56 - 60

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

56. Miss you

 

Don't laugh if I say I miss you almost all time… This is a strange feeling… I want to take you out from my brain but you always appear if I find something that remind you… 

 

I miss you while I'm watching dramas… May be you are happy like them… I miss you when telenor and mpt send sms regularly… I usually get random texts from you… Aigooo…

 

I really miss you… When I'm chatting with others, I miss you… When someone send the stickers that you usually use, I miss you… When someone said Goodnight, I miss you… When I'm writing this now, I miss you…

 

Don't laugh… Don't freak out… I really miss you almost all time… I miss the times when you did care about me… I miss the time when we were close… Huuuuu…

 

It's okay… I unfollow you on facebook… But I always check your profile whenever I miss you… Always laugh like this… You are really cute… But… Still…

 

Bogosshippo…

 

 

 

 

 

 

57. Mistake

 

Humans always do mistakes… There is no one who don't do any mistake in their life… Mistakes are not our black spots in life… They are the best teachers…

 

I always take cautions of what I do… But I made a very huge mistake… I just fall for you before I know… I really like you… I just enjoy your presence in my life…

 

If I can restart this story again, I will not change my choice… I'll still choose you even if I know what will happen at the end… You are the happiness of my life at a time… And you will always be…

 

Even if people blame on me for doing the same mistake, I'll just take the risk… Even if they tell me to stop, I will just shake my head… I wanna do this mistake again and again… 

 

You are always correct for me, My Mistake…

 

 

 

 

 

58. Mystery

 

I always think I'm good at reading people's mind… I can know what they are thinking as I always use my theories of humans' nature…

 

But you look like a mystery to me… I don't know you… I tried a lot to understand you but I can never know what you are thinking…

 

I don't know you like me coming and chatting with you… I don't know you want me to stay away from you… I don't know what you want me to do… I don't know anything…

 

I can solve every problem with my own… But I cannot find the answer in you… I think it is because I love you too much… So that I don't see any defects and sins of you…

 

Thus, if you want to tell something, don't signal me… You are neutral to my theories… I can't read your mind… Just come to me and tell me straight forward… You are too mysterious so that I don't know what you are thinking…

 

 

 

 

 

 

59. Need

 

Do you know how I survive these days when you are away from me??? Do you know how I am taking all the pains and still here??? Do you know how I try to smile and stay as normal as ever???

 

Because I am afraid of you may need me… I don't know what you want me to do but I'm always ready for you… I'm always there for you so that you can come find me if you need someone…

 

But I think, you don't need me anymore… While I was waiting, I always think like this… At a time, you come find me when you have a problem… Now, you write a status about it… And there they are… Come and support you…

 

I'm glad you can have many supporters… I am happy as you are doing well… I'm proud of you as you become a shinning star… But… I'm sad as I realise you don't need me anymore… 

 

Although I sit there and wait, you never come again… I have to accept the truth… You are not the weak kid anymore… You can do by your own… You don't need my negative feedbacks and possibilities of the problems…

 

But I was telling them for you… I know it is not good to listen such feedbacks while everyone is praising you… I am not making you down… I want you to be a better person with more mature personality… I am sorry as you misunderstood…

 

And at the same time, I completely accept the truth… You will not listen to me anymore… Everytime you said "Different Views" on things, I'm guilty… I thought it will be better if I said nothing… I know you don't like to take negative feedbacks…

 

But all I did are just for you… Please believe it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

60. Next

 

Keep going… Try hard… When you are tired, just look back… I'm right next to you…

 

I wanna say like this… I wanna support you… I wanna cheer up on you… I wanna proud of you… But I don't know anything about you anymore… I have lost every chances…

 

I look like a blind now… I try to come closer again but you always turn me down… So, I'll stop from now on… But I'm still there next to you… I will just sit silently and watch over you…

 

I will be next to you… Next day… Next month… Next year… I will be with you on every next pages of your life… But I'll just keep quiet… You don't have to know I'm always here…