96 - 100

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

96. Warmth

 

In the freezing weather, people wants some warmth… Like this, for a person whose heart is frozen also wants some warmth to save himself…

 

I need some warmth too… I had been living alone… All I know is I must try to get to the top… If not, everyone will point their index at me… I will be laughed… I must try harder and harder… That's how I passed my days…

 

But when I met you, everything changes… Nothing is as important as you… I can give up everything for you… See, I'm now writing this final gift to you though I have to take a test a week later…

 

Because I thought I had some warmth from you… I am not sure what is your intension of talking to me… May be to kill time or may be just a random chat… And I know you don't listen to me carefully when I report my problems… That's why I'm always listener and you are the talker…

 

Even if you don't listen to me carefully, I still want to complain about my problems… And if you say something, it is enough for me… I don't care even if you will change the topic while I'm talking…

 

Your presence makes me feel warm from the start… It's enough…

 

 

 

 

 

 

97. X

 

Cross… It means you are wrong…

 

I think many people will say like this if they know my thoughts… I don't believe in anything… I have no God… No religion… No belief in religious legends and stories… I only believe what I see…

 

But you are conservative type… You have strong belief in above things… You are only hiding it from me as you know I'll throw you with questions about these things… HaHa…

 

Now, I'll talk about it again… I think religions are made for controlling people by the rulers… People are living under fear… If they don't fear in something, it will not be easy to control them… That must be the start of a religion…

 

People are always frightened of supernatural things that no one can prove… And that must be the start of the mighty powerful God… He created this world and blah blah blah… They succeeded… People start to fear the God and religious rules and they believe everything they hear without even thinking…

 

I have many questions here… Where are they now?? We have four main religions in this world… There are four Gods… Where are they now?? Whose lead we have to follow?? Who is the strongest among them??? Hmmm??

 

And because of them, there are infinity wars on earth… Why they can't just show up and tell everyone what the truth is?? Hahaha… Right??? That's why I don't believe in them… No one can prove they really exist… 

 

Every religion is the truth for their own… Truth… Truth… Truth… They keep arguing and that peaceful religions bring them down to battlefield… Truth is colored with blood… For me, I'll live as a candle… I'll do the best I can… I'll use this life usefully… That's my truth…

 

So, don't believe too much baby… We cannot wash our sins only with a praying for a few minutes… But my beliefs will be X for others… I need to shut up…

 

 

 

 

 

 

98. You

 

You… You… You are the No.1 for me… Haha… 

 

I know you are not a good kid like I'm thinking… I know you are not an innocent kid like I'm thinking… I know you are just lying to me with random sweet words when we talk… But I'm still after you…

 

You can ask me why… Why I have to attach that much to a person like you that I really don't know?? Why I was that stupid?? Because it is you…

 

If someone asks me why I love you, I don't know how to answer… I don't know since when… I don't know how… I only care about you and all I want is you… I think it may be since the time you left me for the first time last year… Same time, same action like now…

 

But it's okay… I understand now… I'll not try to stay by your side anymore… I'm used to it and I know how to handle everything…

 

Though I know you will never initiate our conversation anymore, I will just wait and watch… Because it is you… the one I love most…

 

 

 

 

 

 

99. Zero

 

Zero has no value… But don't look down on it… It is the most powerful number…

 

You pick a random number, and multiply it with zero… What will happen?? It doesn't matter how much that number values… When it is multiplied by zero, the answer will always be zero…

 

You are like zero for me… You are too powerful and strong enough to make me thinking about crazy things all the time… You can successfully make me to do silly and funny things… You can set a spell on me to learn how to pretend, how to fake a smile, how to stay as cool as nothing happens…

 

I tried a lot… But when I multiply myself with you, all my work turns to zero… Hmmm… Sad but truth… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

100. Zoom

 

The last word is your biggest problem… You only see people superficially… You don't know what is their core… And this is the problem…

 

You can't be like this all the time… You must know how to distinguish good and bad people… But the bad ones do not write they are bad on their forehead… So, you have to zoom in…

 

Zoom in and see carefully what they want… Don't be happy with the superficial things… The reals will be your protectors but the fake ones can kill you with one shot… 

 

We talked about it many times but you never want to accept my advice… I know you believe people around you are not like this… And you never see their trueself… You never learn your lesson…

 

It's still okay if nothing happens… But what if you will get hurt one day?? Prevention is always better than cure… So, please zoom in before you fully trust someone…