Shocking Surprise.

Mr. Right

~ Yoona ran to the door and went to open it. To her surprise, it was Kibum waiting.

Kibum: What took you so long!!!

Yoona: Kibum, what are you doing here?

Kibum: Are you surprised to see me?

Yoona: Why are you here, Kibum-ssi?

Kibum: Kangin told me he's going here to your place so I thought about coming to so I could talk to him.

Yoona: You could've talk some other time.

Kibum: Won't you let me enter first your house. Are you making me leave? Are you hiding something?

Yoona: Leave now, Kibum. You broke up with me, right? so it's better for you to leave.

Kibum: What? I never broke up with you. I just said we need to some space to think about things.

Yoona: But... but... I thought......

Kibum: What? Are you really that hurt of what I told you? I even heard you got drunk that day. Really Yoona?

Yoona: You even pointed that I'm the one at fault. Do you think it wouldn't hurt my feelings?

Kibum: I'm sorry Yoona. I just want you to realize things because I love you. How can a relationship last if you don't trust me?

Yoona: Trust you? trust you to have . Is that what a real relationship for you?

Kibum: Yoona, be real. You're already grown up. I love you, that's why I wanna show you how much I love you.

~ Kibum then kissed Yoona. Yoona is feeling uncomfortable on what Kibum is doing. Kibum's hands are exploring Yoona's body as he kisses Yoona and slid his toungue in .

Yoona: Kibum.....

~ Kibum didn't mind her. He then went to kiss her neck then he stopped. Yoona was feeling awkward, she can feel Kibum's breath in her neck. 

Kibum: Yoona, where have you been?

Yoona: What?

Kibum: ANSWER MY QUESTION. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?(Kibum said in a really mad tone)

Yoona: What are you talking about?

~ Kibum dragged her to the mirror.

Kibum: What's this?

~ Kibum faced her to the mirror  to see what he's talking about. There she saw a hickeys on her neck.

Kibum: Now you know. Who's the guy? TELL ME(holding her face, looking straight in her eyes)

Yoona: Kibum, uhhh

Kibum: Is he here right now?

~ Kibum then went to her room. He saw that the bed is messed up, it looks like somebody had in here and there he saw a guy sitting on the side. Kibum only saw his back. He is so mad that he approached the guy. Siwon looked behind and a punch on the face he received. Siwon was thrown on the floor.

Yoona: Kibum-ssi!!!!!

~ Kibum went closer to guy and grabbed his shirt. He punch him again on the face. There's a blood on Siwon's mouth.

Yoona: Kibum, STOP!!!!!

~ Kibum didn't listen to her he continued to give Siwon again another punch but Siwon fought back. They are both bleeding.


~ Yoona doesn't know what to do to stop them. The doorbell rang. Yoona know that it's Kangin, she went straight to the door. She knows that Kangin might get these two to stop.