Mixed Emotions.

Mr. Right

~ Yoona can't believe of what Siwon just told her.

Yoona: Siwon. You love me. I don't understand.( she thought as she gaze upon Siwon's eyes)

~ Yoona can see the sadness in his eyes as she said those words, "I love him."(pertaining to Kibum) Yoona can't also believe that she said those, now she is very confused of her feelings. Then she left Siwon alone. Yoona left with tears running down her cheeks as she went home.

Yoona: Do I love Kibum? (she asked herself)

~ This isn't the only question running in her mind. She is now confused with her feelings. She is really happy when Siwon told him that he loves her but she hinders herself from accepting his confession.

Yoona: It's not that easy to leave someone. I just can't leave Kibum like that, he had given his trust in me, I can't break that. I don't want to break someone else's heart but a while ago I just have broken Siwon's heart. What should I do? (holding her head in confusion). Why do I feel sad?


~ At Siwon's place

Siwon: Yoona, why can't it be me that you love?

~ Siwon can no longer hold his tears.

Siwon: So this is the feeling when somebody you love refuses the love your offering. 

~ Siwon just sat on the side of his bed. The atmosphere in the place is really sad as Siwon sat there with his head bowed down. Tears started to fall on his cheek.


~ At a restaurant

Kibum: Soon Yoona. You're going to be mine forever.(holding a ring in his hands)


~ It's been three days since Yoona left Siwon alone there. Siwon could still feel the hurt caused by Yoona. Even at work, the workers could see the different mood of their manager. Before Siwon enters his office, he always look at Yoona's workplace.

~ Jessica noticed that their manager tend to stop in front of Yoona's usual workplace but Yoona already resigned. Jessica feels something different from the looks of Siwon.

Jessica: These past days, Siwon-ssi always look at Yoona's workplace. Do they have some share kind of relationship? OMG. During the past weeks I noticed that Yoona seems to be avoiding him. Did they have a fight? What is it between them? Looks like I need to ask so I would know. HMMMMM.......... Who should I ask about this Siwon-ssi or Yoona? I think it's better to ask Yoona. (she thought)

~ After work, jessica tried to call Yoona but the phone just keep on ringing. She kept on calling Yoona but Yoona isn't picking up her phone.

Jessica: How long will I keep on calling you, Yoona? Aishhhhh.....

~ As she kept on calling Yoona, she saw Siwon going outside the building. 

Jessica: If I can't contact Yoona then I'm left with only one choice, I'll ask Siwon-ssi.


~ Jessica followed Siwon and Siwon must have noticed her so he asked her why.

Siwon: Ms. Jung. What are you doing here? Works over. You'd better go home now and prepare for tommorows work.

Jessica: Sorry sir that I'm following you but I wanna know what's happening around. What's your relationship with Yoona?

Siwon: I don't think I should tell you about my personal life. I want some privacy Ms. Jung.

Jessica: But sir. What is really your relationship with Yoona? I know there's something.

Siwon: There's nothing. NOTHING.(with a depressed look)

Jessica: Mr. Choi, are you okay?

Siwon: No. I'm never okay.

~ Siwon can no longer hold it. He needs to tell somebody what he really feels. What he need now is a friend to talk with. So Siwon told how he confessed to Yoona and how she rejected him.

Jessica: OMG. Sir, do you really love Yoona that much?

~ Siwon just stayed silent and looked at Jessica with tears on his eyes.

Jessica: Looks like you really do. But why are you here right now?

Siwon: What?

Jessica: You should not give up. I don't know why but I think Yoona will be in good hands with you. Go after her. Don't let her go. You shouldn't just stay here and cry. Kibum and Yoona aren't yet married so you can still have her. Go SIWON-ssi. FIGHTING!!!!!!

~ Siwon seems to be uplifted by Jessica's words. He got hope again.

Siwon: I'll go after her.

Jessica: Then go.


~ Siwon left and drove to Yoona's house. When he got there, looks like Yoona is in there right now. So he went straight and rung the doorbell. As he rung the bell, somebody immediately opened the door, it was Yoona. Yoona had a surprised look while Siwon just stared at her.

Yoona: Why are you here?

Siwon: I need to talk.

Yoona: We're done talking. So please leave.

~ As Yoona was shutting the door, Siwon stop the door with his hand and he went inside. He immediately hugged Yoona.

Yoona: Let Go.

Kibum: Yah! Let go of her!!!!

~ Kibum then appeared. Kibum had just arrived, Siwon and Yoona was surprised of his sudden appearance.

Yoona: Kibum-ssi( she looked at Kibum while Siwon is holding her arm.

~ Kibum immediately went towards the two and he dragged Yoona away from Siwon.

Kibum: Yoona, let's go.

Yoona: Kibum.

~ Kibum dragged her inside the car and off they went. Siwon was left there but now he'll never give up on Yoona. Siwon felt the happiness when he hugged her.


~ Kibum drove as fast as he could and they went to the seaside. 

Kibum: Yoona.(he offered his hand)

Yoona: Kibum.(looked at him staright in the eyes.)

~ They walked on the shore for minutes and then Kibum bend his knee and asked Yoona.

Kibum: Yoona. ( He took a ring out)

Yoona: Kibum, it's too early.

Kibum: I know but I want you to be with me forever. That's why I'm proposing to you so that we can think about our marraige soon. So that Siwon would let go of you. I want to get rid of him.

Yoona: Kibum, I can't accept this. It's too soon.

Kibum: Yoona, please don't say no.

Yoona: I'm sorry kibum. But......

Kibum: But what? Is it because of him? (he looked straightly Yoona in her eyes)

~ Yoona kept silent.

Kibum: Answer me.(he grabbed her arms)

Yoona: Kibum, you're hurting me!!!

Kibum: Do you love him? (his grip on Yoona's arms got tighter)

Yoona: Kibum, Let go.

Kibum: IS IT A YES?(now in a really bad mood)

Yoona: I don't know.

Kibum: ANSWER ME!!!!!!(he yelled)

~ Yoona isn't sure if she wants to answer Kibum but she realizes that it's like that she developed special feelings toward Siwon. Then Yoona answered something that really surprised Kibum that he let go of his grip on her.

Yoona: YES. I think I already fell for him.