I Love You?

Mr. Right

~ Yoona rushed to the door. Seeking aid from Kangin to stop those two fighting.

Kangin: Yoong! Long time...

~ Yoona immediately grab Kangin to her room.

Yoona: Kangin, Help, stop them.

Kangin: What's happening here?

~ As they were on Yoona's room. The room is cluttered, things in her room broken. Kangin immediately went to stop the two. He punched them both in the face. And they both fell on the floor. 

Kibum: What was that for?!!!!!
Kangin: I don't know else what to do. Looks like the best thing is to both knock you to gain back to your senses? Why are you even in her room? Why are you fighting? And who's this guy?

Kibum: Ask Yoona. I'd better leave and cool down.

~ Kibum went out and left. Yoona immediately approached Siwon as soon as Kibum left.

Yoona: Siwon. Are you alright?

Siwon: What? 

Yoona: Oh! Just leave. Go and treat your wounds home. Now, GO!!!!

Siwon: Okay. OKAY!!

~ Siwon then left. Looks like it's best to leave after the incident. When Siwon left, Kangin and Yoona decided to talk. They went to the lounge room to discuss on what just happened.

Kangin: What was that? I am not expecting two guys fighting inside your room. What's even happening? Why are they fighting?

Yoona: I......

Kangin: What?

Yoona: Kibum went here earlier than you, as you know. He then kissed me.......

Kangin: Uh!!! Yoong, can we skip that part. I don't like to hear that part . Can we go to the reason. Why are they fighting?

Yoona: Kibum went to my room and punched my manager.

Kangin: What? Kibum punched your manager? Why did he do that? And why is your manager in your room? Can you make it clear. Just get to the point Yoong.

Yoona: Kibum attacked him because my manager and I are........

Kangin: Okay. Don't continue Yoona. Looks like I understand why did he really attacked that guy. But why are you having relations with that guy? Did you and Kibum broke up?
Yoona: Actually, I thought he broke up with me. Looks like I misinterpreted his lines. He said that it's like I'm the one with the fault in our relationship problem because I won't have with him. He said that I'm no fun and I'm such a bore.

Kangin: So you made a ughh... relationship with your manager?

Yoona: I didn't know that he was going to be my manager when I applied in that company. B ut I still did it with him, I was so mad at Kibum. I wanted to prove him that I can also have fun but I didn't mean to have with another guy. It's just that I was so drunk at the bar at that time. I'm so mad at Kibum at that time. I didn't control myself back then and ended up having with that guy, my manager.

Kangin: But why is he here?

Yoona: It's not intentional. My manager gave me a ride home. When I was entering my house, he entered too. He kissed me and I cannot resist the temptation.

Kangin: Sorry Yoona but I have to say this. First you were really valuing you ity, you even said before you wanted to give it only to your husband when you get mrried and now you're different. What a change. Yoona.

Yoona: I'm sorry Kangin-ssi. I shouldn't have done those.

Kangin: You shouldn't say that to me. You should tell that to my friend, Kibum. I want you guys to end up but it looks like it's not going to be that easy. Yoona, do you still love him, Kibum?

Yoona: Ye... Ye....Yes(not so sure with her answer)

Kangin: Good. Then go talk to him. Maybe tommorow. I bet he cooled down already. I want you guys together. Stay away from that guy, your manager, he ruins your relationship with Kibum.

Yoona: Yah. I'll keep on avoiding him.


~ It was already morning. Yoona sent a message to Kibum.

"Kibum, Let's meet at the usual place, at the cafe."

~ Both of them are now at the cafe. Kibum just kept on staring Yoona while Yoona just bowed her head down.

Kibum: Why?

~ Yoona stayed silent and kept her head bowed down.

Kibum: Let's go somewhere else. Let's got to the park.

~ Yoona agreed to go to the park. Kibum drove to the park. Awkwardness is in the car, both of them stayed silent 'till they get off and started to walk in the park. They made a long walk in the park. Both of them got tired from walking and decided to sit on the bench. Yoona started to talk.

Yoona: Kibum, I'm sorry.

Kibum: For what?

Yoona: I know you know what I'm reffering to. I'm really sorry. SORRY.

Kibum: Just forget about that, will you. Just stay away from him. I don't want to see his face again.

Yoona: Kibum.

Kibum: Let's just start again.

~ Yoona was really guilty of what she did. Yoona isn't expecting him to forgive her that easily. She was really feeling the guilt. She thought that maybe Kibum really loves her. She wants to make everything okay between them.

Kibum: Yoona, I love you. Don't ever do that again.

~ Kibum hugged Yoona tightly. Yoona isn't sure if she'll repond back by hugging him. In the end, she hugged him too.

Yoona: I.................lo...............................ve...................................you.

~ As Yoona said those words, she didn't feel anything. Yoona is unaware of what is happening to her. Does Yoona love Kibum?