Assurance.

Mr. Right

Siwon: I'm moving.

Yoona: Moving? Where?

Siwon: I'm moving in YOUR HOUSE.

~ Siwon then entered.

Yoona: What are you talking about?

Siwon: Didn't you hear I'm moving in. I'm gonna live here from now on.

Yoona: What the!!! Who told you that you can live here with us?

~ Sun Woo appeared and came to Siwon. Siwon put down his things and lifted Sun Woo.

Siwon: How are you Sun Woo?

Sun Woo: I'm good. Come with me Uncle Siwon, I'll show you your room.

Yoona: Siwon, YOU CAN"T LIVE HERE!

Siwon: Sun Woo told me to live here, THATS WHY.

Yoona: I"M NOT PERMITTING IT.

Siwon: Are you saying that I should leave now? Isn't that kinda rude?

Yoona: I don't care. Just leave.

Sun Woo: Omma, please let Uncle Siwon live here.

Yoona: No, he can't.

Siwon: Don't worry Sun Woo. I won't leave. You can't force me Yoona.

Yoona: What?

~ Siwon then went upstairs and Sun Woo led him to his room to be. Yoona followed them and still pursuing Siwon to leave.

Yoona: Siwon stop this. I don't like this kind of joke.

Siwon: It's not a joke Yoona. I'm really goona live here.

Yoona: Leave now Siwon or else I'm.........

Siwon: What?

Yoona: I'm gonna....uhh.........

Siwon: Looks like NOTHING. And besides do you want me to bring back again all these things back to our house.

~ Yoona just left irritated. Sun Woo and Siwon laughed after Yoona left.

Siwon: Ahahahah... See your mom can't do anything about it. You don't need to worry.

Sun Woo: Wow. You're not scared of OMMA?

Siwon: Why should I be scared of her?

~ Yoona then shouted to Sun Woo.

Yoona: Sun Woo, get down now. Breakfast is ready!!!

Sun Woo: Coming down OMMA! Let's go Uncle Siwon.

~ Sun Woo and Siwon went downstairs to the dining area. After eating Yoona ordered Sun Woo to take a shower already and prepare his things for school. Siwon and Yoona are left there.

Yoona: Why are you doing these Siwon?

Siwon: Why? Don't you like it?

Yoona: I'm asking questions here!

Siwon: I told you I won't let you leave again. I'm just making sure you can't leave now.

~ Yoona then went to the kitchen. She checked on Sun Woo upstairs.

Yoona: Let's go now Sun Woo. You don't wanna be late for school.

~ The doorbell rung. Siwon opened the door and saw Minho. Minho was surprised to see his brother inside Yoona's house.

Minho: Hyung, what are you doing.....

Siwon: Surprised to see me.

Minho: What are you doing here?

Siwon: That's what I'm going to ask you too. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Minho: I have no time to talk to you. I'm here for Sun Woo, I'm going to give him a ride to school.

Siwon: No need for you to do that.

~ Siwon didn't even let Minho enter. He just closed the door.

Yoona: Who's that Siwon?

Siwon: Oh nothing. Neighbors just wanna greet you a good morning that's all.

Yoona: Really? I'm gonna see for myself.

Siwon: They're gone already.

~ Siwon is blocking the door and Yoona is trying to make him get out of the way. Yoona is pushing him away from the door and trying to open the door. Finally, Yoona had opened the door and saw Minho then she gave a glare to Siwon. Siwon acted like he doesn't know anything then he glared at Minho. Minho didn't mind him and just talk to Yoona.

Yoona: Minho, come in.

Minho: No need Yoona. I'm just here for Sun Woo.

Sun Woo: Uncle Minho.

Minho: Sun Woo, let's go.

~ Siwon stopped Sun Woo.

Siwon: I'm going to take him to school.

Sun Woo: Okay. I'll go with Uncle Siwon.

Yoona: Then I'll go with Minho.

Siwon: WHAT?!!! Why are you going with him?

Yoona: Because I need to buy groceries. I need to buy more supplies of food.

Siwon: What?!!! Why don't you just come with me? I'll take you to the market.

Yoona: The market is the other way. I don't want Sun Woo to be late.

Siwon: The I'll take you there after we take Sun Woo to school.

~ As Siwon was talking Yoona is already on Minho's car and then they left.

Siwon: What the!!!

Sun Woo: Uncle Siwon, I'm going to be late if we don't hurry.

Siwon: Okay. Get in the car. Why does she have to come with her? Arghhh..

~ Siwon drived and send Sun Woo to school. Meanwhile, Minho is talking to Yoona while they are driving to the market.

Minho: What is hyung doing in your house? How did he know that you're here already? DID YOU CALL HIM?

Yoona: I never called his phone. I didn't know too. He just appeared in front of my door and now he wants to live with us.

Minho: And you let him stay there?

Yoona: I told him to go but...

Minho: You should've pushed harder. Maybe you just wanna be with him again.

Yoona: Maybe you're right.

~ MInho was shocked of Yoona's answer.

Minho: What?

Yoona: When he is there. I feel like we're a FAMILY. Do you remember when we saw a shooting star?

Minho: Yes. What did you wish for back then?

Yoona: I wished that I can see Siwon again. 

Minho: Looks like you got your wish now.

~ Minho saw happiness on Yoona's face. Minho saw her the first time like this but Minho cannot accept the fact that what made Yoona happy like this is his brother Siwon.

Minho: You know what I wished for. I wished that you'll love me.(he thought)


~ Siwon waited for Yoona at the house after sending Sun Woo to school. He waited for an hour until Yoona has arrived. He saw Yoona entering the house.

Siwon: At last You're here.

~ Yoona didn't bother to look at him and she put the food on the fridge and some supplies on the kitchen cabinet. Siwon followed her there.

Siwon: Did you enjoy?

Yoona: WHAT?

Siwon: Do you like my brother?

Yoona: What are you talking about?

Siwon: Since when did you get close to each other?

Yoona: Why should I answer you?

Siwon: So you wanted to keep your relationship as a secret?

Yoona: I don't know what you're talking about. Minho is just my friend.

Siwon: YAH!!! I can see that you're really FRIENDS!!! VERY CLOSE FRIENDS!!!!!

Yoona: Stop yelling, will yah? This is still my house.

Siwon: JUST FRIENDS? Should I believe that you're just friends? FRIENDS KISSING!!!

Yoona: What?

~ Yoona remembered the night wherein Minho kissed her.

Yoona: Did he saw us? Is this why he's getting mad? Because I went with Minho? (she thought)

Siwon: Why are you silent now? Do you like him? Is Minho a good kisser?!!!

~ Yoona then slapped him. Siwon was silenced. He saw Yoona who was about to cry. He saw sadness in Yoona's eyes.

Yoona: Is that what you think of me?

Siwon: Yoona.

Yoona: Yes he kissed me. Are you happy now? Now that I've told you. I don't know what you really saw but don't judge me Siwon. How dare you?!!!

Siwon: Yoona. I'm sorry.

~ Siwon hugged Yoona tightly. Yoona was fighting to get out from him.

Yoona: Argghhhh... LET GO OF ME!!!

Siwon: Yoona I'm really SORRY.

~ Yoona was hitting Siwon but Siwon didn't mind. He just hugged her tighter. Yoona stopped hitting him and she began to cry hard.

Siwon: Yoona. I'm sorry. I'm just not sure if you still love me. That's why I went here to get back your love.

~ Siwon was then surprised of Yoona. Yoona then held Siwon's head and kissed him.