Days with Her.

Mr. Right

~ It's been two months since Yoona left Korea. Even if Yoona is in Japan, she still contacts her friends Seohyun, Yonghwa, Kangin,and Jessica. Only Seohyun, Yonghwa, and Minho know her location. Most of the times, Minho calls Yoona to check her situation.


~ It's a day to gather for the Choi family. They ate in a fancy restaurant to celebrate their completeness. Siwon now lives together with his family, Sulli begged him. Minho is happy at the moment that he can see his family together.

Minho: It's great that were together again.

Sulli: I agree.

~ Suddenly, Minho got a call.

Siwon: Minho, you're phone's ringing.

Minho: Oh yeah. I wonder who is it?

~ When Minho look on the caller ID it was Yoona.

Siwon: Who is it?

Minho: It's just my old friend. Excuse me for awhile, I need to take this call.

Mr. Choi: Okay, you may go.

~ Minho excused himself and went a little farther from his family and answered the call.

Minho: Yoona.

Yoona: Minho. (crying)

Minho: What is it Yoona?

Yoona: Minho, I'm........ I'm.................

Minho: Yoona, tell me.

Yoona: I'm pregnant.

~ Minho was surprised of what Yoona revealed.

Minho: Are you sure?

Yoona: Yes, I'm sure I already went to a doctor. I'm really pregnant. What am I gonna do?

Minho: Calm down Yoona. I'll think of something for you. But who is the father? Is it him? Is it Siwon hyung? (he look back to the table where his family is sitting and looked at Siwon)

Yoona: Minho. Yes, he is the only one I know who............

Minho: Okay. Yoona I'll book a flight there. Maybe the next two day I'll be there.

Yoona: Minho, you don't need to bother yourself in coming here.

Minho: What shall you do now? Do you think I should tell hyung?

Yoona: I have my aunt with me so don't worry about me. Minho, don't tell this to Siwon. He's already getting married, right?

Minho: Hyung isn't going to marry Yuri this year or the following year, nobody knows when. It's up to Yuri. And about telling hyung, okay I won't tell him.

Yoona: Thank you for not telling. Minho, why? I thought Yuri wants to get married to Siwon?

Minho: Maybe, she isn't ready yet. That's ewhy she postponed it.

Yoona: Thank you again Minho, for everything.

Minho: Don't thank me. I'll visit you there.

Yoona: I told you that you don't need to.

Minho: No. I'll still go there I'll check if you still look okay.

Yoona: Looks like I can't force you.

~ Minho smiled.

Minho: Bye. Yoona. Take care of yourself.

Yoona: I will. Bye.

~ Minho was happy that Yoona called but he somehow felt anger in his heart.

Minho: Hyung. (he looked again to Siwon)

~ Minho then went straight to their table. Siwon quickly approached him

Siwon: How was you're friend?

Minho: She's okay.

Sulli: So it's a girl. Is she your girlfriend, then why don't you tell us about her?

Minho: She's not my girlfriend. Just shut up Sulli. Okay Let's eat.

Sulli: You're really rude. How annoying.

~ Minho just sat to his chair and conversate with his family but he can't remove Yoona from his mind. He's very worried about her and now that she's pregnant, Minho is more worried than before. As he was thinking about Yoona being pregnant, he can't help but to look at his hyung.

Siwon: What is it Minho?

Minho: Oh nothing. I was just thinking about something.


~ Two days have passed and Minho flew to Japan. He called Yoona as soon as he arrived at the airport.

Minho: Yoona, I'm in Japan now.

Yoona: What, you're here now.

Minho: Where's your place. I'll go there.

Yoona: I'll message you the address.

~ Minho rode the taxi and went to the address given by Yoona. As soon as he arrived there, he saw Yoona sweeping the yard. He immediately went and hugged Yoona.

Yoona: Minho. (joyful tone)

Minho: It's been months. We meet again. I miss you Yoona.

Yoona: You miss me?

Minho: What? Don't you miss me too?

Yoona: Of course I miss my friend. Thank you Minho.

~ Minho suddenly remembered about Yoona's pregnancy. He let her go from his hug and held both of her hands.

Minho: How are you Yoona?

Yoona: I'm good. Everything's okay for now.

Minho: Yoona, what's your plan?

Yoona: I don't know how to raise a baby but I'm sure that I'm going to keep it.

Minho: You'll raise it by yourself?

Yoona: That's the only thing I can do, right?

~ Minho somehow feels sympathy for Yoona so he hugged her again.

Minho: Yoona.

Yoona: What is it Minho?

