6 - 10

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

6. Attention

 

Can you guess why I'm so serious and down when you ignore me even for a day??? Can you guess why I'm so into you when you comes online??? Can you guess why I started making up with you whenever after we have fought???

 

Easy… Because I want your attention… Attention doesn't mean you have to take care of me all time… I know what is the right timing… I just want you to remember that I'm right beside you…

 

I was jealous when you are happy with others but ignore me… I don't like when you are playing with others and forgetting about me… This is not because I want to keep you as my own… I know you have your own life… But I can't help… This is because I love you…

 

It's not a surprised thing to get attention from someone you love… Right??? So, if you don't mind please give me some attention next time…

 

 

 

 

 

 

7. Balance

 

I thought about us many times… And I figure out what had happened to us… We were so okay with each other… I took care of you and you were as clingy as you…

 

So what happened??? I suddenly remember about the seesaw… Immmm, when one side has greater force, it will goes down… And the other side will rise up… To keep it in balance, weights on both side must be equal…

 

Let's think about us like this… Assume that I love you 100% and you love me 50%… The seesaw we are playing will not be in balance… My side is down while yours is in the air…

 

If I give you 25% from me, what will happen?? I have 75% left and you will be 75% too… So we are in balance… Then we will be on the same level… Haha… I'm genius, right???

 

Thus, I'll try to reduce the love I put in you… And can you please increase your love percent too??? If you take 25% from me, we can be settled… And we will be in balance… Hmmmm?

 

 

 

 

 

 

8. Baymax

 

Everyone loves Big Hero 6… They all love the main character Baymax who is the personal health assistance of Hiro… His innocent and childish actions are funny as well as his white heart is too cute…

 

People want to possess Baymax for their own… They want someone who will comfort them with a hug when they need… They want someone who will be with them all the time whenever they are up or down…

 

But I'm not that type of person… I don't want Baymax… I don't need anyone to keep my frozed heart warm… I just wanna let it to be frozed forever… Although I'm not like a human, I still have a wish…

 

I wanna be one… I wanna be Baymax for someone… I want to comfort and keep to warm a frozen heart… I want to help others… Though I can't have a chance to know what the right way is, I still want to help the lost ones…

 

So, Bomi-ah… Can you think of me as your Baymax?? I know this question is too much… I know you may need someone else other than me… Okay Okay… I'll go down a step…

 

Can you think of me as another Baymax when you need someone and there is no one beside you?? I'm always here for you… Just call me when you need… I'll try to help you…

 

 

 

 

 

 

9. BFF

 

BFF = Best Fake Friends

 

Don't try to deny… Most of people around us are fakes… They are here because they want something from us… One day, when we have nothing left, only the true people will be by our sides…

 

People said we can't know who is real or fake unless we are in disaster… There are many many people waiting for your mistakes… And they will slide the knife to your back if you do any wrong… This is life… Life is a game…

 

So, what will we do?? Make friends… But don't trust them too much… Everybody has reasons to become a hero or villain… You have to take caution in everything… The ones who trust too much are usually the one who betray you…

 

I wanna laugh when you said the ones beside you as your BFFs… Immmmm… May be they are good… Haha… But sometimes, admit baby, they are using you, right??? I have decided not to take about them anymore so I'll stop… Just remind you again…

 

I have a qoute here…

 

You will get regret when you wake up from your dream and realise that you have lost the moon while chasing and counting for stars…

 

Think carefully what is moon and what is stars… Don't waste your time over stars… And don't regret when you realise you have lost the moon…

 

 

 

 

 

 

10. Blanket

 

It's winter… And everything is freezing at my place… Every night, I can hear the sound of the plopping snow on the roof… Guess what? I always sit on the bed, wrapped around me with a blanket and do whatever I want…

 

Blanket… It is useful in such weather… When we are cold, we use the blanket to keep ourself warm… And we thank to it as we can get the required warmth from it…

 

But when it is summer, we no longer use the blanket anymore… If we use it, we will be sweaty and it becomes a useless thing… No one loves it anymore…

 

It is the same blanket and same person… So, why the reactions are different?? Why the same person can't be thankful to the same blanket all the time???

 

Because the timing is different… When it is needed, it is said to be useful… When it is not in need, it becomes a useless thing… Same blanket and same person… But the timing is the key…

 

I think I'm like a blanket to you… When you need, my love keeps you warm… But when you are not, my love makes you sweaty… Hahahhahahaha… That logic… Awesome, right????

 

I think I have to wait till the winter comes… LOL…