Mask.

Mr. Right

~ Yoona received a text message from an unknown number the next morning.

 " Yoona, it's me Yuri.

I need to talk

Meet me tommorow at Insadong."

 

Yoona: Yuri. She wants to talk to me. This is unusual.

~ Meanwhile as Yoona was talking to herself. Yuri has a plan for tommorow.

Yuri: If she says YES then I'll take him from her just like how you took my mom from me. (let out a sly smile)

 


~ The next day. Yuri and Yoona met at a restaurant in Insadong. They are facing each other in the table. Yuri started their conversation with a question.

Yuri: Do you love him? Do you love Siwon?

Yoona: what? why are you asking?

Yuri: Just answer me. This is important.

Yoona: It's a yes. I love him, Yuri.

Yuri: So you really love him. I think I should let the engagement be cancelled. You love him so I think I should no longer push myself to him. (then cried)

Yoona: Yuri. Why are.............. Do you love him too Yuri?

Yuri: (continues on crying)

~ Yoona sat then beside her and patted her back. Yuri then faced her.

Yoona: Do you love him too?

Yuri: It's not important Yoona. Now that I know that you feel the same to him. He loves you and you love him. I don't have any place.(crying)

Yoona: Yuri. Don't cry. If you love him. I'll let go for you. You're engaged with him and his dad likes you.

~ Yoona had a lot of courage of saying these words. Yoona is willing to give up her love for the sake of her sister even if it hurts.

Yoona: I'll give up Siwon to Yuri. I always wanted to make a good relationship with Yuri and this is a chance to gain closeness to her. Even if it will hurt me, I'm willing to sacrifice for my sister.( she thought)

Yuri: Yoona. Thank you but you don't need to do this.

Yoona: No. It's better this way. You're already engaged. If you love him, I'm really willing to let go. Yuri, do you love him?

Yuri: Yoona.( she then hugged Yoona) Yes, Yoona. I love him. Thank you Yoona. Thank you.

Yoona: Then the marriage will soon come.

Yuri: Thank you sis. I really appreciated it.

~ Yoona let out a smile but deep within her, it's like she's torn away, she's like broken to pieces. She wants to be with Siwon but the situation is really hard. Now, Yoona will give way to her sister. Yoona doesn't know that Yuri planned all this, that Yuri was just wearing a mask.

Yuri: Foolish Yoona. Now I'll take something you value so much. (she thought while hugging Yoona)