Chapter 29

4 walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you not gonna kiss me goodnight?" Krystal slightly tilted her head towards her right and looked at Top innocently. The thing about Krystal to Top was that, no matter what she did and said intentionally or unintentionally; she would definitely sweep him off his feet. "You probably won't need three hours to get your luggage packed and freshen up are you?"

Krystal slid her hands out of the sheet and gently laced her fingers around Top's. Top let out a smirk and closed the distance between them as he squatted down beside her bed, ready to taste her lips once again because he would be out of his mind if he chose to reject that sweet offer. Just as their lips were about to touch, Krystal pushed his face away to another direction and laughed hysterically. That was when Top knew she has had him well under her prank.

"You little tease," Top redirected his gaze back at her now-flushed face. "Is that fun to you rejecting me? I was so close!"

"You've had enough earlier, haven't you?" Krystal answered back.

"You know I'll always be greedy when it comes to you."

"Oh?" Krystal arched her eyebrows while biting her finger, her face cheeky. "Cool, I'm going to starve you then."

"Let's see-" Top hopped onto the bed and knelt on it in a fraction of second, making Krystal startled. She was now between his legs as he pinned her arms against the mattress. As he inched towards her face, she was almost lost in his pair of dark orbs that she'd always liked. Everything familair that they used to have before their breakup was hitting her once again and reminding her how much she had loved this man who was now smirking seductively at her. 

"I swear, Choi Seunghyun; don't you ever do that ag-"
 

Top bent his lips to hers and stopped her from speaking; a soft touch on her lips was already enough to send chills down her spine. She then pushed her tongue past Top's lips as the latter slowly loosened his grips on her wrists to ruffle her long brunette hair. He slid down to the sensitive spot of her neck and kissed very deeply, causing Krystal to let out a soft moan.

As Top pulled back, he gently draped her hair over her shoulders and gave one last smooch on her forehead. "Are these goodnight kisses enough or do you want more? I mean, I count myself as a pretty generous person so I probably won't mind running my lips against yours again." Top joked as Krystal laughed in response.

"Go back to your own room oppa." Krystal pushed him off the bed and watched him retracing his belongings on the table beside. She took a quick glance at the clock and it showed nearly 1 a.m. Time had for sure passed very swiftly without her notice whenever she was with him. "Goodnight oppa," Krystal rubbed against her sleepy eyes and smiled briefly, "I love you."

"Aww," he whined childishly, "I love you too babe. I'll see you in Seoul."

/

"No way," GD hit Top's chest hard as he couldn't close his mouth in astonishment. "No way!" He exclaimed again, leaning his back against the couch at the lounge as they awaited for their flight. "That escalated pretty quickly!"

"First of all," Top pushed GD's arm back in return playfully and continued, "I would pretty much appreciate it if you only hit my chest after I've swallowed my sandwich. Dude I almost choked! How many times have I warned you to change that habit of yours of hitting someone else when you're surprised or happy or basically any emotion that you're experiencing?"

"Oops," GD let out a dry laugh, "Sorry, old habit dies hard. But come on man, I just totally did not expect this to happen. I mean, if the other three were h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter