Familiar.

Mr. Right

Siwon: You'll never get away from me now. Now that you're back. (he hugged Yoona)

Yoona: Ah... Siwon, can you let go of the hug now. You're already squeezing me.

Siwon: Sorry Yoona. (he let go of the hug)

Sun Woo: Omma.

~ Yoona and Siwon was surprised that Sun Woo is there looking at them.

Yoona: How long have you been there Sun Woo?

Sun Woo: Just awhile then I saw Uncle Siwon hugging you. Why is he hugging you?

~ Yoona was kinda embarrassed of Sun Woo's question.

Siwon: It's because I really missed your mom. I haven't seen her for years remember.

Sun Woo: Ah.

Yoona: My friend just misses me that's why. Why did you come down? Do you need anything?

Sun Woo: I'm going to ask Uncle Siwon to play with me.

Yoona: I think Uncle Siwon is busy. He might be going now.

Siwon: Okay Let's play Sun Woo.

Yoona: What? (she stared at Siwon)

Siwon: What? Why are you staring like that? Let's play now Sun Woo.

~ Siwon lifted Sun Woo on his back and went to his room upstairs. Siwon played with him for an hour and Yoona went inside the rooma and brought them snacks.

Yoona: Siwon, don't you have anything else to do?

Siwon: Yoona, it's SUNDAY. There's no work so I think I'll be staying here th whole day.

Yoona: What?!!!

Siwon: Do you want me to leave now?

Sun Woo: Omma, don't make him leave.

Yoona: But Sun Woo.....

Siwon: See your son doesn't want me to leave yet. Okay Sun Woo, I won't leave.

Sun Woo: Please omma.

Yoona: Looks like I can't do anything. Fine, stayas you want Siwon.

~ Yoona then went outside.

Siwon: Sun Woo, I'm just gonna go downstairs for awhile. Wait for me here, arasso?

Sun Woo: Arasso.

~ Siwon followed Yoona downstairs. Yoona was sitting on the sofa. Siwon then sat next to her. Yoona was kinda surprised of Siwon.

Yoona: Siwon?!!!

~ Siwon staring at her and Siwon's face got closer to her face. Yoona closed her eyes. Siwon was just an inch away from Yoona.

Sun Woo: Uncle Siwon.

~ The two of them got surprised and they sitted properly pretending nothing almost happened. Siwon looks disappointed.

Sun Woo: What are you doing omma?

Siwon: Sun Woo, I told you to wait for me upstairs.

Sun Woo: I got bored.

Siwon: I just left you for minutes.

Sun Woo: What are you doing here Uncle Siwon?

Siwon: Ah.... I'm......

Yoona: I was showing Uncle Siwon your photos when your much younger. 

~ Good thing that the photo album is just on the table near the sofa.

Yoona: That was a close one(she thought)

~ Sun Woo sat between Siwon and Yoona. She opened the album and showed photos.

Yoona: This is Sun Woo while he's taking a bath and this one too is Sun Woo. Isn't he cute?

~ Siwon just continue to stare some of Sun Woo's photos.

Yoona: Siwon, what's the problem?

Siwon: Nothing. These pictures seems familiar, not the picture but Sun Woo's face.

~ Yoona then realized that Sun Woo looks like Siwon.

Yoona: Oh my!!!! I shouldn't have bring out these photos. He might realize. Oh no.(she thought)

~ Siwon then stared at Sun Woo's face. Yoona is getting more nervous.

Sun Woo: What is it Uncle Siwon?

Siwon: I haven't realize it before but now I came to realize that Sun Woo...

~ Yoona is getting more nervous.

Siwon: Sun Woo you'll be a really handsome guy when you grow up just like me. Ahahahahahahah.......

Yoona: Oh my!!! Thank You. Good thing he didn't realize that Sun Woo could be his son. (she thought)

~ Siwon then put his face close to Sun Woo.

Siwon: Doesn't Sun Woo look handsome like me?

Yoona: No, my Sun Woo looks more handsome than you are.

Siwon: WHAT?!!!

Yoona: Siwon, can't you realize that he looks very much like you because he's your son. Argghhhh....... I'm starting to get irritated. Are you dumb Siwon? He looks just like you, can't you see that? (she thought)

Siwon: Yoona, are you okay?

Yoona: Of course I'm fine.

~ Siwon then left their house when it's already dark outside.

Siwon: I'll leave now Sun Woo.

Sun Woo: Come back tommorow Uncle Siwon.

Yoona: Uncle Siwon has work tommorow, he might not be able to come.

Siwon: Bye Sun Woo.

Sun Woo: Bye.

~ The next morning, somebody rung the doorbell. Yoona went down and opened the door. She was surprised that Siwon is there.

Yoona: Siwon?

Siwon: Good morning Yoona. Where is Sun Woo? Still asleep?

Yoona: What are you doing here? What's with those things and bags?

Siwon: I'm moving.

Yoona: Moving? Where?

Siwon: I'm moving in YOUR HOUSE.