91 - 95

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

91. Unnie

 

Aigoooo… I really love to hear you call me like this… Immmm… No one calls me like this in real life… Though I want a nickname too, unnie is still okay if it is you who is calling me…

 

But I'm sorry… I'm not a good unnie for you… I should take care of you instead of making you annoyed… I should be the one who you can lean on… Not someone who is making you uncomfortable… Sorry for them…

 

I think I have made the lines cross… I know what are divided between us… I know this is just for fun you are calling me unnie… I know you don't think of me as I always think for you… But I still wanna be your unnie…

 

If the next life really exists, I want to be born as your unnie again… I wanna to be born to love you again… And that time, I promise I will try to be a better unnie…

 

 

 

 

 

 

92. Us

 

I don't know how do you think… But I believed Us existed… I am not sure it was mutual or one sided but I was really happy with you…

 

I remember the song by Justin Bieber… "Us, Trust, there's a couple of things I can't spell without U…" from As long as you love me… That's so true… I can't spell Us without U…

 

Since you are no longer in my life, there will not be Us anymore… You have your own life and I have mine too… I tried to climb onto your world but it is too high for me… I can't reach… 

 

But that "Us"… is one of the precious things for me too… Even if it doesn't exist anymore, I'll lie myself to believe that one day, we can be like the old us again… Immmm… May be after everything's ended…

 

 

 

 

 

 

93. Vampire

 

You really look like a vampire… You cannot be seen… You cannot be caught… Now we are talking but you are gone in the next minute… I think you are a vampire… LOL…

 

Plus your teeth… They are sharp… Kekekekkke… They look like fangs… That's why I told you not to smile in fotos… I don't want others find out that you are a vampire… Actually, you are more beautiful without showing teeth…

 

The most resemble thing of you to be a vampire is that you have no tear or blood… I sometimes think like you have no feeling… If you have any heart which can feel, you must know how much I care for you… 

 

It seems you don't understand it… It seems you can't feel any of it… And it seems you don't have any tears or kind heart… If you say you can feel it, then, I have to tell you are too cruel… You don't think for others…

 

You are a cold and selfish vampire for me… You are too difficult to understand… And you are too mysterious too… What really are you, beautiful creature???

 

 

 

 

 

 

94. Violin

 

Your voice… This is the thing I like most in you… Of course, this is not the reason of I love you… But I really like your voice…

 

You always make me fluttered with sudden voice messages… I really like to receive them… I can't help but to laugh out loud whenever you send stupid voice records…

 

And our phone conversations… I will always remember it… The way you speak, the way you laugh like a naughty kid, the way you non-stop whinning about things… Haha… I like all of them…

 

I don't like to have long phone conversations… I only talked a lot with you… You look like a violin… I can't stop myself… I just want to hear your voice…

 

Last time, you shouted at me saying How annoying… I never think the voice I love most can put poison into my ears… I was really sad… But I understand… I was at the wrong…

 

Now, baby, as I have said, I'll not call you anymore… So, it means I will not have to hear your voice anymore… But remember, I'll never forget it… It's so addicting… I give 100 marks to your voice and phone skill…

 

 

 

 

 

 

95. Walls

 

I am living in a room which is closed at all four walls… You came in suddenly and started to break down the walls… When all walls around me go, you go out from there again leaving me in the empty space…

 

Why did you do like this? If you can't stay in it, you shouldn't come in from the start… Why you have to break down the walls that were protecting me??? 

 

I also want to break down the walls around you… I tried to enter into your life too… It seems I am just a visitor… I went in and got out from there… But you seem you don't care… If I'm in your life or not, it doesn't matter for you…

 

Now, I have to rebuild the walls around me to protect myself again… I cannot let this happen to me again… Letting someone in and being left is the worst thing ever… But don't worry… I'm not hurt anymore… My skin has immuned to it…