11 - 15

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

11. Boring

 

I wanna ask you a question everytime… Am I boring????

 

I mean… I usually talk in formal style… And I always give a long speech everytime you tell me about a problem… Am I a boring person??

 

I know chatting is for having fun… If I can't make you happy, you wil be bored to chat with me… But I don't know how is my skill… Since you are the very first time making a new friend for me through online, I don't know how to keep the conversation alive…

 

I only think taking care will make a way… But I m afraid you will be bored with me one day… Immm… We both know there are not much things to talk about daily for someone who are living in their own worlds… Although I have tried, I can't combine my world to yours… We have many differences…

 

So, tell me if you are boring with me… One once told me that if she likes to have fun, make Joker for her… But I don't know how… I can't entertain someone… Haha… One of my rare weaknesses…

 

 

 

 

 

 

12. Bracelet

 

My favourite accessory…

 

And the only thing we both have… Please take it with you everywhere you go… Although I'm not there with you, it will take care of you… You are safe with it as I'm always wishing for you…

 

I'm not sad anymore though you are not with me… At least, whenever I look at my wrist, that bracelet makes me feel like you are with me… And I smile immediately…

 

I always take strength from you everytime I'm about to do something… But I don't want to bother you anymore… You have your own life… You are busy with it… So, I need to make a copy of you…

 

As long as that bracelet is with me, I'm feeling like I'm okay… Everything will be okay… It feels like you are holding my hand and telling me I can do it…

 

Insane… Huh? But sorry… I'm telling you how I'm feeling… If we talk in person, nothing will come out like this… I'm a little extra romantic person… And dreamy too… HeeHee

 

 

 

 

 

 

13. Care

 

Once, I thought as I show my care, I can express my mind… But about a week ago, I found a quote… It said " Showing care never becomes Love… Love needs to be a power which is strong enough to become official…"

 

I was speechless at that time… I never notice that all I did were wrong all the time… I thought in the simplest way… Haha… I don't understand social things and people's behaviours… So, I'm a pabo in them…

 

The worst part of Care is I expected it from you too… I expect some care from you… But recently, the one who care for me changed… You are no longer by my side… But another one is here and taking care of me…

 

You will never know how hurt that feeling is… I need to pretend like I'm fine and happy but inside, I'm dying… I wanna to keep the old us but everytime I try to move a step, you run away… Finally, I just give up… As the most hateful thing of myself on this world is making you unhappy…

 

Here is a tip for you… Please show your care to them… If you continue staying like this, they will never feel your care… And your relation will have problems… Caring is not a shame… It's a way of showing your love…

 

Take care…

 

 

 

 

 

 

14. Coffee

 

Sorry… I lied to you… I drink too much coffee everyday… If not, I can't keep myself active… I don't sleep… I don't eat… How I can keep myself active without some coffee????

 

Plus, I remember you while tasting the bittersweet of black coffee… It really looks like you… Bittersweet… You are sweet… You are cute… You are lovely… But you are bitter too… You put bitter taste in my heart… I hate this taste but I was addicted to it…

 

So, can I request a favour?? Can you remember me everytime you drink coffee?? I think I'm a bitter taste for you too… I tried to wreck up your daily life… Just think me as a bitter taste… But please don't hate…

 

I can accept everything… Every word… Every wound… From you… But not Hate… If you say you hate me, I'll go crazy or I might do something stupid… HaHaHa… Don't freak out… I'm just kidding…

 

 

 

 

 

 

15. Come back

 

I don't know why I chose this word… You have already said you don't leave me… You will remain there as my little sister… But I'm feeling like you have already left… The kid I know has left me…

 

It's the hardest to pretend… Though we don't have to see faces while chatting, you can't hide how awkward you are while talking with me… Yes, Okay, Bye… You said only three words…

 

So, I have to take a space for you… I know you hate to be breathless… I know how can be stressed out… Thus, I take back steps by myself… I have to give you some time… I know…

 

But Avoiding you doesn't mean I don't love you anymore… I still can love you from afar… As much as I do… Right?? Avoiding you means I know what is right and what is wrong… It is called Respect… I have to respect that you have your own life too…

 

Immmm… I know you are too far far away from me… I know I'll never reach the place where you are at… You are like a precious heritage in the museum… I can only watch you through the mirror…

 

But… Sometimes… When you are too tired to fly… When you are too hopeless to try… When you are too lonely to live… Come back to me… The door is always opened for you…

 

You can get out from there anytime you like… And you can also come back anytime you wish…