41 - 45

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

41. Infinity

 

I know you are bad at Mathematics… So, let me give a Maths lesson… Kekeeke

 

Do you know parallel lines?? Two lines drawing parallel to each other… They seem to be easy to go near to each other… But they never intersect… 

 

Some professors said the parallel lines meet at infinity which we can't see… Hahaha… The lines with a sad ending…

 

Sometimes, I feel like we are on parallel lines… We seem to be easy to go closer… But everytime we were close enough, something disturbs us… And we can't never meet…

 

If Maths is true, we will meet at infinity… But no one knows where is infinity… Immmm… I was waiting for the time when we can meet… And I'll keep waiting…

 

One day, I hope you will come to infinity…

 

 

 

 

 

 

42. Innocent

 

A beautiful and cute word… If someone asks me to discribe you in one word, I'll just say Innocent…

 

But when you said to me that you are not that innocent with a smirk, I understand something… I was concluding things from my side only… Actually, I never know the real you… I only know You that you show to me…

 

Though you may be innocent or not, I'm always innocent with you… I'm not saying myself as innocent… I did almost all naughty things that you can ever imagine… Haha… But I'm an innocent when it comes to you…

 

I don't understand a thing about love… I only know how I'm feeling… May be this is not the passionate Love that the movies and songs and poems have shown… May be this is not you believe what Love is… I can grantee that I love you in the simplest and innocent way…

 

I always want to sit and watch how cute, lovely and innocent you are… But I think it will never come true… I wanna know how you look like when you are acting as innocent as a kid…

 

I wanna see You without colors…

 

 

 

 

 

 

43. Jealousy

 

I am a jealous type as you know… I can get jealousy easily… But I have my own limit too… I am okay if you give me attention while having fun with others… I can understand…

 

But as soon as I have lost your attention, I can get jealousy… Sometimes, I can be quiet… Sometimes, I can get angry… Sometimes, I am sad… I never tell you I'm jealous because I know you will laugh at me for my childishness and stupidity…

 

Sometimes, I wish you will get jealous too… I play around with others… I talk a lot with others… Because I'm hoping that you will care… I am expecting like you will feel something…

 

Jealousy is a sign of love… It means that you are angry because your property is stolen by others… Getting jealous means you care about that person… So, I was hoping that you will be jealous some time…

 

Now, I have to tell you it as a lesson… Show some jealousy to your relation… Jealousy is a must needed thing… It can make your relation more fun… And never tell him that you won't get jealous… 

 

It hurts…

 

 

 

 

 

 

44. Joker

 

Check my timeline… I'm happy… I am always playing and laughing… I'm active and trolling everyone around me… So, everybody will think as I'm a happy person…

 

I'm just pretending… I have to pretend like I'm ok so that you will not care about me and you can have fun as much as you like… If you see I'm doing well, you will not be worried for me… And you will not have to come ask me how I'm doing…

 

You will have no idea of how much I treasure you… I can do anything if it will make you happy… I know I'm annoying so I made a distance from you… If I think you need someone, I just come and say hi… If I think you are okay, I just open internet and watch the green light beside you…

 

Do you know it is tired?? It is tired to pretend… It is so difficult… I have to hide my sadness behind the mask I'm wearing… I have to do it… For you…

 

That must be why people say like the most cheerful person hides the deepest pain… We have to hide our tears behind the mask… It is a good sake for everyone…

 

I don't mind if I become a Joker… He's cool… And he is crazy so his mind is in the freedom zone… And he is the villain I love most…

 

 

 

 

 

 

45. Kill

 

Scary word… Kill someone… Yes… It's actually that kill which means murder…

 

Immmmm… You are a little cruel, you know?? You never think for others… May be because you are doing it with me only… But sometimes, I used to think you are really cruel…

 

Okay… No matter how much you are cruel to others, don't be cruel on yourself… Think for yourself for every cases… Yourself should have come first before think about others…

 

People are living with hopes… Even if they fail today, they hope they can win tomorrow… Their life is killed when they lose all their hopes…  So, never kill someone's hope… Let it be… And never lose your hopes too…