Again.

Mr. Right

~ Yoona knocked first and then she entered. She saw the manager doing some paperworks and focused his attention on his laptop.

Yoona: Uh, Sir. Here are some papers. The supervisor told me to bring this to you.

Siwon: Oh, Just leave them on the table. (Eyes still focused on what he's doing)

~ As she heard his voice, Yoona somehow realized that their manager Siwon could be the guy that she slept with a week ago. Siwon wonders why is she still there so he looked to see why she's still there. As soon as he looked Yoona straight in the face, he remembered her and Yoona seem to remember now that he is really the guy he slept with.

Siwon: I didn't expect you to be working here.

Yoona: You, you're..... that guy from the club

Siwon: and you're that aggressive girl

Yoona: what?

Siwon: Don't you remember you made the first step.

Yoona: I don't know what you're talking about.

Siwon: Okay. This is working hours, we shouldn't be talking about these. Anyway, do your job now? Oh by the way, what was you're name? I didn't ask for your name back then.

Yoona: It's Yoona, sir.

Siwon: Yoona, I'll remember that.

~ Yoona then went out of the the manager's office. She felt ashamed and has an awkward feeling working with the one she slept with.


~ Days have passed since her last talk with their manager, Siwon. Yoona took some overtime at work, she wanted to finish everything because she doesn't want to worry about it tommorow, Sunday. It's already late, the sun already went down. She finished what she's doing and she no longer has to do many things on Monday work. As she was preparing to leave, she saw that the lights on the manager's office are still on and it seems like he's still there so she decided to went inside to tell the manager that she was about to leave. Even if she feels awkward with Siwon, she wants to show some respect to those higher than her. She went and knocked on his office. Siwon was somehow surprised that someone is still there. 

Siwon: Come in.

~ Siwon was surprised that it was Yoona.

Siwon: Oh it's Ms. Aggressive

~ Yoona was kinda pissed on what Siwon is calling her but she didn't mind and continued to say that she was about to leave.

Yoona: Sir, I am already leaving. Bye sir.

Siwon: Wait, Yoona.

~ Yoona was kinda nervous because it's just the two of them in there.

Yoona: what is it sir? do you need something?

Siwon: I'll join you, I am already finished. I'll give you a ride.

Yoona: Oh sir thank you but no thanks. I can go home by myself.

Siwon: Are you declining my offer? Don't worry we won't do anything after this, right? I'll just take you home.

~ Yoona just accepted the offer of giving her a ride home. It's good that she'll have a somebody to take her home but she feels awkward with him. As they were on the car, Siwon started driving. Yoona told her address and their they went. As they were on the front of Yoona's house, they went out of the car.

Siwon: So this is where you live?

Yoona: Yes. Ok bye sir.

~ Yoona then went on and opened her door and entered and as she was about to close the door Siwon entered.

Yoona: Sir, what are you doing? It's already late. You better go home. Bye sir. Drive safely.

Siwon: Are you making me leave?

Yoona: what? no, sir. I thought you're........(she was feeling awkward and nervous at the time)

~ Yoona wasn't finished speaking then Siwon kissed her on the lips. Yoona pulled back.

Siwon: what? don't you like it?

Yoona: this is too much.

~ She was about to slap him but he hold her hand. Siwon then kissed her and Yoona can't remove his hands holding her hands. He was too strong for her. Siwon then pushed her to the wall. He pinned her there and was kissing her down to her neck. Yoona can no longer resist it, she then gave up. Yoona let out a moan as Siwon is trailing kisses to her neck.

Siwon: I told you. You'll like it.

~ Yoona led him to her room and their they let out the lust in their bodies. As they finish, Siwon lied on the bed beside her.

Yoona: Why are you doing this?

Siwon: Why? Didn't you enjoy?

Yoona: Stop that will you.

Siwon: Okay. Let's just say that we are just having fun, no personal attachments.

Yoona: I'm like you're toy when you needed to release... ugh... nevermind

Siwon: No, not a toy. It's like we're partners. When I need to uhmm......I know you also want me.

Yoona: What? ahahahahah...... (laughing) Don't praise yourself much, S-I-W-O-N.

Siwon: Siwon? Why aren't you calling me oppa now? Last time we had you called me oppa and while we're doint it again you also called me oppa.(teasing Yoona)

Yoona: Stop that will you. It's not funny Siwon.

Siwon: So what are you doing the next weekend?

Yoona: Why are you asking? I really don't know yet.

Siwon: If you don't have plans, why don't you go to my place?

Yoona: and what you'll take advantage of me again? (said in a teasing manner)

Siwon: but you like it, don't you?

Yoona: SHUT UP. Just get out of here already. My friend will come here today?

Siwon: friend?

~ The doorbell rang. Yoona was in a panic state.

Yoona: Oh my God. He's here already. What am I going to do? Where should I hide you?

Siwon: Hide? What the!!!

~ The doorbell keeps on ringing.

Yoona: Put quickly your clothes. I'll stall him and you go out.

~ Yoona put on her clothes and fixed her hair. She quickly ran to the door to meet her friend.