71 - 75

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

71. Questions

 

I have many many questions to ask you… But when we talk, they all are disappeared like they never exist… So, let me ask some questions that appears in my head randomly…

 

Why you always ignore me when you have everyone around? Why you can't be the same you when you have nothing and when you have everything? Why you can't always be my babygirl???

 

Why you are too dump to understand things? Why you are thinking everyone is good to you? Why you believe people easily? Why you don't think much in things you do? 

 

Why you can't understand what I mean? Why you have to hurt me with both your words and actions? Why you always don't care about me? Why I can't be a part of your life as you always do to mine???

 

Why you can't see my care for you? Why you can't understand me when I'm saying bitter words to you? Why you want to think fakes into real ones? Why you can't see obvious things that even I can see???

 

Why you don't need me anymore? Why you don't want to talk with me anymore? Why you are acting weird with me? Why you don't speak like the old you anymore? Why you have to imitate others???

 

Why you can't be the old you? Why you changed? Why you can say things that you will never do easily? Why you are a good story teller? Why you can't keep promises? Why you are that cruel? Why????

 

Just give me answers, will ya?

 

 

 

 

 

 

72. Quote

 

My childhood is filled with books… So I used to read a lot… And my life is full of quotes…

 

When I become older, I applied them in real life… Surprisingly they did work! And after that, I can make my owns too… From life lessons… HaHa

 

I have already said many times… Don't waste your time on stars… Or else, you will miss the moon… Find the main point… Don't waste with unnecessary things… You will have to get regret if you have to lose something important…

 

This is what I'm using now… As if, it's my motto… The others useful things are also there… For them, R.E.A.D read… Reading is a very good hobby…

 

I hope you will also learn and will make your own quotes…

 

 

 

 

 

 

73. Rain

 

I hate rain… They make me wet… And they make me cold… When I have to go home in the rain, it is sure I'll be sick… As you know, my immune system is super weak…

 

But not long ago… I start to like rain… I'll sit on bed when it is raining and listen to the sound of the raindrops that hit on the roof of my house… Or I'll sit by the window and watch them falling onto the ground…

 

Sometimes, I wanna stretch out my hand in the rain… And I'll let the raindrops fall onto my hand… It will make me fresh and pleasant for sure…

 

The best part of the rain I like is I can walk in the rain when I'm down… I can stay in the rain when I'm broken… I can hide in the rain when I'm sad…

 

No one will notice that I'm crying… I can cry as much as I like in the rain… The rain helps me to hide my tears… That's why I love rain…

 

 

 

 

 

 

74. Rainbow

 

Thos seven color bridge across the sky is one of the most beautiful things in nature… After every rain when the sunshines, there will be the rainbow in the sky…

 

Let's think like this… If our life is the nature, and problems are the rain, we have to stand the rain for a while… You can have very difficult situation… But don't forget that rainbow is waiting for you…

 

When the problems are settled, everything will be fine… And you will get your happy days again… There's a saying : If you want to have shade, wait in the sun… I think this is similar to it…

 

You may have rainy days in your life… But stand up and keep smiling… As you will not get a rainbow without a little rain… Everything will be fine soon…

 

 

 

 

 

 

75. Romanbot

 

I've told you… I downloaded a book which has written about the life of a romanbot… If it doesn't contain mature contents, it will be a very good book… Let me explain a little more detail…

 

The main character is a romanbot, half human half robot… He always thinks like a robot… Later he finds out that he ia not the only one romanbot on earth… Everyone of us are romanbots and finally he decided to run away… At that time, his body starts changing and in the end, he can successdully escape from the Romanbots' world… And he fully becomes a human…

 

This is so true… We all are Romanbots… We always let the brain wins over the heart… We can do everything for our own sake… We are the most selfish living things on earth… But we can change back into humans… We can get back our white heart… We can live our lives as humans…

 

Rules and principles are made by that romanbots… They are made to control romanbots not to become humans in my own opinions… They will use religions too… I wanna laugh out loud when I hear that they are fighting for peace… HaHa… What a funny reason…

 

Try to be human… You are born as a human but now you grow up as a romanbot… But you can change back to human… Let's live this life worthly… We don't have much time…

 

Think as a human… Do as a human… Love as a human… Not as a romanbot…