76 - 80

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

76. Second

 

I really don't like to be in the second position… That's why I always try hard… I wanna be No.1 in everything…

 

But with you, I'm always the second person… Though I like or not, I'm always No.2 for you… Sometimes, my position is lower than second…

 

I really want to make you happy… The only problem is I don't know how to… Immmm… I don't know about you that much… I only know the side you show… So, it seems crazy…

 

But I still wanna be in the second place… I still wanna be the second option… If someone makes you cry, I wanna wipe the tears for you… If someone makes you smile, I wanna smiles along and be happy for you…

 

At least, I wanna be in Second place as a second person… Am I too greedy???

 

 

 

 

 

77. Secret

 

Everyone keeps secrets… But I don't have any… I have told everything of my secrets to you… Why?? Because I trust you with all my life…

 

I have told you every problem I had… I have told about my family to you… I have told you all my password which is your birthday… I have told you every feeling I have… Because I trust you a lot… I thought you can understand me…

 

Making secret from someone you love is not good… You should sometimes tell about your secrets to him… It shows you have trust in him… And he will be satisfied with this relation…

 

If he asks for your paaswords, just give… Don't tell him this is privacy or something… He will think wrongly about you… It is a good habit to open up to each other in a relationship… It makes the couples more stronger…

 

And let me tell you my latest secret… I'm super hurt to write this kind of Relationship Advices for you… And I'm also afraid of you will never check this…  At least, I want you to read this final gift from me…

 

 

 

 

 

 

78. Star

 

Last year, I gave you 999 stars which means infinity love… I'm a little crazy to gift this kind of stuff… But I love romantic things…

 

This year, though I'll not give you, I'm making stars again… It's for myself this time… I need 999 stars to wish upon too… My wants list suddenly increases these days…

 

Plus, I regard star as your trademark… You look like the Pole Star… You are the biggest and brightest star in the sky… I can see you clearly… And I can find my way by looking at you… But I can never reach to you…

 

While I'm making stars, the angles of the stars hurt my thumb… I just think of it as my punishment… I had been making you uncomfortable… I need to be punished… 

 

After this, I'll put then in the bottle and throw into the river together with a wishlist… If an angel finds it luckily, she will read it and grants my wishes… I hope…

 

Like I have said, I'm still your 1000th star… You can always wish upon me anytime you like… I'll be there to fulfill your wish… Just cross your hands… And make a wish…

 

 

 

 

 

 

79. Stitch

 

This famous Disney character is not my favourite untill I met you in person… HeeHeeHee… That blue alien is so much resemble you…

 

The way you smile, the way you act cute, the way you are naughty… It is exactly the same as him… Only one difference… He has four hands… Hahahahaha

 

I already had a big big Stitch since young… But I don't like him that much… When people started crazy faning over him, I just bought as a poppin' thing… So, he is too big and I can't hug him to sleep…

 

So, I bought a new one two months ago… Unluckily, my omma took it last week and now, I have no Stitch again… Plus, I have deleted all the Stitch from the phone already… LOL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

80. Stupid

 

Yes… I know I'm stupid… I may have high IQ level but my EQ is really something… I'm not good at it… And when it comes to feelings things, my skill becomes zero…

 

My guardian angel calls me Pabo as I'm too stupid… Yes, she is right… I'm a stupid… I can't think properly when my head is filled with confused thoughts… I can't think anything anymore…

 

I shouldn't love someone like you from the start… I should have known I will have to be hurt… I should have known how you will react and what you will do… But I was too stupid to stop… I followed what my heart said…

 

When I decided to let you go, I became more stupid… I decided to keep you forever secretly… I was too stupid to forget you… I should delete everything about you from my memory… But I was too stupid to treasure them…

 

When I decide to stay away from you, I completely turned into the biggest fool… I always check your wall secretly and smile when you are happy… I have to be angry when someone makes you sad… I was too stupid to deactivate the account…

 

I sit and watch your green light every night… I was too stupid to go chat with others… When I'm talking with my Guardian angel, I was too stupid to talk about you if something similar she does… I was too stupid to miss you when someone uses your favourite stickers…

 

I was too stupid to try to initiate our chat box that is already dusty… I was too stupid to expect that it is you when I receive a text from unknown number… I was too stupid to think you will need me whenever I saw your status on Facebook…

 

I was too stupid to turn down every proposal to keep the promise of staying by your side forever… I was too stupid to watch your back everytime… I was too stupid to call you and let myself be killed…

 

All of this happened because I am too stupid… I'm too stupid to keep a place beside you… Now, I understand… I'll not think anymore that you need me when I see a status on your timeline… 

 

You need someone else… I must not disturb… I know… Sorry for everything… I am a stupid…