A Pint of Happiness.

Mr. Right

Kibum: Are you sure with that? (in a sad tone)

~ Yoona thought it for a while and said it again.

Yoona: Yes, I think I really did fell for him.

Kibum: Since when?

~ Kibum then sat on the sand and Yoona just kept on standing and they just stared at the sunset while talking, not looking at each other.

Yoona: I just realized it now, that I really love him. The days I've spent together with him, even just looking at him at work before it made me happy somehow.

Kibum: But Yoona, you said you love me?

Yoona: I'm not really sure back then. But I really did love you before but it looks like I don't love you that way anymore.

Kibum: Looks like it's the end for us.

Yoona: Kibum, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

Kibum: What if I say that I won't let you be with him no matter what?

~ Yoona looked at him but Kibum is still facing the sun going down. Kibum looked at her and smiled.

Kibum: I'm just kidding. I think this relationship wouldn't go any further anyway, I envy that Siwon. Even if I'm your boyfriend I never got the chance to have you like that.

Yoona: Kibum, I'm sorry.

Kibum: It's already dark. We better leave. I'll take you home.


~ As they arrive in front of Yoona's house, Siwon is still there.

Kibum: He's still here. He's waiting for you. Now go Yoona. 

Yoona: But Kibum.....

Kibum: Don't worry about me. You're no longer mine, your heart belongs to him. I'd better leave you now. Go Yoong.

~ Yoona looked at Kibum and off she went outside the car. Siwon saw her going out of Kibum's car and somehow he got jealous of him. Then Yoona went straight to the front door.

Siwon: Yoona, let's talk.

Yoona: Yah. Let's talk.. 

~ They went inside and just sit down on the sofa. Siwon looked at Yoona and started the conversation.

Siwon: Yoona, please be with me.

~ Yoona wanted to know how will Siwon react if she told him that she and Kibum and over but she decided to lie for a bit because she wants to see Siwon react also in this situation.

Yoona: I can't Siwon.(not looking at Siwon)

Siwon: Yoona, leave him. Just stay here with me. (he then hugged Yoona)

Yoona: I can't leave him.

Siwon: then I'll make a way for you to leave him. (he then kissed Yoona)

~ Yoona kissed back. And then they pull off from the kiss.

Yoona: Don't worry. I'll be with you from now on.

~ Siwon was surprised on what Yoona told and he is really happy with her statement so he hugged her tighter.

Siwon: Yoona. (he gazed at her eyes and his face getting nearer)

Yoona: Siwon, Siwon.

Siwon: I want you to call me oppa.

Yoona: What? Don't be ridiculous. Calling you oppa, no way.

Siwon: You don't want to. Why?

Yoona: I'll just call you Siwon. 

Siwon: Okay. Whatever you want to. Yoong?

Yoona: What is it ?

Siwon: Just get ready for tommorow. I'll fetch you in your house early. Don't forget, TOMMOROW.


~ The next day. Siwon arrived early at Yoona's house.

Siwon: Yoona, are you finished?

~ Yoona is still getting ready

Yoona: Just a minute. OKAY.

~ Then Yoona went out.

~ Siwon just gazed at Yoona with a big smile on his face

Yoona: Stop staring at me!!!

Siwon: Why? I can't help it. 

Yoona: What do you think? (showing herself, asking if Siwon like what she wore)

Siwon: It's fine. Whatever you wear, you're still beautiful. Believe me.

~ Yoona then blushed of what he told her. So they went to his car and off they went.

Yoona: Where are we going today?

Siwon: Where going to my parent''s house. I'll introduce you to them.

Yoona: What? I don't think I'm that ready yet. Will they like me? What if they don't?

Siwon: Don't worry much, okay?

Yoona: But...but,but

Siwon: No buts. Just stay calm and you'll do fime in front of them.

~ Soon they arrived at the place.

Yoona: Wow! You sure got a huge place. You're house is really huge, it's more like a mansion.

Siwon: Don't mind about those things.

Yoona: But it sure is big and beautiful.

Siwon: Let's go in.

~ So the big gate opened and their car went inside. They got off from the car as soon as they are in front of the house.

Sulli: Oppa!!!

Siwon: Sulli?

Sulli: You're back, oppa. You've been out of the house for a long time. You never visited me for months. You never even called me.

Siwon: I was just busy.

~ Yoona is just looking at the two.

Sulli: Who's that with you oppa?

Siwon: Owh! I forgot to introduce you to Yoona. Yoona, this is my younger sister, Sulli. Sulli, Yoona.

Yoona: Nice to meet you, Sulli.

Sulli: Pleasure to meet you Yoona. Let's be friends Okay!!! Oh! We better get inside.

~ Sulli dragged Yoona inside the house.

Sulli: Minho oppa! We have a guest.

 

~ Yoona saw a handsome boy sitting on the sofa.

Sulli: Yoona, this is Minho. Minho, this is Yoona, Siwon-oppa's girlfriend.

Minho: What? I thought hyung is............

~ As Minho was about to finish his words a girl with a familiar face to Yoona came.

Yoona: Yuri?

Yuri: Hi, Yoona.