Flight Back.

Mr. Right

~ Seven years have passed since Yoona left Korea.

Sun Woo: Omma, where are we going?

Yoona: We're going back to Korea.

Sun Woo: Korea? Where is that place omma?

Yoona: It's the place where I came from. It's a beautiful place. You'll see when we get there.

~ Yoona and his son were on a taxi and arrived at the airport.

Yoona: Siwon, I can't help it any longer. Sun Woo always ask about you, I just change the topic .I'm worried for our son, he will grow up without a father. I also want to see you again after seven years. (she thought while getting inside the airport)

Sun Woo: Omma. Omma.

Yoona: What is it Sun Woo?

Sun Woo: Are we riding on a plane.

Yoona: Yes Sun Woo, we are. Are you excited?

Sun Woo: Yes omma. I wanted to ride the plane.

~ Yoona and his son boarded the plane. Now, they're in Korea, Yoona decided to call Minho.

Yoona: Hello Minho.

Minho: Yoona. What is it? Is there anything happening there in Japan.

Yoona: We're already in Korea, Minho. Say hello to uncle Minho, Sun Woo.

Sun Woo: Hello Uncle Minho. You haven't visited me for months.

Minho: Hello Sun Woo.  Uncle is just busy

Yoona: So Minho.......

Minho: What are you doing here in Korea?!!!! 

Yoona: Are you mad at me?

Minho: No, I was just surprised that you're here already. Wait for me there in the airport. I'll fetch you guys.

Yoona: Thank you Minho. Bye.

Minho: Bye.

~ As Minho ended the call, he was really worried and now he must think of a solution for this.

Minho: At first, I wanted Yoona away so father would accept hyung if he will marry Yuri but now I want Yoona away from here but not from me. I already love her during these years I just wanted to keep her. I want her to be mine, just mine.( he thought)

~ MInho quickly went downstairs and Sulli saw him.

Sulli: Why are you on the hurry?

Minho: I need to go to the airport to pick up.....

~ Minho then stopped talking, he almost slipped.

Sulli: Who?

Minho: just one of my long time no see friends.

~ Minho quickly went tto his car and drive fast to the airport.

Minho: Have you waited long for me? Sorry.

Sun Woo: That's okay, Uncle.

~ They all went inside Minho's car and went off.

Yoona: Where are we going?

Minho: You hair is short. Last three months it was still long when I visited you there in Japan.

Yoona: Oh yeah well I wanted a new look so I cut it. Does it look bad?

Minho: No. It looks fine. You look younger. You still look beautiful. (she looked at Yoona)

Yoona: Oh. Minho. Focus on driving, we might get to an accident.

Minho: Oh yeah. (he then focused his eyes on driving)

~ Minho stopped the car in front of a hotel.

Yoona: Minho, you could've just brought us to my house.

Minho: But you've never visited your house for years. I'll just hire people to clean the house before you go there but for now you'll need to stay in this hotel.

Yoona: But Minho....

Minho: You don't need to worry, I'll pay for the expenses.

Yoona: That's what I'm worried about. You always wanted to spend your money on us.

Minho: Don't worry about that. Money doesn't matter. Just stay here.

~ Minho booked a room for Yoona and Sun Woo. They went to the room and Minho helped them unpack some of their things.

Minho: Okay. Looks like everythings fine. I'd better get going.

Sun Woo: You're leaving already Uncle Minho. Let's play first.

Yoona: Sun Woo, Uncle Minho is busy, maybe he can play with you some other time.

Sun Woo: Uncle.

Minho: Don't worry, Sun Woo I'll visit you again tommorow. Tommorow we can play.

Sun Woo: Do you promise?

Minho: Promise. Now, you should take a rest. Before I fogot, I've already asked the staffs to bring food up here so you don't need to go down.

Yoona: Thank you, Minho.

Minho: No need to thank me. It's my pleasure. I'd better go. Bye Yoona, bye Sun Woo, let's play tommorow.

Sun Woo: Okay, tommorow. Bye Uncle Minho.

Yoona: Bye Minho.

~ When Minho left, Yoona went to the phone and called Seohyun.

