1 to 5

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

1. Admit

 

First of all, I admit that I use this fiction to explain the words that I have never told you… Immm… You know, it is difficult to describe the feeling with words… But I think you need to know so that you will not misunderstand me…

 

I admit I love you a lot… Yes… I do… Even if you ask me while I'm sleeping, I can answer this question without thinking… My VVIP is you…

 

And I have to admit that I was furious with anger and jealousy when you said you will be with another one… Why?? Because I'm afriad you will forget my existance in your life… I can't be with you all the time like they do… So, I need to protect my own place… But I think I fail in it…

 

I admit that I'm not a good person… I shouldn't make you uneasy while you are doing no mistake… I know I shouldn't… But I have to write down things like this to release the tension in me… You have to stay alone to calm yourself down… Like this, I need to write down things so that they become less problems to me… That's my way of solving problems…

 

I admit I can't live without you… But I am the one who is now taking aback from you… Because like I have said, I need some time to heal myself before I get another wounds… I know this things will come one day… And I'm afriad of you changing into another person… I'm now preparing myself to accept the next level…

 

I admit I hate the ones around you… Because they are having the chances that I can't get… Don't blame on me… Let me be selfish in it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Advice

 

Secondly, I made this dictionary to give you some life advies that we rarely discuss… You are now growing up… And you will have to face the cruel world soon… So you need to know some tips…

 

Though I named as advice, that's what I'm doing now… My mottos… As you know, I'm a kind of person who is afraid of losing… And I'm a good leader too… Right?? I have all the significant features of Aries Blood type O… Hahaha

 

Ok… In your version, let me talk about you as I see… You are a kind with festive spirit… I mean you like to have fun… A lot… Yes… It's not a sin to have fun… Kids like to play, I know… But remember one thing… Have fun a lot but not too much…

 

You have a very weak mindpower… I mean your decisions are always unsharp… You feel pity for everyone in every cases… Life is not that easy… We need to make cruel decision if it is needed… This is for all sake… You should think for many, not for one… That's what a good leader does…

 

I can see you are trying hard these days… This is a positive sign… This shows that you have grown up already… An adult has to do his own work… It's what we call Dutiful… A fighting man always wins the race… Life is full with struggles… If you stop and take a rest, you will be after your friends… It's only steps…

 

You have very very bad social behaviour… It's the biggest weakness of yours… You always make everyone who cares for you hurt by ignoring them… I don't mean you should always take care of them… I mean you have to make sure that you will not lose them because of your own action… The more friends you can make, the more enemies you can win over… Very simple logic…

 

 

 

 

 

 

3. Always

 

Let's start the argument… Hahahahhaha… I know you don't believe in such things… Always… It's just a word… But it has many things behind the door…

 

People nowadays use this word easily… They even don't think… They just split out of their tongue… That's why the legendary words become rubbishes…

 

But believe me… In this world, such thing really exists… Always… Always in our heart… Yes… It does exists…

 

Think carefully… Do you forget someone you love when you were a kid and now that person is no longer beside you??? Don't lie… You don't forget, right?? Why?? Because you kept that person in your mind…

 

You can complaint me one day they can be disappeared… Yes… I agree… They can be… They can be disapper when another starts taking place in their places…

 

But everything has exception… If you really love that person, you will always remember that one… No matter how many years has gone by… They are still in our heart as if their names are written on it…

 

For an example, Professor Snape loved Lily Potter for his whole life… She married to James Potter and had Harry… But his love never dies… He always loved her… When the Potters are murdered by Voldemolt, Dumbledore asked the crying Snape… After all these years?????

 

Guess what Snape answered… Only one word… Always…

 

How beautiful! Believe in it… There are many people who will always remember you… And there are also many people whom you will always remember…

 

 

 

 

 

 

4. Angel

 

I have a life quest… To look for angel… If I find one, I'll wish upon it and get the wish fullfilled…

 

But I think I don't need to find anymore since I have found you… Hahaha… Yes… You are my angel… Angel doesn't mean a fairy with white wings… Angel is someone who has a very white innocent heart…

 

In life, we have to meet many people… Some are bad… Some are good to us as they need something from us… But Angels are not like this… They help us as they are satisfied but they want nothing back from us…

 

In another word, Angel is someone whom we can wish upon… You were always there for me when I needed someone… You always calm me down when I was furious with anger… You always supported me when I had mental problems… And you always gave your shoulder when I needed to lean on…

 

Thanks for it, my Angel… And let me give you an advice… You should start looking for angels too… Angels can heal us more quickly…

 

When you find one, just make a wish… Angel will fulfill it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

5. Answers

 

I have many things to answer you… I have many many unanswered questions for you… Do you wanna listen? No matter yes or no, I'll tell… kekke

 

When it comes to you, I have no answer… I just know I love you… I understand this is a of loving you too much but I can't help… I only know I love you…

 

Immmmm…dating thing… Yes, I'm not cool… I'll be super jealous… Because he is stealing you from me… You are a kind of person who ignore me when you have your so called friends… If you have your own BF, I don't have to go ask the astrologer… You will ignore me twice than right now… That's what I'm freaking out…

 

If you ask me that I wanna own you, I will say No… Cause I just want to sit and adore you… You are really precious for me… Even if everyone said you are not good, I'll still choose you over everything with no exception…

 

Last answer for the question that you once asked me… Why I have to compare myself with your so called friends??? Because I'm afraid… I'm scared of losing you… What if you will forget me as you are having too much fun with them?? I don't want this… That's why I freak out everything I compare myself with them…