46 - 50

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

46. Leave

 

We all are visitors… We have to leave this world one day… During lifetime, we also visit into others' lives and sometimes, we leave…

 

That's what I'm afraid of… I don't want the persons I love to leave me… Especially you… But they are people… I can't control them… And I don't know how to keep them in my life…

 

But we cannot repair what had happened… What done is done… We have to move on and continue our life journey till we have to leave…

 

So, I don't want to stop you anymore… You can leave if you think it is not worth… You can leave if you think I'm not needed… You can leave if you think it's boring… I'll not stop you anymore…

 

If you are finding difficulties of leaving, just signal me… I'll leave… I wanna be the person who leave… Cause I think I can't be able to handle if I am left again…

 

Everytime, it feels like sliding the heart with a sharp knife… Being left is the worst feeling ever…

 

 

 

 

 

 

47. Lesson

 

This dictionary is actually a lesson for you… You once ask me why I can't give you advices with your RS… Of course I wanna do… I'll do if you ask… So, I made this list…

 

I have to make a summery of what I have taught you here with a paragraph… You have to change them seriously… If not, he will be hurt… I bet you don't want to hurt someone you love…

 

Never say you won't get jealous… Never say whatever… Never say as you like… Never say yes only as a reply… Never say you are not angry though you want him to make up with you… Never ignore him as you want to stay alone… Just tell him what is happening to you… 

 

Never hurt his feelings… Never ignore what he is talking… Never change the topic suddenly when he is talking about something… Never wants to win over him… Never say you are busy when he calls you… He's calling because he misses you…

 

For your life, never trust anyone easily… Never behave as a friendly active person with your work partners… They will be annoyed by you for 90%… Never think as your friends care for you… They don't care for 80%…

 

Never hurt someone who cares for you… People want care but they forget to take care of others… So, treasure the persons who care for you… I mean with the true heart… Always think as a third person… You can see more clearly about the problem if you stay in the middle…

 

I'll add more later…

 

 

 

 

 

 

48. Life

 

What is Life???

 

Life is a race… We all have to participate in the race… The one who can run faster will win first… If we can't run as fast as they do, we will be left after them…

 

Life is a game with no referee… No rule… No justice… If you can't make a cool move, you will be kicked out from the game… It's an addictive yet dangerous game too…

 

Life is a battle… We all are carrying a sword… And enemies are surrounding us… We have to protect ourselves as much as we can… We can't give our back to them… If not, we can be killed… Be aware…

 

Life is a book… It is already written… We are just turning pages from one event to another… Don't be so sad as you have a bad today… We cannot know what will happen tomorrow… We have to follow the Fate which writes our books…

 

But for me, life is myself… I'll do what I want… I'll do what I like… I can only have a lifetime of 100 years… So, why I have to waste my times??? I will enjoy my days while doing things I like…

 

I wanna live my life… Not survive…

 

 

 

 

 

 

49. Loner

 

Sometimes, I wanna tell you what is a loner… You will never know how a loner thinks… You many complaint you also feel lonely sometimes… But you are not a loner…

 

I am a loner… I always stay alone since I was very young… My family trained me to stay alone with a book at a corner than playing outside with others… When I grow up, I end up like an anti-social loner…

 

You may see me as a crazy psycho sometimes… Or you may see me as an annoying sticking lizard… It's not like this… It's I'm enjoying your presence too much…

 

Do you know what is the thing that the loner wants most??? Attention from the one they love… When I'm sick, I feel lonely while lying in the bed… If I get a message fron you, my mood suddenly changes and I'm half cured…

 

That's how a loner's mind works… So, if you keep in touch with me, bear with me… I have told you I'm a loner…

 

 

 

 

 

 

50. Love you

 

This is not a strange word between us… You have already know I love you… Right?? And you can believe it with no exception…

 

My love is weird… I know… I also don't understand… I only know I love you… I'm happy if we are okay… I wanna jump down into the river if we are fighting… One thing for sure is I can't stay without you…

 

I don't know how you are thinking… You may probably want to ask a question like it is even possible to love someone who I barely know… I don't know… I just fall for you…

 

First, I like to talk with you… Then, I became attached to you… And before I notice, I think I'm so into you… Every moves of you make me think as cute… I know you are not pretty… But I just like you… I love you becauae it is you…

 

So, whatever happens, when you think about me, don't forget I love you a lot… I may not say it out agian to you but I'll never stop loving you… I'll just stand away and watch over you…

 

Loving someone in peace is really good… I feel like I'm a Guardian… I only have to watch over you… If you are happy, I'm happy too… For me, love is making the person I love to be happy no matter I'm in that story or not…

 

Saranghae… Love you…