Feelings.

Mr. Right

 

~ Siwon decided to go to the mall to buy some clothes for Sun Woo. So in other words, he's in the mall with Sun Woo and he's also with Sulli. As they were busy picking clothes for Sun Woo. Sun Woo complained that he's alread hungry so the decided to go find a restaurant. As they were walking, Siwon found something odd so he stopped walking.

 

 

Siwon: Is that Yoona? And who's that guy with her? (he thought)

 

Sulli: What's wrong oppa? 

 

Sun Woo: Appa, let's go. I'm hungry (pulling Siwon to take his attention)

 

Siwon: Sulli, take Sun Woo with you and find some place to eat and just call me when you find one. Ah, wait order up already. I don't want my son to starve(patted Sun Woo's head). Just give me a text message and I'll go where you are.

 

Sulli: Oppa, where are you going? Why aren't you coming together with us?

 

Siwon:I have some errands to take care of first. No Go!!

 

 

~Meanwhile, Yoona was in a coffee shop together with Yuri and Taeceon and was thinking of a plan on how to make things better between her and Siwon. Yuri excused herself for awhile for she was going to the ladies room. So Yoona and Taecyeon were left in the table. 

 

 

Taecyeon: I can't believe you're life somehow became a mess because of Yuri's pretention.

 

Yoona: I have already forgiven her so that's already nothing for me. What I should do now is how to convince Siwon to give back my son?

 

Taecyeon: Can't you just ask for forgiveness?

 

Yoona: I don't think it will be that easy.

 

 

~ As Yoona and Taecyeon were talking. Siwon enetered the coffee shop and stood in front of their table. Yoona and Taecyeon was interrupted by him as Siwon began to grab Yoona's arm.

 

Siwon: Let's go! (pulling Yoona up her chair)

Yoona: Awww!!! (she reacted as the grip was really tight)

 

~ Taecyeon unaware of who this man was, he tried to help Yoona get away.

 

Taecyeon: What are you doing? Let go of her!!!( one of his hand was on Yoona's arm while the other one was on Siwon as he was trying to pull Siwon's grip to Yoona.)

Siwon: Don't you dare to touch my Yoona!!!

 

~ Everone on the coffee shop stood up from their chairs and tried to see what's happening between the three people making a scandal inside. Before things would get an worse, Yuri was finished in using the ladies' room and got back to their table.

 

Yuri:Siwon oppa?

 

~ Siwon turned around and saw Yuri

 

Siwon: Yuri? (he then released Yoona)

Taecyeon: You're Siwon?

Yuri: What are you doing here?

 

~ Siwon then went outside the coffee shop immediately and Yoona followed him. Yoona managed to gabbed the back of his shirt. Then he stopped.

 

Yoona: What has gotten in your head to make a scene like that?

Siwon: You already have a son with me and now you're dating other guys!!!(Siwon was trying to keep the rage inside him.)

Yoona: What?

Siwon: Did Yuri set you up for this date?

Yoona: It's not what you think it is. We're just..... 

 

~ Yoona wasn't able to finish her sentence as Siwon cut her by saying something that stunned her

 

Siwon: Don't you even care for my feelings?!!! You always wanted to leave me and I don't want you to leave. I want you by my side!!! (he shouted from deep within his heart)

 

~Yoona then take a hold of his hand and looked at him straight in the eyes.

 

Yoona: I know and that's what I wanted too a long time ago. I always wanted to stay by your side. My feelings for you never changed. I love you and I won't date any other guys because you're the father of my child.

 

~Siwon then hugged her tightly. Siwon was so happy that tears escaped his eyes.

 

Siwon: I'm glad that you feel the same as I. Thank you.

 

~ Yoona hugged him back and they didn't let go of each other. Thus, all the things that happened before was nothing compared to the love they both shared to each other.