Left Behind.

Mr. Right

~ Minho called Yoona to meet her.

Yoona: Hello. Who's this?

Minho: It's me Minho. Siwon's brother.

Yoona: Oh, Minho. What is it?

Minho: Can we meet? I need to talk to you. I'll message you the place.

Yoona: Looks like I should talk to you. Bye then.

Minho: Okay. I'll hang up.

~ Minho and Yoona met at a coffee shop.

Minho: I wanna talk about hyung.

Yoona: What is it?

Minho: Leave him.

~ Yoona was not that surprised of what Minho said because she was expecting that Minho doesn't like her to be the one to stop the wedding. Yoona just stared at the window on the side.

Minho: I'm sorry for being blunt.

Yoona: I'm actually planning to leave him for Yuri.

Minho: What about her?

Yoona: She's my sister, half-sister actually.

Minho: I didn't expect that.

Yoona: I just want her to be happy.

Minho: So you'll really leave hyung.

Yoona: Yes. I mean it.

Minho: Then we have an agreement. I just want my family to be together but father won't let him to stay in the house if hyung will not obey dad's order.

Yoona: so you just want your family to be complete.

Minho: I'll help you leaving. I'll support you're expenses in getting away from here. Go to another place. Leave Seoul.

Yoona: I think that's better. To leave Seoul.

Minho: I'll support you on that.

~ then Yoona cried and Minho went to her and hugged her. Minho comforted her.

Minho: Yoona, I'm sorry.


~ After meeting with Minho, Yoona decided to call Siwon to meet and talk to him. Siwon immediately came to the park to where Yoona wanted to meet. As Siwon saw Yoona, he wnet to her, hugged her and kissed her.

Siwon: Why did you call me Yoona?

Yoona: Siwon.

~ Yoona then moved out around his arms.

Siwon: What's the problem?

Yoona: I don't want to continue this relationship. Let's break up.

Siwon: What?!!! (shocked from what Yoona said)

Yoona: I don't want to ruin your relationship with your dad and my sister loves you.

Siwon: I don't care if dad opposes our relationship. And what does it have to do with your sister?

Yoona: Yuri's my sister.

Siwon: What?!!!! She's your sister.

Yoona: Marry her.

Siwon: I don't care if your sister loves me or what. I won't marry her. I love you Yoona. Why are you doing these to me?

Yoona: Siwon. This relationship will never work I tell you.

Siwon: Don't mind them. We can leave them and we can start a new life. I'll marry you.

Yoona: Siwon. Don't do this. (crying)

Siwon: No. You listen to me. I love you and I will not let anyone part us.

~ Siwon then bent his knees and pulled out a ring from his pocket.

Siwon: Yoona. Will you marry me?

~ Yoona was surprised of what Siwon told her.

Siwon: You love me, right? Marry me.

~ Yoona bowed her head and shocked Siwon of her answer.

Yoona: No. Siwon.

~ Siwon was stunned of her answer. It's like he was smashed into pieces. The rejection hurted him. Even if he tried to think of ways why Yoona did it, whatever reason Yoona has, her no was like a sharp knife that stabbed him straight through his heart.

Siwon: Why? Yoona, why?

~ Yoona didn't speak anything else and just left him there kneeling and looking helpless. Even Yoona was hurt, she was hurt of seeing him cry and hurted like that and the worst of it, it was her who caused him to be like this but she still stiffened herself and did this for her sister's sake. Siwon isn't the only one really hurt, Yoona also. Even if she wanted to give him a big yes, she can't. It was a heartbreak for the both of them.


~ After that incident, Siwon went to his place. He drank several wines, he's like dorwning himself because of the heartbreak he felt. Meanwhile, Yoona can't resist the guilt on what she had just said to Siwon hours ago so she decided to go to his place and check how is he doing. She went there and rung the bell. Siwon opened the door. Yoona saw how drunk he is. Siwon then grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. Siwon hugged her tightly like she can never get out of the hug. Yoona felt joy in these moments but she tried to control herself. Yoona tried to get out from the hug but Siwon just hugged her tighter then he gave her a deep kisson the lips. Yoona then gave in. Their kiss was passionate. While they were kissing, Siwon led her to his room and removed their clothes. Inside they spend the night in each other.


~ As Siwon awaken, he had a smile on his face but when he look on his side Yoona is no longer there. He began to explore the area, hoping that Yoona is still there but he couldn't find her anywhere. He then went back to his room looking deppressed. He went to the bathroom and there he saw a note sticked on the mirror.

" Siwon, I must leave now. This is the end for us."

~ Siwon was shocked on what he saw on the note. He thought that he had her again but no. And that might be the last night he can ever spend with Yoona.