Guardian

 

Everyone has his own guardian… And let me introduce you with my Guardian angel… I know her through AFF too… I always want to introduce her to you but I cancelled that as you seem you don't like her…

 

She is the same age as you… She always make me think like you have a copy sister… All her behaviours and mental states are exactly the same as you… Sometimes, she makes me speechless with her sudden brust words… 

 

But she is the most thankful person for me right now… She appears all of a sudden when I need someone… She came into my life and saved me when I was so lost…

 

I always complaint with long stories to her… She said nothing and waits till I finish… Then she will say only one sentence that will light me up… She always teaches me how to love someone peacefully…

 

It is only about two weeks that I know her… But we became close friends… She knows about me too well… She is an amazing person that I have ever met…

 

That guardian angel makes my day… I wanna intoduce you guys when I have a chance… You two really look alike… Sometimes, it makes me confused as if you two are same person… It's that much similar…

 

Whatever, I really thank to Fate to give me someone like her… She may be annoying sometimes, but she always tells me the truth… She always gives me the best advices… She always shows me what to do… I can see her true self… I can feel her white heart…

 

Being a guardian for someone is my dream… But before I can become one, I can find my Guardian instead… She is one of the rare best things I have in 2016…

 

 

 

 

 

 

35. Guitar

 

My treasure… This is the only thing who knows how much I am hurt, how much I miss you, how much I'm worried… If it can speak, it will tell me how pity I look like for sure…

 

He is one of my best friends… And he has a named that is given by you… So, I treasure it a lot…

 

It knows the things that I don't say out loud… It knows how I am feeling… It helps me to take out all the worries I'm having… It helps me to release the tensions I'm having…

 

Yesterday, I replaced the guitar strings… While I'm doing, I'm thinking about something… We have to replace the strings so that the guitar will have a good sound production…

 

Immm… Similarly, we have to replace people to make better of our lives??? Can we be replaced?? Most people will say Yes… Of course, everyone deserves happiness… We have to replace if it is needed…

 

But let me say No to this… If you say we can replace people with people, are we guitar strings??? We are only that much cost??? I cannot… People are people… They cannot be replaced…

 

So, don't worry… You will never be replaced… As you are not the guitar string…