Looking For You.

Mr. Right

Minho: Why do you care? It's none of your business anyway.

Sulli: You know what? You're really rude,don't you know that?

Minho: I don't care, whatever you think of me.

Sulli: Hey!!! Wait. Let's stop this, okay? I'm asking you seriously, where have you been?

Minho: I've been from a friend's house. We talk and hang out.

Sulli: That long?

Minho: I haven't met her for quite a long time.

Sulli: Is that it?

Minho: Yes. Can I go now?

Sulli: Okay, you may leave.

Minho: Good.

~ Minho went upstairs to his room, exhausted from the trip but Sulli is still uncontented with his answer.

Sulli: Something is really suspicious.

Siwon: What's suspicious?

Sulli: Oppa, nothing. It's nothing. Oh by the way, Minho has arrived.

Siwon: He is. Well, I better go up and talk to him.

~ Siwon went upstairs and knocked on Minho's room.

Siwon: Minho.

Minho: It's open.

~ Siwon entered his room and saw him lying on the bed.

Minho: What do you want hyung?

Siwon: I need to talk to you about something.

Minho: Can it wait? I'm tired from travelling.

Siwon: Help me find Yoona.

~ Minho was surprised of Siwon's statement. Minho stood up and sat on the side of his bed.

Minho: What? 

Siwon: Help me find her.

Minho: You're still looking for her?

Siwon: Of course. I need to find her.

MInho: How are you going to find her? You don't know her exact location. All you know is that she's not in Korea. You don't even know some of her friend that may know her present location. Just give up, will ya?

Siwon: I won't give up on her.

Minho: Hyung, she left you already. Don't look for her anymore. Just marry Yuri like what she wanted you to do, unfortunately, we're going to wait for years again.

Siwon: I won't and I will never marry Yuri, that's why I'm looking for Yoona. So will you help me?

Minho: No. I won't. Just give up hyung.

Siwon: I told you I'll never give up. If you don't wanna help, fine, I'll do it myself.

Minho: Well, good luck on that. You're lucky if you'll find her. (mocking Siwon)

~ Siwon went out and slammed the door.


~ It's been months and Siwon still hasn't find anyone who could tell him Yoona's whereabouts but his spirit isn't down yet. He's still looking for Yoona no matter what.

Siwon: Yoona, where are you? 


~ Yoona is now more than eight months pregnant, it's just a matter of time and she will give birth to their child. Yoona is outside the balcony looking at the nightsky. Yoona gazing at the stars reminiscing on how she left Siwon.

Yoona: I know that you won't let me leave if I wake you up at that moment Siwon that's why I left when you're still asleep. I'm sorry Siwon.

~ As she remembered the past, she looked at her large tummy and rub it.

Yoona: I miss you're father. I hope that he can meet us again but no. If I let him see me like this he will not marry and love my sister, Yuri won't have a chance to be with her love. It will be better if Siwon will marry Yuri.  I must bear with it even if it hurts to be far away from him. Siwon.Siwon. (tears running down her cheeks)

~ As Yoona was staring at the stars, Siwon is also gazing at the stars.

Siwon: I miss you Yoona. You shouldn't have left me. I'll look for you Yoona.