26 - 30

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

26. Fate

 

I didn't believe in fate before I met you… I thought I can make my own desnity… But I have to kneel down in front of fate at the end…

 

This fate is too cruel… Why we have to listen to it?? Why we can't run away from it?? Why it is controlling everything?? I was struk with thses questions for a long time… Finally, I have to accept the fate…

 

We all are the victim of fate… We need to follow its lead though we like or not… But I have to thank Fate for one thing…

 

When I was down to ground while you are giving me a cold shoulder, Fate lets me to find an angel… It's not as cruel as it seems… At least, I think Fate doesn't want me to die yet… kekekee

 

 

 

 

 

 

27. Fiction

 

This is the foundation why we met, right?? I started writing fictions about three years ago… And there is a big coincidence… You joined this fictional world on my birthday… We shared the same birthday, born date for me, AFF join date for you… HeeHeeHee

 

I am a kind of person who doesn't have much feelings… So, I need to make artificial feelings to write a fiction… I need to listen to songs, watch MVs and movies to get ideas for Fictions…

 

And I use that idea to make a fiction about us… Because I want to be with you even if it is in the fiction… I based on the reality words and arguments and turned them into chapters… If nothing happens to us, I can't update that Fiction… kekeke

 

But I never expect that your reaction will be like this… I mean I don't think I did a mistake… I used about us to make a fiction like I used a song… May be you didn't expect it… Immmmm… Whatever… 

 

I know there will be no such kind of sweet memories in the future… That's what I m afraid of… I'm not good at memorizing things… I'm afraid of these memories will fade away one day… So, I decided to write them down exactly the details the same as in reality…

 

I'm sorry if I have made you uncomfortable… But admit it… Making fiction and using the words we couldn't tell is an awesome idea… HaHa… I'm too smart…

 

 

 

 

 

 

28. Fight

 

I miss fighting with you… We fought a lot months ago… Always argue over useless unnecessary small things… We have different opinions on many things…

 

But I love to fight with you… Of course I don't want to make you cry… But I really love to fight with you… Because people always fight with the person they trust they can argue with… I'm proud that I'm close enough to you to fight with…

 

The best part of each fight we had is I have to make up with you… You being the kid will always wait for me to make up… And I can get clingy childish cute babygirl at that time… HaHa

 

Plus I feel like we become closer after each fight… The more we fight, the more we love… Just my own side's view… I don't know about you… I'm telling you how I feel…

 

That's why I like Fights… Let's do many minor fights if we can ever have a chance, arasso????

 

 

 

 

 

 

29. Forever

 

People changes… Time changes… Situation changes… But there is something that never changes…

 

Our heart…

 

Yes… Even if your brain has changed and you turned into another person, your heart will never change… It is like the copy of the brain…

 

Brain memorizes things and recalls about then when you want… But it deletes some documents that you don't want to remember for your good sake…

 

But heart, it is a naughty Jr.brain… It memorizes every single thing and severyone whom we love in details… No matter we want to remember or we won't, it takes all of them in its memory… No undo… No delete button… It will memorize the precious things to us forever…

 

Like this, I'll remember you forever… You are the first ever one that came into my life at an unexpected time in an unexpected situation… And your name is already kept in my heart…

 

Forever…

 

I will… I know…

 

 

 

 

 

 

30. Future

 

No one can see the future… No one can know what will happen next… We even can't know what will happen to us in the next mimute… 

 

So, always make plans for future… Be ready for future… It can attack you from every side… You have to be strong enough to face the future…

 

At first, I had a very very big future… But now, I understand… Future can't be dreamt… It is happening in reality… It will not be like I expected…

 

Let's enjoy the present time with the best we can… Expect that unexpected future… And if something happens, let's welcome it with a smile…