16 - 20

100 Words Dictionary 2016 edition [Limited Edition]

16. Corner

 

A line comes from right… And another comes from left… When they meet, there is a corner…

 

If I keep drawing till I meet at the starting point again, this corner will become a room… Immmm… Assume it as my heart…

 

You once asked me with some worries about you being replaced by someone… At that time, I thought I was happy… You are not the kind of person who shows worried and jealousy… 

 

If you care about your place in my life, it means I am something for you somehow… Thank you… For thinking like this and worried at that time…

 

And don't worry… I'll never replace you… Yes… I may have many many new friends now… And I'm chatting with them every night…

 

But they are not coming from my soul… I am just talking with them… Talking about random things… They don't know me… And I don't know them either… This is just to make myself busy so that I'll not think about you for some time…

 

About you… I keep you in my heart… But you don't want me to show so I put you at the corner… It's a very small angle so no one will notice easily…

 

Remember… You are always in a place above everyone… Your place is inside my heart room… At the corner… I'll keep you forever… Secretly… Like you wish…

 

 

 

 

 

 

17. Crazy

 

I guess you may be adraid of me while thinking as I'm a crazy psychopath or something… Yeah… I admit… I'm crazy… I'm having silly thoughts since the day you said you will date… Over worried for my precious innocent kid… HaHa…

 

That's not like I don't trust you… But I really don't trust him… Well, everyone around you is doing "IT" as a normal thing for dating couples… 

 

A boy uses the word "Love" instead of "IT"… If he comes and says I wanna you, will you say yes??? Of course, the answer is he will be in hospital… That's why most of them uses a beautiful word called Love…

 

Immmm… I have seen many many similar stories so I am worried… But I know I can do nothing… You will be in a relation with him in a week and you will do lovey dovey couple things for 100%… HaHa… I really don't want to say about it…

 

That's driving me crazy… Sorry… I know you will not be happy to know about it… And we have already talked about it many times… You are over confident with him… So… As you like…

 

I don't dare to ask but have done… Is there any tiger who doesn't eat meat???? Hahaha… Sorry… Sorry… Forget it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

18. Dark

 

I hate dark… I can't sleep in the dark… If I do, I'll have scary nightmares for all night… I will be in the same graveyard like place which is filled with fumes… Everyone at there is with stony white face and cold aura around them… I'm sick of having these kinds of dreams…

 

I hate dark… But my world was a dark place until I met you… I have no friend… My family is busy with their own works… And I was always alone until you stepped into…

 

You took me out from my dark world even if you didn't notice… I am not a caring and worried unnie in my real life… I am with a straight face and talkless person… But you successfully dragged me into the light… I changed into another one even in my daily life…

 

But… When I am in the light, you are no longer beside me… I was left again… It feels like I'm lost way in the white zone… Everywhere I see, I can see infinity white… But I don't know where to go…

 

And guess what?? I step back into my dark world again… HaHaHa… Starting from dark and ends in the dark again… The time of staying in the light is too short that I'm feeling like I was dreaming… Dreaming and having a beautiful nightmare…

 

I hate the real nightmare in the real life more… It's more beautiful, yet more scary and more cruel… It's too much for me sometimes… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

19. Disgust

 

Everyone is controlled by 5 main emotions according to Inside Out movie… Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust and Anger…

 

You will think I'm mainly controlled by Anger as I can get angry easily… But you are wrong… I'm mostly controlled by Disgust… And this is the foundation reason of me hating almost everyone…

 

Humans really like to fake… They never want to show their real sides… I always think as a third person in everything… And thus, I can guess most of their true colours…

 

When I understand people more and more, I feel diagust on them… They are too low standard… They even don't have a kind heart as an animal… All they do is for their own family or for their own… Disgusting…

 

Let me give an example… I don't know what you are thinking of your team members in mock trial… But, I can see they are just communicating with you for business…

 

You tried to make some friendly moves but all they did are just for show… In detail, I think they may feel annoyed by you… Sending stickers as a comment is not a friendly gesture… It's so obvious that they are just communicating with you for their own sake…

 

When I secretly visited on your wall and saw their reactions, I want to give a spank to you… Why you are so stupid??? You should act as a cool senior… Not a friendly and active helpful senior… 

 

People should only get what they deserve… You have to learn a lot, kid… I really don't like the way you acted during this mock trial thing… 

 

Trying hard is good… Making a good team spirit is good… Being the active energitized member is good… But if they give no return, you should behave exactly the same as them… If you are in Rome, behave like a Romanian…

 

Sorry… My own opinion… I don't know what is happening but I only see what that disgusting people did… Sorry if I said an inappropriate thing…

 

 

 

 

 

 

20. Don't

 

This is not a command section… This is more like begging… I wanna write Please don't but I need to add some 'D' words… kekekke… Nothing serious… Just some tips and beggings…

 

You are too simple… Everyone can trick you easily… You may think you can handle things but in my view, you are still not used to solving problems… You still can't see what people are doing to you… 

 

Don't trust anyone easily… Everyone is waiting for a good time to move forward… If you trust someone fully, it's like you are giving the dagger to that person and facing back to that one… You can be killed anytime…

 

Don't think everything as simple and easy… But don't overthink too… Taking the middle way is always the correct answer… Sometimes, just put some belief in your sixth sense…

 

Don't expect anything from anyone… Expectations are like poisons… If something that you have expected a lot will never occurs, you will have to suffer a lot… People are changing… So, their mind can change anytime… Always make Plan B…

 

Don't get regret for what you have done… Learn lessons from them… Past is the best teacher to you… We can't change what had happened… So, learn from Past, enjoy the Present, and think positive of Future… One gold rule : Think before you do… You are the one who will decide your life… Never make a regretful action…

 

For me, please don't leave me forever… I mean, you can leave if you are too tired… I'll be waiting… Come back one day… And please don't forget me while you are taking a break…

 

But if you don't really want to stay in my life, if you have decided to stay away from me, if you think I'm making you uncomfortable, and if you think I'm making you regretful and guilty, please don't remember me…

 

Just bury me in the deepest and darkest part of your memory… I'll be disappear like Bing-Bong one day… Don't force yourself for anything for anyone… Your happiness is my first priority… I'm happy too if I can know you are happy…