Issues.

Mr. Right

Yuri: Hi Yoona. What are you doing here by the way?

Yoona: Me? Siwon brought me here.

Yuri: Is that so? (she gave a smile to Yoona)

~ There is now an awkward feeling between the two. Yooona knows that she and Yuri doesn't have a godd relationship as sisters. Yoona always wanted to be close to Yuri but it seems that Yuri doesn't want to have any good relationship with Yoona.


~ Suddenly Siwon's dad came and greeted Yuri.

Siwon's Dad: Yuri. You still look beautiful. 

Yuri: Why thank you, Mr. Choi.  I just came by to see how you are now I heard you  got sick during he last days.

Siwon's Dad: I'm fine now. Don't call me Mr. Choi, you can just call me dad. You'll be a part of the family soon. 

Yuri: It's too soon, Mr. Choi. We're not that sure yet if......

Siwon's Dad: Ughh... Don't talk like that. You'll be a part of the family, that's for sure. Ahhahahaha

Yuri: Well then maybe I should really start practicing calling you Dad.

Siwon's Dad: That's much better, my beautiful daughter-in-law.

~ Yoona feels something bad, she can't explain but she really feels uncomfortable. Yoona can see how Siwon's dad talk to her sister Yuri, it seems like they share a good relationship.

Siwon: Yoona. ( he held Yoona's hand)

~ Yoona just looked at Siwon.

Siwon's Dad: Siwon. Long time you haven't been home. Who's that girl with you? Your friend?

Siwon: Dad, this is Yoona. The woman I love.

~ The room is now filled with awkwardness.Everyone in the room look straight to Siwon and Yoona. Yoona is really feeling uncomfortable.

Siwon's Dad: Is that so? ( then let out an awkward smile)

~ Siwon knows that his father doesn't like what he just said.

Siwon: Sulli take Yoona.

Sulli: Yoona, come with me.

~ Sulli took Yoona's hand and they went out.

Yoona: Sulli, where are we going?

Sulli: Getting outta here.

~ Sulli and Yoona went inside the car and left meanwhile..........

Yuri: Dad. I think I better leave now. My father is waiting for me. 

Siwon's Dad: Well be careful going home. Say hello to your dad for me.

Yuri: I'm going to make sure to tell that to him. Bye Dad.

Siwon's Dad: Bye. Take care.

Yuri: I will. Bye Dad, Minho. Bye Siwon.

Minho: Bye

~ Siwon didn't respond and Yuri left. Meanwhile at the car where Yoona and Sulli is.

Sulli: (sigh)

Yoona: Sulli, is everything fine?

Sulli: I don't think so. They always fight.

Yoona: I think it's because of me, right?

Sulli: Yoona, everything is going to be okay, maybe.

~ Yoona is worried about Siwon. She is worried too about what's going to happen to their relationship.

Sulli: Yoona, I think you should know that oppa is engaged to Yuri by my Dad actually. Oppa never really agreed to that, that's why he left home.

~ Yoona remembers the place where Siwon lives. She also realizes what kind of wealthy family Siwon has but why is he working in a different company, from the looks of his house and his family, they may be owning a huge company.

Yoona: He didn't tell me the real reason why he lives away from his family. I didn't know that he has this kind of family issues (she thought)

 


~ While Yoona and Sulli are talking, things between Siwon and his dad is getting worse.

Siwon's Dad: How dare you tell that in front of your fiance!!!!!!!!! You didn't show any respect in this house. (yelling)

Siwon: I'm not going to marry Yuri.

Siwon's Dad: And who gave you the permission to not marry her. You're just my son. You cannot disobey me. (still yelling)

Siwon: I won't. I won't let you decide for me.

Siwon's Dad: How dare you!!!!

~ Siwon's Dad was about to hit Siwon but Minho stopped his dad.

Minho: Stop this dad.

~ Siwon's Dad then went upstairs to his room.

Minho: Hyung. Just follow Dad so that this would be over. You no longer need to live away if you're just going to follow dad.

Siwon: Minho, it's not that easy. You don't understand.

~ Siwon then was about to leave but Minho told him something.

Minho: Yes, I really don't understand. You're still going to meet  you're girlfriend after this. You're going to choose her over you're family. Are you that stubborn?

~ Siwon then continued to leave.