66 - 70

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

66. Photos

 

Sorry… I have deleted all of your photos from my phone and computer… Sorry… But if not, I will be sad whenever I see your face… I will remember that you are no longer beside me whenever I see your face…

 

But why you can't get out my brain?? I tried a lot but I can't delete you from my memory… You are too naughty… Happy to stay inside my head?? Huh???

 

I smile immediately whenever I visit on your wall… Your photos… Cute… I like that nerdy yet funny look of yours… It's too adorable… HaHa… I sounded like a fan…

 

Upload your photos more… I like to sneakily check your wall while you are sleeping… If I see a smiling you, I also smile along… Always stay like this…

 

 

 

 

 

 

67. Physics

 

My favourite subject… Do you know science is always right?? The physics theories can be applied not only in books but also in real life…

 

Newton… You know Newton, maja?? His third law is quite famous… For every action, there will be reaction… Even the dog will bite back if it is beaten at the corner… This law teaches you to think before you do as you will get a result…

 

Law of reflection is another useful one… The mirror will give the exact degree of reflection if you apply a light… But it doesn't work if that mirror is broken or it has no mercury…

 

If you start from a point and you end up at the same point, though you have distance travelled, you have no displacement… Thus you have no work… Similarly, if you do something and the result is original, then don't do it… It is not working… Like us, starting from strangers and ends as strangers… No work between us…

 

HaHa… Lastly, don't forget the raindrop theory… The raindrop hits the ground with 9.8 m/s for every situation… You should try with the same effort no matter it is small or big deal to achieve success…

 

There are many other laws that I don't think with life… I'll tell you later…

 

 

 

 

 

 

68. Plushies

 

I have two plushies that you have bought for me… I don't know why you gave them to me… May be you want to return something… But I gave them to you for only one reason… You will not be alone even if you are sleeping…

 

Plushies are my favourite… I have many of them… But I love the ones you gave me the most… Immmm… In other words, I treasure them… Cause I'll not have another ones from you… They will be one of our memories…

 

I bought a Stitch about two months ago… Guess what? Last week, my omma looked around on my bed and she took that Stitch to sleep with… I wanna laugh and cry at the same time…

 

The fate doesn't want me to be with you… It even took away the trademark of you from me… How cruel? I decided not to buy Stitch anymore… 

 

Even if you are not with me, these kids will be with me… They will keep me warm when I'm cold… They will keep me calm when I'm having a nightmare… They will be with me everytime I'm sleeping…

 

I like them a lot…

 

 

 

 

 

 

69. Poem

 

Recently, I start to write poems too… They are difficult to understand but I like to write them…

 

I still don't know how to make cool rhymes but I'm trying to make better poems… But everyone who have read my poems said they don't understand a thing… 

 

I made many poems about you… Check them if you want… I know it's weird to ask like this but I really want to know your thought… How do you think??? 

 

Should I give up writing them?? Or continue??? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

70. Promise

 

You have said you don't want to make promises… They are like tying you with a rope… We have different opinions here… I don't think like that…

 

Of course, we shouldn't give promises easily… We shouldn't make promises that we can't follow… But we should make promises if necessary…

 

Giving promise to someone is letting yourself being tied by a rope… And I like it… I promise to that person because I value that one… I wanna be tied by that precious promise between us… Giving promises make your trust to that person stronger… And it is a must…

 

Since you don't like to give promise, that means you still don't believe in yourself… It's not the right thing… You should grow up and be mature… You have to make promises if required…

 

Do make some promises with your boy… Don't tell him you don't want to… If you love him, you have to give something to him, right?? Never say No Promise… He will get hurt as well as upset…