21 - 25

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

21. Dream

 

Sleep is an important thing… People usually dream during sleep… Blah Blah Blah… Hahahaaha… Just kidding… This is not the dream I'll talk about…

 

Everybody has dreams, right?? Mine is to become an author… One day, I'll write proper books if I have time… I wanna show the world what I belief, what I think, what I know, what I have learned…

 

This is my first dream… And I also have a secret dream too… I wanna go travel around the world with you like you have said… We will go visit some famous places… And we will together learn about the beautiful mother nature… Childish, right??

 

So, you should have dreams too… Most of the girls dream to marry a Prince of Charming who will come to them with a white horse… This is too fictional dream…

 

I mean a girl also has her own powers and abilities too… She doesn't need to depend on a man for her living… Why girls have to marry a man, and become a good housewife and a good mother??? Why they have to spend their lives in the house??

 

Yes… You can complaint as there are many women who are successful in career as well as good at houseworks… But this is rare… If you focus on something, you have to give up another… We can't be greedy…

 

Many women have to let go of their secret dreams and stay as good housewives… They always give the reason "For my Family"… I don't accept this theory… It is too cruel for them…

 

So, my advice is make a dream… And fulfill it… Chasing after the dream is always amazing… Don't live for someone… Live for you… 

 

Your life is the path that only you have to walk… Have a dream… And catch it… 

 

 

 

 

22. Easy Going

 

This type of person… The kind of person like you… Easy going type…

 

You like to have fun a lot with our friends… You don't like to be annoyed for any reason… You want to pass your days with a bright smile…

 

I really envy you in that… You seem you don't have worries… I'm serious type… I made plans for everything… I think what will happen if I do something… I take cautions before I do something… This is too stressful…

 

Being easy going is seem to be easy but it's super difficult for me… I'm now trying hard to be an easy going person too… I'll give what they like… I'll have fun with them…

 

But I still can't… It's stopped in the trial stage… Haha… Sometimes, I really want to be a person like you… It's only take 3min to remove stress from your head… Impressive…

 

 

 

 

 

 

23. Facebook

 

I thank to it as well as hate it at the same time… I thank it as I can meet with an angel from it… But I hate it for the same reason… If I didn't meet with you, my life will not be changed… Hahaha

 

But it has some advantages too… Now, I can find many friends on them… Don't be surprised… I'm making a lot of new friends… They all are fake I know but I'm doing it just for fun… Fake for Fake, right??

 

A social phobia like me changes into a annoying talkative troller… Hmmm… Sound good to hear…

 

Plus it listens to me everytime I talk it about my feelings with status… It is really a good listener… LOL…

 

 

 

 

 

 

24. Family

 

Yessssss… We are the family no matter what… Whatever you think, you guys are always my family… I'll take care of you though you don't care or not…

 

Ohana means family… And family means no one is left out… This is from Stitch movie… Hahaha… But it really means, right?? 

 

So, whatever happen to us in the future, we are still the family… Though we are not blood related, I regrad all of you guys as my sisters… Thus, you are my family…

 

In vice vasa, you have us as your family too… You can find any of us if you need… You know you can always get help at home without saying thank you… Maja???? Once family, forever family… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

25. Fan

 

Congratulation!!!!!! You have your No.1 fan here!!!!!!

 

Yes… I have been your fan since a long time ago… I always support of what you do… Even if you are doing wrong, I'll still support you…

 

And guess what?? I have my air con too… HeeHeeHee… She said she was always my No.1 reader since my first ever fiction… And she regard herself as my air con… LOL…

 

But I just wanna be your fan… not air con… Air con doesn't work when there is no electricity… But fan works at anytime… kekekeekke

 

I will always be your No.1 fan and always support you whatever you do… I'll always take your side even if you are wrong and the other is right… I'll always protect you as my idol… I'll always be proud of you…