Minho: Just take care of yourself ALWAYS, okay?

Yoona: I'm always careful.

~ Minho let go of the hug. Yoona invited him inside the house.

Yoona: Won't your family find you?

Minho: I didn't tell them to which place I'm going I just tell them that I'll be out for days.

Yoona: How is Siwon?

~ Minho's mood suddenly change when he heard about his brother's name.

Minho: Do you still love him?

Yoona: What?

Minho: Does your love for hyung has not fade away yet?

Yoona: I don't think it's possible to forget about him that easily now that I'm pregnant. I'll be always remembered about Siwon.

~ Minho feels disappointed that Yoona still loves Siwon.

Minho: Why am I feeling like this? (he thought)

Yoona: Minho?

Minho: What is it Yoona?

Yoona: I'm happy that you're able to come here. Thank you Minho.

Minho: No problem.

~ Minho was feeling happy about what Yoona said but he can't remove from his head that Yoona still loves Siwon.

Minho: By the way Yoona. I think I'll be staying here for a three days but I think I'll extend it for five days. Why don't you show me the beautiful places here in Japan? I need to buy clothes too. I only brought clothes for three days.

Yoona: Okay. Let's have a tour tommorow. Oh! By the way, Minho I've prepared a room for you in the house.

Minho: Thank you Yoona. You're really thoughtful.


~ Minho and Yoona went to different places. They went to different stores and Yoona chose every clothes for MInho. Minho was really happy of what Yoona chose for him. Lastly, they went to an ice cream shop. They ordered therr desired flavors and sat on a table and ate their ice cream.

Yoona: This is delicious. Try this one Minho.

~ Yoona handed him her ice cream. Minho was somehow surprised of Yoona sharing her ice cream. He bit a portion of the ice cream.

Yoona: Like it?

~ Minho smiled and nodded. He was very happy that he spend that day together with Yoona.


~ As they arrived at Yoona's Aunt's House, Yoona prepared and cooked for their dinner.

Yoona's Aunt: Minho, are you feeling comfortable here?

Minho: Yes, mam. Everything's fine.

Yoona's Aunt: Are you taking good care of our handsome guest?

Minho: I'm not like that

Yoona's Aunt: Isn't he handsome Yoona?

~ Yoona just nodded

Yoona's Aunt: Look, even Yoona think so.

~ They had a good conversation and had eaten a delicious dinner.

Minho: I didn't know you're this good in cooking.

Yoona's Aunt: Ah. Yoona should really be good in cooking if not how can she cook for her family someday. But Yoona is going to have a child that's why she should really know how to.

~ It's already sleeping hours and Minho was about to sleep but he was alarmed that somebody is in his room.

Yoona: Minho.

~ Minho was startled by Yoona's sudden appearance.

Minho: Yoona, what are you doing here? How did you even get here?

Yoona: Well, our rooms our next to each other so I jump over to your balcony from my balcony. And Iwent here because I want to show you something.

~ Yoona then dragged him outside to the balcony.

Yoona: Aren't the stars beautiful?

Minho: They sure are. 

~ Minho then gazed on Yoona.

Yoona: What is it? Is there something on my face?

Minho: Nothing.

Yoona: Then why are you staring at my face?

~ Suddenly they saw a shooting star.

Yoona: Ah shooting star. 

~ Yoona then closed her eyes and stayed silent

Minho: What are you doing Yoona?

Yoona: Just keep quiet. Close your eyes and make a wish.

Minho: Why should I do that?

Yoona: Just do as I say?

~ Both of them closed their eyes and made a wish. After wishing they both opened their eyes and Minho asked Yoona.

Minho: What did you wish for?

Yoona: It's a secret. You? What's your wish?

Minho: It's a secret too.

Yoona: Tell me.

Minho: Why should I tell you if you didn't tell me yours.

Yoona: Fine. I'll go to my room now. It's late. Goodnight.

Minho: Goodnight.

Minho: Do you know what I wished for Yoona. I wished that I could stay much longer with you.( he thought)

~ It's already the fifth day and Minho has to go. So Minho said his goodbye to Yoona and her aunt.

Minho: Bye Yoona, take care of yourself. Call me if you need me or need something. Bye too Auntie.

Yoona's Aunt: Bye Handsome. 

Yoona: Bye Minho.

~ As soon as Minho arrived in Seoul, he went straight home exhausted from the trip. As he entered the house, Sulli was the one who approached him.

Sulli: HELLO MINHO. You've been gone for quite SEVERAL DAYS. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY? (suspicious)