Yoona: Hello. Seohyun.

Yonghwa: Who's this?

Yoona: Yonghwa, is that you? It's me Yoona.

Yonghwa: YOONA. Wait, I'll get Seohyun for you. SEOHYUN!!! It's YOONA!!!

~ Yonghwa then passed the phone to Seohyun.

Seohyun: Yoona, how are you there in Japan? I haven't visited you for a year. How's your son?

Yoona: We're doing fine. Seohyun, we're not in Japan anymore.

Seohyun: Wait. Don't tell me you're back.

Yoona: Yes, I'm back. I'm here in Korea now.

Seohyun: Yoona. Where are you? I need to visit you right now. Are you at your house?

Yoona: I'm in a hotel.

Seohyun: Okay, I'll go there right now. Message me the name of the hotel. I'd better get in the car. Bye Yoona.

Yoona: Bye.

~ Seohyun and Yonghwa went to the hotel where Yoona and her son are staying. They went up to their room. When Yoona opened the door Seohyun immediately hugged her in excitement and happiness.

Seohyun: YOONA!!! I'm happy you're back.

Yoona: I'm happy that I can see you too.

~ They went inside the hotel and Seohyun and Yoona talk a lot while Yonghwa is playing with Sun Woo. Seohyun then approached Sun Woo.

Seohyun: Do you still remember me Sun Woo?

Sun Woo: Yes. Aunt Seo.

Seohyun: I feel old when you call me like that. I'm aging. I'm already 27.

Yoona: Don't worry Seohyun. You're not the only one. I'm 28 now.

Seohyun: How old is Sun Woo now Yoona?

Yoona: He's already turning 6 in the next two months.

Seohyun: Sun Woo. Do you want to go somewhere else on your birthday? How about we go to a theme park. That would be fun.

Sun Woo: Yes. Let's go there.

~ Seohyun then whispered to Yoona to go somewhere else to talk.

Seohyun: Yonghwa, take care of Sun Woo. We'll just be gone for a while.

Yonghwa: Okay. Bye.

~ Seohyun and Yoona went to the lobby in the hotel and they talked.

Seohyun: So what's your plan now Yoona?

Yoona: I'll introduce Sun Woo to his dad. 

Seohyun: So you can't take it anymore, to be away from him? What about your sister? 

Yoona: I just wanted to introduce Sun Woo to his dad, that's all. I don't want to take Siwon from Yuri even if I still love him.

Seohyun: But won't Sun Woo be a reason for Siwon to not marry Yuri.

Yoona: I don't know of what should I do. Sun Woo haven't seen his dad since birth and Siwon doesn't know that he has a son.

Seohyun: This is really hard for you Yoona. I hope this can be over now. If Yuri wasn't there, you two might have ended happily.

Yoona: Don't blame this on my sister. I care for her.

Seohyun: What will you do now?

Yoona: I'll think again of other things. I'll ask Minho.

Seohyun: Minho? Siwon's brother?

Yoona: Yes. He is Siwon's brother.

Seohyun: I wonder why he still visits you all the time while in Japan. He somewhat care for you. Does he like you Yoona?

Yoona: Don't think like that about Minho. He's one of my closest friend too, he's one of my bestfriends. You, Yonghwa, and Minho are my bestfriends.

Seohyun: I still think he doesn't think of you like a bestfriend. He likes you.

Yoona: Seohyun, let's go up now. It's almost an hour. You better get Yonghwa now. Maybe he's tired of playing with Sun Woo. 

Seohyun: Don't worry about Yonghwa. Let's talk more.

Yoona: Let's go up now Seo.

Seohyun: Okay.

~ They went back to their room. Seohyun and Yonghwa then left. It was already 8:00 in the evening. Yoona let Sun Woo sleep but Yoona cannot sleep yet so she went near the glass window and thought of about things on what she should do.

Yoona: What should I do now? Siwon, what should I do about our son? (staring outside)

~ Meanwhile Siwon was driving and stopped in front of a hotel. He doesn't know why he had stopped there, after a minutes of stopping in there, he then went off and drive back home.