Away.

Mr. Right

~ It's been a week and Yoona really did avoid Siwon. Whenever Siwon is around, Yoona would act like he wasn't really there and even when Yoona is ordered to bring paperworks to his office, she wouldn't dare to make a conversation with him. Yoona decided to break his relationship between her and her manager. She doesn't want to break the trust that Kibum had given her but something confuses her. Everytime he avoids Siwon, she is feeling something, something that she is unable to identify.

Yoona: Why am I feeling like this. (she told herself)

~ During those days Siwon could feel something different in Yoona. He noticed the way she acts whenever he's around. Siwon feels uncomfortable on what Yoona does.

Siwon: Why is she like that? Is she avoiding me?

~ Weeks again have passed and the situation between Yoona and Siwon is still the same. 


~ It was already time for Siwon to go home. He didn't take overtime at work, he feels going early that day. While he was going to the parking space, he saw Yoona walking toward somebody. Siwon then realized that it was the guy who he had a fight with at Yoona's place. Siwon doesn't know what kind of relationship Yoona has for that guy but Siwon knows that it isn't just friendship. Then, in front of him, he saw the guy hugging Yoona and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Siwon felt something like jealousy but he denies it to himself. 

Siwon: No. I shouldn't be like this. She's just like other girls I met. She's no special.

~ Siwon went on and drove his car. Even if he keeps on denying he knows that he wants Yoona.

Siwon: I can't like her because she doesn't even like me. He likes that guy. (he told himself while imagining what happened a moment ago)


~ Days have passed again and Yoona is still avoiding Siwon. Siwon can't take it anymore so he decided to confront and talk to Yoona himself.

Siwon: Aghhh!!!!! Why does she do that? (complaining)

~ As he was checking the papers on the table. He saw a letter.

Siwon: A resignation letter? Who is it?

~ As he checked the letter, he was shocked on what he saw. It's a resignation letter of Yoona.

Siwon: What? This is enough!!! I can't take it anymore!!!! How far will she go on avoiding me?!!!!( he yelled inside his office)

~ He immediately went to Yoona's section and grabbed her out of the building.

Yoona: What are you doing?!!!! Get your hands off me!!!!

~ Siwon didn't mind her at all and he pushed her inside his car and drove the car quickly.

Yoona: What are you doing?!!!!! (she yelled)

~ Siwon just kept his eyes on the lane and drive.

Yoona: Stop the car!!!!

~ She didn't get any response from Siwon. He just kept on driving.

Yoona: I'll jump!!!

Siwon: Is that how far you'll go in order to get away from me.

Yoona: What? I'm not avoiding you. It's just that I'm busy.

Siwon: Busy?(he said in a calm tone) BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!(he then yelled)

~ Yoona was shocked and frightened on how mad Siwon is.

Siwon: IS THAT YOUR FOOLISH REASON? (still in a mad tone)

~ Yoona kept silent and bit her lips. Siwon saw how tensed Yoona is. And he tried to calm himself.

Siwon: Why are you avoiding me? (in a calm tone)

Yoona: Why do you care? It's none of your business anyway.

~ Siwon got mad again on what she told him but he decided to just calm down. He doesn't want to scare her.

Siwon: I DO CARE. 

Yoona: WHAT? Are you making me laugh? Cause it won't make me.

Siwon: I want to know.

Yoona: Know what?

~ Siwon kept silent and he stopped the car. They were in front of a condominium. He then stepped outside the car and opened the door for Yoona.

Siwon: Come with me. 

~ He offered his hand as Yoona weent out. Yoona doesn't know why she is going inside with him. She wants to get away from him and run but something deep inside her tells that she must come with him. As they were in the elevator, Yoona asked Siwon and they weren't looking at each other while talking.

Yoona: Do you live here?

Siwon: Yes. I do.

Yoona: Alone?

Siwon: Yes, I live here by myself.

Yoona: Where's your family?

Siwon: Oh. They live farther here. This place is nearer to the place I work so I decided to live here.

Yoona: Oh.

~ Then the elevator opened and they went off. Siwon opened the door  and they entered. Yoona observed the place. She looked everywhere, the place looks very masculine. 

Siwon: Take a seat. What do you want? I'll get some drinks

Yoona: just water

~ She continues to look around while Siwon was getting some drinks for a while.

Yoona: It sure is a nice place. It matches with him.

Siwon: Here it is. (placing  the glass of water in the table)

Yoona: Oh. Thank You

~ Yoona sat down and drink. She then stood up and ask Siwon.

Yoona: Siwon-ssi? Don't you feel lonely by yourself in here? Your place is big and.....

~ Yoona stopped talking as Siwon hugged her from the back. Yoona didn't do anything. She wants to get out from his arms but she didn't dare to do it, she feels something different about her. Her heart starts to beat fast.

Yoona: Siwon-ssi? (she hold his arms wrapped around her)

Siwon: let's just stay like this for a while.(he whispered in her ears)

~Siwon then made her turn around to face him and kissed her on the lips but Yoona just stood still and had no response. Siwon then looked at her face and asked.

Siwon: Yoona? What's wrong?

Yoona: Everything is wrong.

Siwon: What do you mean?

Yoona: Why did you kiss me? Is this what you really think of me? That I'm this easy to take. Like I'm your .(she looked at him staright in the eyes)

Siwon: Yoona? I don't think of you like that.

Yoona: I'm so pathetic of telling you this things. I'd better go.

Siwon: Don't go.(grabbed her hands)

Yoona: Let go!

Siwon: No!!!

Yoona: Kibum is waiting for me.

Siwon: Is he your boyfriend?

Yoona: Kibum loves me and needs me that's why I must not continue meeting you. It will only destroy our relationship.

~ Yoona was about to get out but Siwon hugged her tightly

Yoona: Let go.

Siwon: I won't. (hugging her)

Yoona: He needs me.

Siwon: What about me? I need you also.

Yoona: Stop this Siwon. It's not funny anymore.Just let go. 

Siwon: I told you already I won't let go.

~ Siwon is strong that Yoona can't get out from his arms however she tries to.

Yoona: I wanted to stay like this but I can't Kibum loves me and I ...... (she thought)

~ Silence filled the place. Yoona can feel his warm breath, she tried to hide her smile. Siwon leaned his head on the back of Yoona's head and told her.

Siwon: I need you because I LOVE YOU. Stay here with me.

Yoona: It's not that easy.

Siwon: Do you love him? 

~ It took him a lot of courage to say those words because he wasn't sure if Yoona loves him. He's afraid that Yoona loves Kibum.

Siwon: Yoona, do you love him?

Yoona: Yes, I love him. ( she lied)