51 - 55

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

51. Mask

 

Recently, I just found out that people have two faces… I didn't know that how people can be two different persons at a time…

 

You are a sweet lovely cute clingy kid as far as I know… And you told me how you can get annoyed by others at school… And you always tell me that you can stay alone without them…

 

I don't see like this… You like people… You like to hang out with people a lot… You want your friends to take care of you… When they are with you, you are extremely happy… When they are ignoring you, you will be sad…

 

When you fight with them, you lock up yourself in your room and feel it… After that, you are ready to forgive them… No matter how much you are denying that you don't need anyone, you actually need someone… You are afraid of no one will be by your side…

 

That's why we are super close during the break times of your school… You don't have to go to anywhere and most of the time, you are online… You need someone by your side…

 

So, why you want to wear the mask?? You are a sweet and clingy kid… You don't have to pretend like you are tough and you don't need anyone… Don't be like this… 

 

Mix the two sides of yours into one… And a better you will come out…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

52. Medicine

 

I'm having chronic Bomi fever… I don't know how to cure… When I sleep, I sometimes dream of you leaving me… Or telling me to go away from you… This is worse than the nightmares I usually have…

 

I need to take the medicine… Now, I'm taking several pills that they are just painkillers… They will not cure the fever I'm having completely… I'm touching with them just to kill the lonely time…

 

But I'll not take the medicine… Never… I'll just take the painkillers and continue accept the chronic fever… At least, it is something related to you… And I can have it…

 

So, my medicine… Please stay as healthy and happy… Don't be catch a cold… And pray not to get choronic fever too… HaHa

 

 

 

 

 

53. Memories

 

A small event becomes a precious thing when it becomes a memory… People don't aware of good things happened to them unless they realise they have already lost it…

 

I had not much memories with you… But I treasure every single moment… I keep them in one part of my brain… Yet, I'm still worried that they will disappear one day…

 

So, make a habit of writing things down… When you re-read them when time passes, they will become treasures for you… Be thankful to the ones who give you the happiness…

 

People changes… Time passes… But memories remain…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

54. Messages

 

Do you know what is my favourite time????

 

The time when I receive a text message from you… Last time we talk on phone, I talked about you didn't send any text or a phone call… And you replied that we are meeting on Facebook all time… We don't have to…

 

Don't say like this to someone who treasure you… It is hurt… They are calling you because they miss you… Don't you know the difference between online messages and text messages???

 

Of course, it is more easier to send messages through Facebook… But if you send a text message to someone or give a phone call, it is more way warm… It shows more affection to that person… In the simplest form of words, expensive things are better than free… Got it?

 

You told me once that our message box was dusty… I was happy at that time… It means you want to receive texts from me… And it shows I can be a part of your contact list… Not just in Facebook…

 

But now, like I have said, I'll never call you or text you anymore… I know you will not be happy… And I don't want to wait hours to get a cold & short reply "Yes"… Plus I know what I should and what I shouldn't…

 

So, lesson here is text to that person daily… It is always beautiul to show your love… And don't forget to give a call… And don't let him initiate the call or text all the time… You should start call him too…

 

 

 

 

 

 

55. Mirror

 

When you look at the mirror, your reflection will be on it… If you smile, it will smile back… If you glare, it will glare back… It will copy every action you do…

 

But when the mirror has no mercury, there will be no reflection on it… This will be just a neutral glass… You can do every action you like… But the mirror will not show any reflection…

 

It's like us… I'm standing in front of a neutral mirror and telling it how much I love… But this is a neutral glass so it will never show any reflection… You are a plain glass for me… As clear as crystal… But no reflection…

 

You will meet with people of plain glass in your life… If you meet, don't try too hard… No reflection people will only make you hurt… The more harder you try, the more suffer you will have…