Fight for Your Love.

Mr. Right

~ Yoona kissed Siwon. Siwon was surprised of Yoona but this made him sure that Yoona still loves him. Then they pull out from the kiss and Yoona didn't look at him and feeling shy.

Siwon: Hey! Look at Me! So you still LOVE ME.

~ Siwon tries to make Yoona face him. Yoona just left him in the kitchen. Siwon touched his lips remembering how he and Yoona kissed again.

Siwon: Looks like that's your answer. (then he smirked)

~ Siwon arranged his things on his room. Meanwhile, Minho went back to the Choi mansion.

Sulli: Minho, did you see oppa? I haven't seen him for the day.

Minho: He's with Yoona.

Sulli: What?!!! Yoona!!!! She's BACK!!!

~ Minho just went upstairs to his room looking deppressed again.

Sulli: Hey Minho!! How did you.....Oh well I'll ask oppa later about it.

~ At Yoona's house. It's already afternoon. Siwon noticed Yoona went down and was about to leave. 

Siwon: Where are you going?

Yoona: To Sun Woo. Class is already over. I need to hurry, I don't want him to wait there for long.

Siwon: Wait for me. I'll take you there.

Yoona: Thanks but I can do it myself.

Siwon: Don't decline my offer will yah.

~ Yoona went inside Siwon's car and off they went to pick up Sun Woo. They arrived at Sun Woo's school.

Sun Woo: Omma! and Uncle Siwon.

~ Sun Woo huggeds his mom.

Sun Woo: Uncle Siwon.

Siwon: Let's go now.

~ They went in the car and was about to go home but Siwon has other plans.

Yoona: Wait! This isn't the way back home.

Siwon: Who told you that we're going home?

Yoona: What is this? Where are you taking us?

Siwon: We're gonna hang out for a bit. I'm gonna take you to one of the best restaurant I know.

~ After going to the restaurant they decided to go home. And they went inside the house.

Sun Woo: The food in there is really delicious Uncle Siwon.

Siwon: I told you the food there is great.

Yoona: Sun Woo, go take a shower and change your clothes.

Sun Woo: Okay Omma.

~ Sun Woo then went upstairs. Yoona and Siwon are left downstairs. Siwon tried to kiss Yoona but Yoona turned away.

Yoona: What are you doing? (sounded irritated)

Siwon: What do you think?

~ Siwon tried to kiss her again.

Siwon: Why are you turning away? What's your PROBLEM?

Yoona: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

Siwon: We're okay now,right? 

Yoona: And what made you think that?

Siwon: You kissed me remember?

Yoona: I don't know what you're talking.

Siwon: Then let me help you remember.

~ Siwon tried to kiss her again and Yoona pulled away again.

Yoona: HEY!!! Stop already.

Siwon: What's your problem? You don't have to be shy, your son isn't here and even if he is here, what's the matter.

Yoona: You're not my husband so don't act like you can do whatever you want.

Siwon: Is that you're problem? Then I'll marry you.

Yoona: WHAT? (shocked)

Siwon: I'LL MARRY YOU.

Yoona: Marriage isn't a JOKE. You can't just marry me like that

~ Siwon then hold her hands and said something which made Yoona uncomfortable but she's very happy deep within like she's going to explode.

Siwon: I LOVE YOU and YOU LOVE ME TOO then that should be a factor for us to get married. We have known each other for not a very short time. I am comfortable with Sun Woo.

Yoona: Are you proposing to me?

Siwon: WHAT? Not yet. I don't have any ring with me and I don't want my proposal to you to be like this, I want it to be special. 

Yoona: What about before?

Siwon: Oh about how I asked you to marry me before you left me. Ughhh... I was forced to make a sudden proposal before so that you won't leave me but you still left me. But that's not the case now, you're already here and that's what that matters.

~ Yoona suddenly remembered Yuri.

Yoona: Yuri? What should I do now? Should I choose my happiness or the happiness of my sister? (she thought)

Siwon: Umm. Yoona, what are you thinking about?

Yoona: It's Yuri.

Siwon: Yoona, please don't tell me you're gonna leave again because I won't let you.

~ Siwon hugged Yoona and she is still thinking about Yuri.

Siwon: Don't think about her. Please fight for me Yoona like how I fight for you.

~ Yoona hugged him back.

Yoona: I'll think about that.

Siwon: I hope you'll know what's best for us. I love you.